PDA

View Full Version : 16 HC pvp?

Lynisterr
08-04-2020, 11:11 AM
we started a HC 16 pvp guild.. if you wanna join pm ign: equipt < its active here i got alot of friends here its fun and we need more people for 4v4 clash! (no one above lvl 16)

xTRICKEDx
08-05-2020, 07:24 AM
What gears are you guys using?
If it's the store weapons and plat pets,i doubt anyone will go as that's the reason as to why 16 hc pvp died.

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-05-2020, 07:34 AM
Yea i still have my 16 character but don't play. I even wasted plat eggs to buy the Plat armor helm but then again. Egg zavier came to destroy all the Fair Pvp .

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Archugejackmen
08-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Wasn’t the whole point of HC pvp 16 so that gears and pets would be balanced amongst the different classes and players, so it would boil down purely to skill? Now that honour pvp is out, shouldn’t there be no need for this bracket? Just my two cents, everyone is still entitled to and have full rights to whatever bracket they wish to play in, I’m just thinking that if more players converged into a single bracket, it’d be more fun.

xTRICKEDx
08-05-2020, 11:44 AM
I get what your saying,but the original idea of hc 16 was alot more fun.
You farm your gears(cheap legendaries and eggs from bosses/vendors).
This means someone could have had an advantage but it's not by too much,rather than the lack of variety in honor pvp.

Archugejackmen
08-06-2020, 05:53 AM
I get what your saying,but the original idea of hc 16 was alot more fun.
You farm your gears(cheap legendaries and eggs from bosses/vendors).
This means someone could have had an advantage but it's not by too much,rather than the lack of variety in honor pvp.

I guess this makes sense. Was going to try HC 16 pvp originally but I heard that the bracket had died