PDA

View Full Version : Signature

Lawned
08-04-2020, 06:12 AM
hey... i just wanna know on how do i make my own signature?
can somebody tell me how to make it
Thanks! :)

Faotblack
08-04-2020, 06:35 AM
You can pay to someone in game gold to make you one, or make yourself with different kind of softwares.

Lawned
08-04-2020, 06:52 AM
You can pay to someone in game gold to make you one, or make yourself with different kind of softwares.

where do i find people who makes siganture for people? and issit bannable by paying ingame gold for a signature?

Faotblack
08-04-2020, 09:32 AM
where do i find people who makes siganture for people? and issit bannable by paying ingame gold for a signature?You can find them in AL Creative Corner -> AL Fan Art section of the forums. There aren't many active right now, but i think you can find atleast 2. People have done it for years, I'm sure it isn't bannable.

Lawned
08-04-2020, 10:05 AM
You can find them in AL Creative Corner -> AL Fan Art section of the forums. There aren't many active right now, but i think you can find atleast 2. People have done it for years, I'm sure it isn't bannable.

oh okay then, thanks! but how much do usually people pay for a signature tho?

Faotblack
08-04-2020, 10:40 AM
oh okay then, thanks! but how much do usually people pay for a signature tho?They usually say how much, but it depends on the creator and the design of the signature.

Lawned
08-04-2020, 12:03 PM
They usually say how much, but it depends on the creator and the design of the signature.

ouh okay. Thanks for the information! :)