PDA

View Full Version : Event

Abdu ._.
08-04-2020, 08:11 PM
Any educated guesses for next event (s) ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Occupy Windmoore. Been like a month when they said "Next week is occupy windmoore" and we got these events instead [emoji31]

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Spooked
08-05-2020, 04:59 AM
Occupy Windmoore. Been like a month when they said "Next week is occupy windmoore" and we got these events instead [emoji31]

They never said “next week is windmoore”
Hinting at an event is far from pin pointing a release date.

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-05-2020, 07:42 AM
Coming Up Next: Arlor Racing + Occupy Windmoore

Is it just me...or have there been an excess of dirty, rotten thieves in Arlor lately? Not long after we scare Captain Flotsam away are we set to see Jarl Gruwald make his return. That's right! The Occupy Windmoore event returns soon, with a new collection of furnishings and other goodies to collect. Keep an eye out for more on that in future previews.

We're also putting the finishing touches on the player Racing system, which we're so excited to show off! Polish off your speed sets* because we'll have some fun planned around that soon too.

*Note: Speed sets, elixirs, etc. do not actually help you in the racing system. [emoji14] Just having fun!

My bad , It can be anytime soon. Really hoping its occupy windmoore. Trying to finish off my house! And add some final touches to the ship207298

Analytical
08-05-2020, 07:45 AM

Is it just me...or have there been an excess of dirty, rotten thieves in Arlor lately? Not long after we scare Captain Flotsam away are we set to see Jarl Gruwald make his return. That's right! The Occupy Windmoore event returns soon, with a new collection of furnishings and other goodies to collect. Keep an eye out for more on that in future previews.

We're also putting the finishing touches on the player Racing system, which we're so excited to show off! Polish off your speed sets* because we'll have some fun planned around that soon too.

*Note: Speed sets, elixirs, etc. do not actually help you in the racing system. [emoji14] Just having fun!

My bad , It can be anytime soon. Really hoping its occupy windmoore. Trying to finish off my house! And add some final touches to the ship207298

That's such a creative house! Nice boat design (:

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-05-2020, 07:50 AM
That's such a creative house! Nice boat design (:Thanks a lot [emoji173] Still need to put in many efforts. I am full of ideas. But still need 280 more slots. 120/120 rn :( OCCUPY WINDMOORE I MISS YOU XD

Spooked
08-05-2020, 09:17 AM

Coming up next doesn’t sound the same as “next week is occupy” unless were speaking two totally different languages
It’s UP NEXT, not It’s NEXT WEEK.
Nothing states that the 2 events are at the same time either.
Which wouldnt happen in the first place anyway.

“Occupy windmoore returns soon”
I don’t know about you, but ive never heard someone refer to the week after as “soon”

Cheers

Oakmaiden
08-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Arcanite Fields zzz zzz zzz