PDA

View Full Version : Preview 8/5/2020 | Double Offers + Arcanite Fields Coming Soon!

Remiem
08-05-2020, 07:58 AM
Happy Wednesday, Legends! It's another Preview Day! The Arlor Grand Prix still has a few more laps in it and will be continuing through this week.

Congratulations to our current Top 5 LB Leaders: Wawcarlthe, Reclip, Marroos, Qazimir, and Opflex! You all have spoken with your tires instead of your words and you definitely have a NEED for SPEED.

In addition to the finale of the Grand Prix, we'll be running Double Offers on all Ironsource offers this weekend. So, stock up on that sweet free plat while you can!

Finally, while you are all taking your bows on the podium, we're working on setting up the next Arcanite Fields event. Last year came with an epic new guild hall and some equally epic new pieces to furnish it, so keep an eye out for previews on that soon!

Just for fun: What would be a cool furnishing you'd like to see in YOUR Guild Hall?

Exposed
08-05-2020, 12:40 PM
woohoo thanks remmy :3

Exposed
08-05-2020, 12:42 PM
oh no why only iron source they never pay out why not tapjoy?

Valkiryas
08-05-2020, 12:52 PM
Hello,

Can we have events that are not exclusively to obtain furniture? There are many ideas for future events made by users but it seems that the vast majority have just been disregarded

Thank you,

@Remien, you rock!

Ummmmm
08-05-2020, 12:55 PM
For Arcanite Fields, could you please try to make sure there is actual gear/pets available from the event and not just furniture? Also, will the event run back to back with the end of Grand Prix? I want to know whether I can pre-craft the energy kits for it.

Fearrr
08-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Hope there will be good item drops this Event like ths first one.

Oakmaiden
08-05-2020, 01:16 PM
For Arcanite Fields, could you please try to make sure there is actual gear/pets available from the event and not just furniture? Also, will the event run back to back with the end of Grand Prix? I want to know whether I can pre-craft the energy kits for it.

You can’t save crafted energy from one event to another.

Oakmaiden
08-05-2020, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=Valkiryas;3291391]Hello,

Can we have events that are not exclusively to obtain furniture? There are many ideas for future events made by users but it seems that the vast majority have just been disregarded

Thank you,

@Remien, you rock![/QUOTE
Worse than that, it’s guild hall furniture that needs crafting for ungodly amounts of gold.

PatD
08-05-2020, 01:30 PM
Thank you!!

My wish for guildhall:

-location (and ability to go out ofc hehe)
-fighting platform (some kind of fester outpost PVP)
-tug of war? (might be fun hehe)
-dartboard
-carts (and ability to drive them around - in gh and in house :D)
-cannon
-chalkboard(that master and officer can use as an aditionnal MOTD)
-ability for master to let officer decorate
-an ultimate curse book with a stronger monster :)

Stephencobear
08-05-2020, 02:00 PM
My fav of Pats ideas are the fighting platform (dojo) maybe an honor mode also
Guild location (exclusive to guilds?)
Chalkboard!,!

If y’all do the carts in the house thing then how about a furniture like a wall or pilot that is solid. Then ppl can make racetracks that can be used.

A punching dummy with static stats that we can attack and test gear and skills on.
Ghosts that randomly appear/disappear
Pet bowl that tethers a pet in house/guild who chills n randomly goes through play/trick animation

Stephencobear
08-05-2020, 02:02 PM
Edit button disappeared

It should read “a wall or pilon that is solid”

Pinklips
08-05-2020, 02:02 PM
Great job Devs.. All cool events back to back.. But I really hope that the arcanite field event will offer other good things too, rather than focusing on just only furniture.. We have had many events related to furniture lately.. Hopefully like the previous one, arcane belts/Artifacts will drop this time too.. And thanks again for the Arlor Grand Prix event.. It's too fun !

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-05-2020, 02:03 PM
A home cinema or giant tv. Also popcorn and ice cream with eating animation.

Encryptions
08-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Hope the map drops guild hall slots.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Scll
08-05-2020, 02:07 PM
A hookah as furniture. We arabs need it while hanging out at gh

Abdu ._.
08-05-2020, 02:08 PM
Happy Wednesday, Legends! It's another Preview Day! The Arlor Grand Prix still has a few more laps in it and will be continuing through this week.

Congratulations to our current Top 5 LB Leaders: Wawcarlthe, Reclip, Marroos, Qazimir, and Opflex! You all have spoken with your tires instead of your words and you definitely have a NEED for SPEED.

In addition to the finale of the Grand Prix, we'll be running Double Offers on all Ironsource offers this weekend. So, stock up on that sweet free plat while you can!

Finally, while you are all taking your bows on the podium, we're working on setting up the next Arcanite Fields event. Last year came with an epic new guild hall and some equally epic new pieces to furnish it, so keep an eye out for previews on that soon!

Just for fun: What would be a cool furnishing you'd like to see in YOUR Guild Hall?Exciting [emoji3]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
08-05-2020, 02:27 PM

Crafted energys are deleted from inventory after each event

Fiasaria
08-05-2020, 02:41 PM
life sized boss furniture for collosal halls like we dont sit and it looks empty no matter what atleast somebosses to keep us company

Willl
08-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Locations for gh!

That said, I d like to extend max guildhall slots to 400!

Ice walls/ ice thrones, dance floor, plants and flowers, fireplaces would be all great addictions :D

Noceur
08-05-2020, 03:03 PM
I agree with others. Please add items/vanities that we want :D

Anherone
08-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Locations for gh!

That said, I d like to extend max guildhall slots to 400!

Ice walls/ ice thrones, dance floor, plants and flowers, fireplaces would be all great addictions :D

+1 totally agreed

PostNoob
08-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Years ago i suggested a bulletin board for the gh so we can have more than 2 lines to speak to our guilds. There is a thread with the same concept that has gotten good attention. I would rather that than any aesthetic you could add to the game.

GucciBang
08-05-2020, 03:19 PM
will there be a new guild hall? I have all the colossal ingredients and I don’t want to lose them

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Skolking
08-05-2020, 03:21 PM
Can you add recipe to turn some of our mythic weapons into vanities, reciepies not available at vanity seller saige

Tsuuu
08-05-2020, 03:24 PM
will there be a new guild hall? I have all the colossal ingredients and I don’t want to lose them

I have this same doubt .. I already put the materials for the colossal hall in the craft .. I don’t want to lose my materials if a new hall really comes… I hope I don’t come.

Tsuuu
08-05-2020, 03:32 PM

I'm also wondering ... I hope there isn't a new hall. Can Remiem answer us? .. I don't want to lose my materials that are in the craft because of the colossal ..

mhysaa
08-05-2020, 03:32 PM
Could we have something like Birgit in GH? And maybe and exclusive hair/face to buy in gh, like a ponytail(to rogue), i think has none vanity/hair of that style in game.
Also like others said, one arena in gh where ppl could pvp would be fun.

Hel
08-05-2020, 03:34 PM
Could we have something like Birgit in GH? And maybe and exclusive hair/face to buy in gh, like a ponytail(to rogue), i think has none vanity/hair of that style in game.
Also like others said, one arena in gh where ppl could pvp would be fun.+1 for arena pvp in hall

CHAOSSS
08-05-2020, 03:44 PM
Bubble frogs for guildhall
Ign Topfrog King of Frogs

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
08-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Years ago i suggested a bulletin board for the gh so we can have more than 2 lines to speak to our guilds. There is a thread with the same concept that has gotten good attention. I would rather that than any aesthetic you could add to the game.

I agree with this completely...we need something to post info on for events, etc, because most of the time people do not bother to read MOTD. This would be a great tool for GM's.

mbusnev
08-05-2020, 03:51 PM
LMAO, x2 offer just in Ironsource because are the worst ones, worst offers there lmao

Why not Tapjoy? maybe because they have a current one for like 102 plat? lmao

Creepiest
08-05-2020, 03:53 PM
i agree too with others pls hav vanities and items lockeds in token store would be cool 😊

musasun
08-05-2020, 03:59 PM
New guild hall or 2nd floor entrance with Dojo (fester outpost) for testing gear + pets. Locations adding buff to members of guild. Dance floor for guild hall. Guild trophies. And more importantly a chalkboard for all members or a board for the ranks officer and member. If any ideas are picked up by devs, I strongly suggest the chalkboard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

*Live*
08-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Pvp Area

Locations

Banner Holders

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
08-05-2020, 04:09 PM
life sized boss furniture for collosal halls like we dont sit and it looks empty no matter what atleast somebosses to keep us company

+1 to this Ideahttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200805/33da297cd21ee501e87904dccf929e5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrislanza
08-05-2020, 04:27 PM
+1 more for gh

PostNoob
08-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Have a chance after harvesting a crop(maybe just arcanite?)to spawn a special mini boss(maybe an elix for it?) With chance to drop things. Something to spice the event up because this event is quite boring.

If not a battle area for gh, how about a test dummy so we can test/compare our gears? Maybe even an assortment of types(Boss,Mob,Elite,Elite boss ect) or the ability to switch between the dummies properties.

Just some random thoughts.

Purpure
08-05-2020, 06:25 PM
MY DREAM:

A punching bag with DPS counter! (one that works with BD too)

Azerothraven
08-05-2020, 06:28 PM
Please remove timers to collect resources completely

Foprincesso
08-05-2020, 06:57 PM
First time trying this arcanite fields event.. looking forward to it !

kersey
08-05-2020, 07:08 PM
New guild hall or 2nd floor entrance with Dojo (fester outpost) for testing gear + pets. Locations adding buff to members of guild. Dance floor for guild hall. Guild trophies. And more importantly a chalkboard for all members or a board for the ranks officer and member. If any ideas are picked up by devs, I strongly suggest the chalkboard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYeah a dance floor-sized, fester brawler-like furniture to slug it out in our GH! @Remiem

Uroad
08-05-2020, 08:06 PM
i hope theres a arcane drop in this new arcanite fields

profmsb
08-06-2020, 12:39 AM
would be nice if like last yr that drop arcane belt n arti...

Skolking
08-06-2020, 02:00 AM
I would love this too

DMminion
08-06-2020, 02:27 AM
A DPS test Dummy would be awesome. Also a pet display where we could have pets that we like to stand idle or do tricks that we can place in our gh other than the one that is following us so we can make it seem like we have a guard animal at our gh.

Anehazaz
08-06-2020, 03:55 AM
would be nice if like last yr that drop arcane belt n arti...
I’m sure it will that was the big draw for it last year

profmsb
08-06-2020, 04:02 AM
I’m sure it will that was the big draw for it last yearhope so..if not..it kinda unfair toward arc 71 gear...hope no double standard[emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my TA-1032 using Tapatalk

Skolking
08-06-2020, 04:18 AM
Pls can we use the items from greensapp farm we already have to craft the event items

Xyv.io
08-06-2020, 05:32 AM
Please add some new arcanite pets too, not just furnishing cuz not everyone is a house making fan. So maybe something like arcanite samael/ arcanite whim / arcanite Grimm/ arcanite maridos etc.. would be cool

Willl
08-06-2020, 05:58 AM
Build a second floor for colossal guildhalls would be awesome as musa suggested. But then we need extend max slots to 1k. I MUST DECORATE ALL @.@

Eugeni000
08-06-2020, 06:25 AM
thank you for the hard work.. looking forward for this upcoming event!

Marosok
08-06-2020, 12:19 PM
Just for fun: What would be a cool furnishing you'd like to see in YOUR Guild Hall?

Boxing ring, where we can actually fight with glowes. :)

QuaseT
08-06-2020, 12:33 PM
So many awesome ideas! Hope to see some of them added to the game, obtainable through the arcanite fields event would be awesome o.o

Majin
08-06-2020, 12:55 PM
I think A statue of guild member Which is selected like we select officer n master

These statues can be used to announce guild event winners, tribute or “Guildie of the month“ Or legends of the guild etc etc.

Statue should automatically copy look n vanity of the member.

Majin
08-06-2020, 12:59 PM
From a long time a dummy is asked which can record dmg dealt In a set of time

A arcane Performance benchmarking dummy.

PatD
08-06-2020, 01:28 PM
From a long time a dummy is asked which can record dmg dealt In a set of time

A arcane Performance benchmarking dummy.

if we cannot make proc our gears that dummy will not say very usefull info, would need an area in front of the dummy that activate all our procs,
this way that would be very interesting!

Majin
08-07-2020, 06:35 AM
Yeah we need something like a full state tracer i.e a kind if X-men training room xD

Qweenzy
08-07-2020, 07:23 AM
So many good ideas but some may not be suited depending on the size of the guild. Please consider the cost for masters, especially when it comes to spending plats eg. buying slots

Instead of a Bulletin board / Notice board (as we use other apps like LINE / Discord / Forum for this so we don't need to log in game just to check updates) but it would be nice to have:

Inventory Chart - Shows records of donations, what the current balance is and what it's used for.

Option 'Who is your master' - especially in large guilds where a lot of gold is involved from donations. This option for guild to check history details of their master's main charc / game history. Like a review so that those who are new to guild understands the background of those who run the guild and are trusted with the guild's funds.

Second floor (some mentioned this earlier and I like these ideas) - some guildhall have stairs, add second floor. ppl talking about adding fighting arena (large room) ... or a meeting room for master and those chosen to attend (small room)

Guild on lb: create either a banner, badge, colour title or more than one choice for guilds on leaderboard

Dance floor - i see a few ask for this. I am one that hates finding myself dancing in gh when i'm back from afk. But if you consider this then please make it so that only those standing on the dance floor are dancing.

Looking forward to the outcome

Oakmaiden
08-07-2020, 07:45 AM
The only good idea is the “bulletin board “, so maybe ppl wont need outside apps to communicate game related infos.

Tsuuu
08-07-2020, 10:22 AM
It could give the option for the master and the officers to mutate a member in the guild chat..this would help to avoid confusion due to discussions..also add an accountant in the GUILD online / offline ..

Tsuuu
08-07-2020, 03:56 PM
REMIEM putting something green (green carpet) I would already thank, so I could finalize the last details of my flag of Brazil :eagerness:.. Or even put flags to adorn the guild hall would look interesting :peaceful:

Creepiest
08-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Arcane amulet 76

Loloo
08-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Some Board for Guild Notice
Stash Chests for Guild
SpinWheel where u can add Name and get random Winers
Armor and Helmet Holders

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Mindyaownbaby
08-08-2020, 07:17 AM
I’d say multiple floors, balconies , pools , gardens lol the sky is the limit

yupestsocialclub
08-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Hello I'm bronze. You asked what we like to have in guildhall. I didn't think about any item but it will be really awsm if we can have another board that shows players info like (aps.Pve) it helps that guilds has
a lots of member to see who is good for Guild and who is not and actually u can add perview button to show Player character .
Thank you I love arlor tour that is awsm

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Itemstore
08-09-2020, 02:51 AM
I would love to see giant fish tank for guild hall and houses aswell as statues with a sign on were players can change it so outher can read it

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

avaunt
08-09-2020, 04:06 AM
A big circle furniture to put in the middle of gh where u can PvP inside the circleee

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
08-09-2020, 05:10 AM
Guild fernature slots and house slots guild hall locations

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Narana.Solarie
08-09-2020, 08:22 AM
Some ideas of mine:

1. Special “Guild board” added in gh. Which let’s guild members to filter search guildies. Especially makes it possible for GM or officers to promote, kick by filter searching by name or guild rank. [emoji41]

2. Special “Guild top member pedestal” which can set top guild member/s of the week/month for in guild events. Like u can see screen shot of them with ign showing. [emoji2956]

3. Event “alarm clock” with event list able to choose according to the date of the events. People always ask what is the next event or when is it. So being able to see it and setting alarm at the gh would be nice too. [emoji2956]

-other suggestions - Guild billiards table would be cool with interactive action/s. Ping pong table [emoji38]

~Pewchu of the pew army~

Ummmmm
08-09-2020, 01:27 PM
Guild bowling alley and other guild games, maybe with the ability to compete within guild or bet gold. Also, a heroic arcane pet would be cool.

Aburus
08-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Will the event drop lv 76 arcane belts?

Faded09
08-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Location for gh with stats for the guild members add pray fountain thing that we can spend gold for elix buff, jewel buff golds items and exclusive vanities randomly and if we spend our gold on that pray fountain they have a limit bar wherein they open a portal that contain a guild boss that contains drop. Also race track and cart i need this in gh :3 so we can play racing in gh ( can u pls include this racetrack and cart moving in house :3 ) also water falls furniture or water pot so we can make a garden etc.

Ihavethisname
08-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Yes you can

Ihavethisname
08-09-2020, 08:10 PM
You can’t save crafted energy from one event to another.

Yes you can

GucciBang
08-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Yes you canno

mbusnev
08-10-2020, 07:13 PM
AL community:
* A lot of new ideas *

Sts:
''I know now! I have an idea! Recolored vanities and Plat currency furnishing''

Potatogod
08-10-2020, 08:51 PM
Yo they better make a spinning banana as item

Redjellydonut
08-11-2020, 05:17 AM
Would be cool if we had glass counters where we can place rings and amulets. People can click on the counter and view your item collection!

profmsb
08-12-2020, 06:02 AM
a mini buss/van or a car with four seat passenger in guildhall..hahaha...

conat
08-12-2020, 11:26 AM
I would like to see this for the next furniture *,*https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200812/66dc40c4b66448308f02c1ea8af1ef51.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Susanne
08-13-2020, 12:03 PM
I don't like the new guildhall. It's horrible. Sorry to whoever designed it and to all those who like burning. It's a matter of taste. Definitely not a place to relax in after a long haul hiding behind walls in Vardan.

Oakmaiden
08-13-2020, 03:14 PM
Hihi Susie! At least we have our houses to retreat to! Set the privacy and forget the burdens of blasting mobs!

Susanne
08-13-2020, 03:48 PM
Hihi Susie! At least we have our houses to retreat to! Set the privacy and forget the burdens of blasting mobs!
Hihi. Shhh...I already started doing that. They think I'm hiding behind walls in Vardan and being..ahem..an hardworking Alorian.
I just park my toon in a bathtub and say I'm decorating, clearing my inventory, upgrading gears when really I'm out in the garden catching some rays sipping something cool. 😎🥤

Davajon
08-14-2020, 04:41 PM
Im dont get lb :/

Noreka
08-14-2020, 05:17 PM
Thank you sts.

morenick
08-16-2020, 02:15 PM
I want a big screen for guildhall, so we can build our own cinema. Or something like a own pvp arena for gh like vardan valley in size of dancehall, wgere u can fight if ure inside this area.

Gesendet von meinem CPH2067 mit Tapatalk

morenick
08-16-2020, 02:17 PM
Dancefloor i mean

Gesendet von meinem CPH2067 mit Tapatalk

Alexspook
08-16-2020, 02:49 PM

Nice this is cool

Beard
08-16-2020, 03:38 PM
arc field is good ty

Davajon
08-16-2020, 06:27 PM
Niceeeeeee xD

Greudy9
08-16-2020, 07:58 PM
Hello, can you guys please add lockeds with lvl 76 arcane items? Please!!!