PDA

View Full Version : O hey d'ere

aphrodisiac
02-27-2012, 05:38 PM
:hopelessness: :hororr: ..... :)

Joking aside, Im new here to both games (star legends and pocket legends) and the forums. So what better way to say hi than to introduce myself here no? ;)
My character for star legends is Aphrodite, if you want to add me there or Amoreangel on pocket legends. What else is there to say.. hm... :distant:....oh right! Im in the guild Sparxta, its a fun one and atleast I know Im not guildless anymore. My real names Delilah btw so you may call me whatever-whichever. :)

One question though, when it says that skill points need to be added what does that mean? Sorry for such a dumb question (that is if it is dumb) just really doesnt make sense, thx.

Shaocalur
02-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Im in the guild Sparxta, its a fun one and atleast I know Im not guildless anymore.

One question though, when it says that skill points need to be added what does that mean?

Ah, I thought I recognized your name! Hiya, I'm Shaocalur and I like pie! Everyone has to know that. I'm in Sparxtans, the offical version of Sparxta, you'll move there when you reach level 34...

...Anyway to answer your question about skill points. Everyone in the game has skills that you develop as you level up in the game. As you level and earn these new skills you can add skill points so that way you can actually use them.

Hope that wasn't to wordy, add me in game. I'll most likely be on op, Vanished. I'll see you Blackstar!

octavos
02-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Thats not a dumb question...skill points are required to help with special attacks to your avatar. the more you level, the more points you can assign to a specific skill. depending on your class, engineers heal and Revive, ops do 1v1 attacks on enemies and commandos take damage :p Go here for recommended guides by players, and that devs support..http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?58-SL-Player-Guides

BTW...add Ghost And welcome to PL and SL.

aphrodisiac
02-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Ah, I thought I recognized your name! Hiya, I'm Shaocalur and I like pie! Everyone has to know that. I'm in Sparxtans, the offical version of Sparxta, you'll move there when you reach level 34...

...Anyway to answer your question about skill points. Everyone in the game has skills that you develop as you level up in the game. As you level and earn these new skills you can add skill points so that way you can actually use them.

Hope that wasn't to wordy, add me in game. I'll most likely be on op, Vanished. I'll see you Blackstar!

Ohh well that makes sense :p

And I told myself I wouldn't spell stuff wrong, but yet again I have failed -_-" If there's any thing Im bad at , its cyber grammar

Taipan
02-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the forums! ;)
If ya need anything send me a pm and I'll help if I can.
PL IGN: StarBlades
SL IGN: Taipan

MimeRifle
02-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Great character/forum and real names! :D Welcome!!!

The Flash
02-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Welcome to pl if you need help add superfriends.

Mitchturbo
02-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Hiya! Welcome to the games and the forums!
I have an officer in Sparxta which I log on from time to time,
I know its a good starter guild :-) and if you need help then add my main name: Mitchturbo to your friendlist.
I only accept personal messages in game, so give me a shout if you need someone to run with! :-)

aphrodisiac
02-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Thanks everyone :)

trixie
03-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the game! If you need help let me know since it looks like your question here was answered. Ill be on trixietoo or mypic :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Esoul
03-11-2012, 05:25 AM
Hello and welcome :)
Feel free to send friend request :D

Iron Hand
03-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Welcome friend hope u r having fun just dropped by to check in on u if u need anything or have a question feel free to send me a pm or in game add "Ironhand" "Scrapiron" and "Ironhandz" would be happy to lend a helping hand. :)