PDA

View Full Version : A question, and... Has this happened to you?

Shaocalur
02-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Okay here is my question,

I hear that Chrome 16 is out, can you currently play Stad Legends on it?

Here is that part that goes "Has this happened to you" thing. Gosh I feel like I'm over explaining myself today...

...Anyway I play Star Legends on Chrome it's awesome, I'll close the tab go eat blah blah blah. I come back and it's as if everything was erased, like when I first downloaded it from Chrome: Asking if I have already have a Spacetimestudios account or not. Not only that, all my settings are set to the default when you first join the game. So my dilemma is, every day when I turn on my computer to play Chrome, I have to re-set my settings and stuff. It normally didn't do this... Did I do something wrong? Help is appreciated always.

Thanks!
-Shao

Rittik
02-28-2012, 03:45 AM
Umm kinda Wierd...Have to check it :)

~Rik(Rittik)

MimeRifle
02-28-2012, 09:39 AM
That is odd... the first thing I'd wonder is if it has to do with your chrome security settings, mainly the saving of cookies and/or caching of credentials. Has this always happened to you?

I don't expect there will be any issue with a newer version of Chrome, but I'd have to defer to an expert with that question. Usually forward-compatibility isn't the issue, it's the older versions.

Araxu
02-28-2012, 04:55 PM
That always happens when I close the browser without logout the game.

ninjaduck
02-28-2012, 05:19 PM
chrome security settings, mainly the saving of cookies and/or caching of credentials.

When first going on to PL on Chrome, you should get a confirmation box allowing you to let the website save information. You may pressed no at this stage. Reinstall Chrome if needs be ;)

Shaocalur
02-28-2012, 05:46 PM
That always happens when I close the browser without logout the game.

Oh, I think this is my problem. I never log out I just close the browser knowing it automatically logs me out. Thanks!

Shaocalur
02-28-2012, 05:47 PM
chrome security settings, mainly the saving of cookies and/or caching of credentials.

When first going on to PL on Chrome, you should get a confirmation box allowing you to let the website save information. You may pressed no at this stage. Reinstall Chrome if needs be ;)

When it said it needed to save large amounts of memory? I said yes to that, and I remember it well. I did try and check my settings, but I don't think anything is wrong in that area.

Thanks anyway!

KingXaven
02-28-2012, 06:39 PM
I close out my browser without logging out all the time. I've never experienced this trouble at all, and I play SL on two different computers and use Chrome on both. I'm not sure what is going on with yours man, but gluck.

Shaocalur
02-29-2012, 10:47 PM
I close out my browser without logging out all the time. I've never experienced this trouble at all, and I play SL on two different computers and use Chrome on both. I'm not sure what is going on with yours man, but gluck.

Huh, this is weird. I'll have to test this the next I use my computer. Thanks for the input!

aralalulith
03-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Previously i had the same problem of you with Pocket Legends. I quit and start playing Star Legends, which loads perfectly like my phone, UNTILL the release the new client yesterday :grumpy: re-download the nacl000.pak everytime i start the game.
Can anyone tell me why is the client not stored locally?

iAmPain
03-15-2012, 06:11 PM
**MUST READ IF UR HAVING SAME TROUBLE LIKE THIS GUY (well not really xD)**

i had this issue before yes i can say that. u know what i did? INSTALL the newest chrome. TADA! fixed lol..

Zolum
05-05-2012, 06:51 PM
No idea about chrome. I know nothing about versions of search engines. This may help me learn something. Good thread!