PDA

View Full Version : Trading Terms of Services

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Have the Terms been Updated? [emoji43]
I remember
+ Anything that doesn't fit in the trade window is not allowed
This involves real life money selling / buying mostly. IGN Selling Buying (In game gold or Irl Money) whatever these people do. But is everyone forgetting This Involves many other things too? Forums is literally full of Buying Bosses. Which is happening from years but how do you fit a boss in Trade window. I didn't raise a question as Trading Bosses Suddenly started happening too much and even Famous players did it. But when i saw someone Saying "Buying Signature for forum is Legal for In-game Gold" I was a bit moved.

Any Comments? Or explanation?

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

PostNoob
08-04-2020, 04:12 PM
What that means is "Screw around on my game too much and you will be banned". Do trades outside the in game trade menus, risk getting scammed and/or Banned depending.

Thats what i get from that.

Abdu ._.
08-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Have the Terms been Updated? [emoji43]
I remember
+ Anything that doesn't fit in the trade window is not allowed
This involves real life money selling / buying mostly. IGN Selling Buying (In game gold or Irl Money) whatever these people do. But is everyone forgetting This Involves many other things too? Forums is literally full of Buying Bosses. Which is happening from years but how do you fit a boss in Trade window. I didn't raise a question as Trading Bosses Suddenly started happening too much and even Famous players did it. But when i saw someone Saying "Buying Signature for forum is Legal for In-game Gold" I was a bit moved.

Any Comments? Or explanation?

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀI remember sts used to have a section for signatures on the forums. People used to show their creativity and sell to people for in-game gold. So i dont think its illegal.

About the boss buying , I am not sure. Would be nice if a dev could reply

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-05-2020, 10:46 AM
I remember sts used to have a section for signatures on the forums. People used to show their creativity and sell to people for in-game gold. So i dont think its illegal.

About the boss buying , I am not sure. Would be nice if a dev could reply

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using TapatalkYes , really need a clarification!

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-16-2020, 08:31 PM
@Futumsh can someone clarify.

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

xXxrriottxXX
08-17-2020, 02:50 AM
Imagine you are human and your problem is this. Insteresting lifes

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-17-2020, 10:10 AM
Imagine you are human and your problem is this. Insteresting lifesImagine you play a game and get banned for a question you asked 100 times. My friend wants to sell me a guildhall as I don't buy plat. So is it bannable or not.

Futumsh
08-17-2020, 10:52 AM
If you're paying someone else real world money for something in game, yes, that's against the TOS.

If they're just buying it and giving it to you, selling it to you for gold or whatever, that's fine.

Lynisterr
08-18-2020, 06:07 AM
i mean maybe i can fit ursoth in the trade window maybe not but ill try

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-18-2020, 06:09 AM
If you're paying someone else real world money for something in game, yes, that's against the TOS.

If they're just buying it and giving it to you, selling it to you for gold or whatever, that's fine.Not really sure but that still sounds vague. Idk if its just me but what about those that buy ign for IN-GAME GOLD and not IRL money. Thats a bannable offense isnt it. Buying IGN for anything

Lynisterr
08-18-2020, 06:15 AM

If they're just buying it and giving it to you, selling it to you for gold or whatever, that's fine.

and what about selling LB slots...? like on the leaderboard is that bannable cause alot of people sell LB slots

Spooked
08-18-2020, 09:07 AM
and what about selling LB slots...? like on the leaderboard is that bannable cause alot of people sell LB slots

Read what he says.
If theyre selling a service in the game for currency in the game its allowed.
If theyre selling a service outside the game for currency in the game its not allowed
If theyre selling a service outside the game for currency outside the game its not allowed
If theyre selling a service outside the game for a currency in the game its not allowed.

External trading is not allowed

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-18-2020, 05:29 PM
Read what he says.
If theyre selling a service in the game for currency in the game its allowed.
If theyre selling a service outside the game for currency in the game its not allowed
If theyre selling a service outside the game for currency outside the game its not allowed
If theyre selling a service outside the game for a currency in the game its not allowed.

External trading is not allowedI dont think that means IGN Selling , Account selling [IN GAME for IN-GAME GOLD] is allowed though...

Sent from my Scammer using Tapatalk

Spooked
08-18-2020, 06:33 PM
I dont think that means IGN Selling , Account selling [IN GAME for IN-GAME GOLD] is allowed though...

Sent from my Scammer using Tapatalk

There are indeed a few exceptions, noone except for the devs know why they exist, but they do.
It still doesnt take away the fact external trading is not allowed and pretty much sums up most of the questions people have.

Encryptions
08-25-2020, 03:13 AM
Imagine you are human and your problem is this. Insteresting lifes

Imagine you are human and you are wasting your time posting this on my yt. If its fake then why don't you go pm all of the guys who already got their gold and try to convince them that its fake.

Lil sez
08-25-2020, 08:23 AM
well they've said many times that you aren't allowed to sell ign's so its fairly straightforward

Abdu ._.
08-25-2020, 11:03 AM
Imagine you are human and you are wasting your time posting this on my yt. If its fake then why don't you go pm all of the guys who already got their gold and try to convince them that its fake.
212094Ahahahahhahaha lmfao

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

swoutttt
08-25-2020, 11:38 AM

Imagine you got caught manipulating prices / trick people and acts like it never happend.

Encryptions
08-25-2020, 11:41 AM
Imagine you got caught manipulating prices / trick people and acts like it never happend.You still haven't read what happened have you.
I would love to hear the logic behind of how 1 person holding 3 red balloons causes the price of every single item in the game to rise in the time span of 3 days. Come on explain it, you guys want to blane 1 person but you don't want to explain how its possible.
Oh thats right you don't want your precious pirate booty event nerfed now do you? Bet you won't even explain how its possible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-25-2020, 12:51 PM
+1 to nerfing or DELETING all events that have pure gold drops.. evg and dm is all we need to add gold..not stupid booty event that messes economy....and which is the reason of SOOOO MUCH TOXICITY in the community.. it was like 10 times more peaceful before booty and blotto.
so NEVER bring booty or stupid pure gold drop events ... all other events like arlor egghunt/zavier/goblin ect..which dosnt mess with item prices ...rather reduces the distance between rich and poor to an extent. IMO.
thanks