PDA

View Full Version : Lending gold to friends

jecco
08-04-2020, 08:31 PM
Is it against TOS rules to give gold to friends? For example giving 10m or 20m something like that? Maybe the ones reviewing accounts will think that im selling gold or something like that. Replyy pleasee thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 08:32 PM
Is it against TOS rules to give gold to friends? For example giving 10m or 20m something like that? Maybe the ones reviewing accounts will think that im selling gold or something like that. Replyy pleasee thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIts Kinda clear when you lend and when you sell. So don't worry!

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

jecco
08-04-2020, 08:33 PM
Its Kinda clear when you lend and when you sell. So don't worry!

Really? So i can like give 10m to my friends in trade?

I think lending and selling has the same process though.. through trading

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 08:35 PM
Really? So i can like give 10m to my friends in trade?

I think lending and selling has the same process though.. through trading

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAs I said its obvious when you sell and when you lend. If you lend gold firstly , the person will be asking you to lend. Secondly he will return it.

If you sell gold. You guys will be like go in game trade something. And Move on (Without returning) i think thats the way sts would detect.

jecco
08-04-2020, 08:37 PM
As I said its obvious when you sell and when you lend. If you lend gold firstly , the person will be asking you to lend. Secondly he will return it.

If you sell gold. You guys will be like go in game trade something. And Move on (Without returning) i think thats the way sts would detect.

Ohhhhh wait what i meant about lending was like giving gold and not returing. So the only way is to like give the gold back?

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 08:40 PM
Ohhhhh wait what i meant about lending was like giving gold and not returing. So the only way is to like give the gold back?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThats not lending then , Clearly the person is selling gold. Giveaway is another thing. Lending is like a bank. You borrow and then you must return. If you dont return. You are doomed ( in game , Banned )

That's how it works.

jecco
08-04-2020, 08:42 PM
Thats not lending then , Clearly the person is selling gold. Giveaway is another thing. Lending is like a bank. You borrow and then you must return. If you dont return. You are doomed ( in game , Banned )

That's how it works.

Ohhhhh alright alright thanksss buddy!! So giving of gold isnt allowed.. was planning to give some mills to my cousins to help em out in their endgame but alr thankss!!

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-04-2020, 08:43 PM
Ohhhhh alright alright thanksss buddy!! So giving of gold isnt allowed.. was planning to give some mills to my cousins to help em out in their endgame but alr thankss!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIts allowed but like a giveaway. Now I am not a dev or something. I can just provide you with the information i know. If you don't do anything illegal, you are safe!

jecco
08-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Its allowed but like a giveaway. Now I am not a dev or something. I can just provide you with the information i know. If you don't do anything illegal, you are safe!

Ohhh alr alr cool man!!’ Thankyouu soo much!!

Encryptions
08-04-2020, 09:20 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGiving gold is allowed else I would be banned by now for giving gold away.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jecco
08-04-2020, 09:23 PM
Giving gold is allowed else I would be banned by now for giving gold away.

Ohhhhh okayokay thankss encrypt!! I am being cautious maybe theyll ban me for giving out gold. They should ban people not if their only suspicious but only if they see the person saying “sell gold” like that

Overbear
08-04-2020, 10:21 PM
I don't get why people think you'll get banned for doing trades lmao. "Add a legendary item" or "Add 1 gold"...
You won't get banned for that... Unless there are clear indications that you are doing something wrong.

Ckash
08-04-2020, 11:11 PM
You can give out gold bro, I do it all the time to new players and sometimes beggars. I gave out millions just to help. Dont cheat and you wont get banned that simple. Helping is not cheating.

Xyv.io
08-05-2020, 02:46 AM
What if I give 500m gold for lend?

Ckash
08-05-2020, 05:43 AM
Give how much you want..if your not cheating, you good.

QuaseT
08-05-2020, 06:26 AM
What if I give 500m gold for lend?Yes the amount of gold doesnt matter, neither do items. Just dont forget that scams happen quick.

Encryptions
08-05-2020, 06:28 AM
What if I give 500m gold for lend?People lent me over 800m before. No ban. I gave back.

jecco
08-05-2020, 06:34 AM
People lent me over 800m before. No ban. I gave back.

But if u dont give it back its alright too right?

Encryptions
08-05-2020, 06:38 AM
But if u dont give it back its alright too right?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo, thats very wrong to do if you don't give back.

jecco
08-05-2020, 06:39 AM
No, thats very wrong to do if you don't give back.

Oh noo what i meant was what if i was to give someone gold to help them out in game? What if for example i have 1b net and i decide to give my friend 50m for him to use for himself and i dont want anything back

Encryptions
08-05-2020, 06:45 AM
Oh noo what i meant was what if i was to give someone gold to help them out in game? What if for example i have 1b net and i decide to give my friend 50m for him to use for himself and i dont want anything back

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThats fine, thats the same as giving gold. Only illegal thing would be buying gold or selling gold for irl things/cash/ in game accounts/ igns/ most other things that can't be put in a trade window.

Xyv.io
08-05-2020, 07:07 AM
Yes the amount of gold doesnt matter, neither do items. Just dont forget that scams happen quick.

But will it not be considered as gold selling??

swoutttt
08-05-2020, 09:03 AM
Thats fine, thats the same as giving gold. Only illegal thing would be buying gold or selling gold for irl things/cash/ in game accounts/ igns/ most other things that can't be put in a trade window.

Lol xD Funny you explain whats ilegal and whats not.

Spooked
08-05-2020, 09:13 AM
Ill boil it down:

* Are you selling gold for currencies outside the game or usernames/accounts
Yes - It’s illegal, you can get banned
No - You won’t get banned

*Are you giving gold away for free?
Yes - So what? Noone can tell you what to do with your gold, no ban
No - Totally fine, it’s your choice. No ban either

*Are you lending gold to E.G a friend?
Yes - Be careful, people might scam you. Not bannable

jecco
08-05-2020, 09:17 AM
Ill boil it down:

So they only ban if they see “selling gold” “1m/1dollar” somethings like that?

Giant bench
08-05-2020, 09:33 AM
Depends on the amount you give away, if you giveaway 100m to your friend. I wouldn’t be surprised if both of you get banned next day.

Xyv.io
08-05-2020, 10:12 AM
Yeah but how are devs gonna determine if the person is lending gold or just selling it??

Spooked
08-05-2020, 10:17 AM
Ill boil it down:

They will know wether youre selling gold or not.
Its very obvious and even easier to trace.
Stop asking the same question, you cant get banned for lending a friend gold.
If youre too scared of potential risks, do yourself a favor and refrain from doing it.

snakeeyes
08-05-2020, 11:01 AM
How about lending like a 5-6? My friend lend to me some like 10m then he will give it back after a week 11m?