PDA

View Full Version : How to get a PL shield?

Yardsalez
08-04-2010, 08:55 PM
How do you get a PL shield ingame? I know violent has one but thats only because he did a nice thing. Any other ways?

Cascade
08-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Winning a contest is the only other way....Unless the devs decide to make another way.

vulgarstrike
08-04-2010, 08:59 PM
be awesome in the devs eyes or win a spacetime supported contest.

Yardsalez
08-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Psh, someone told me Violent asked for the shield. Is this true?

Cascade
08-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Well he asked without asking....He pmed the devs with the link to his item giveaway thing....But he did deserve it...It took a lot of work to do that.

vulgarstrike
08-04-2010, 09:02 PM
could be; devs are nice guys who usually grant reasonable favors.

Justg
08-04-2010, 09:23 PM
We knew about the giveaway without his prompting.

Once we get 1.3/ PL:A out we'll come up with some more community contests.

Violentsaint
08-05-2010, 02:37 AM
yer i accualy posted the giveaway in the general discussion section of forums and i pm'd the devs asking to move it to the traders market section, so i guess thats how the devs found out about it. i didnt ask the devs for one, i did comment in the giveaway talking about the pl shield, maybe thats why the devs decided to give me one, i was basicly just saying i wish there was another way to get one, i didnt accualy think i was going to get one for what i did, so it was a nice surprise, i wear it all the time, im verry honoured that the devs awarded me one :)

oh and i cant wait for 1.3, i ordered an ipad so i can play the new update on a big screen!

Inching
08-05-2010, 02:57 AM
yer i accualy posted the giveaway in the general discussion section of forums and i pm'd the devs asking to move it to the traders market section, so i guess thats how the devs found out about it. i didnt ask the devs for one, i did comment in the giveaway talking about the pl shield, maybe thats why the devs decided to give me one, i was basicly just saying i wish there was another way to get one, i didnt accualy think i was going to get one for what i did, so it was a nice surprise, i wear it all the time, im verry honoured that the devs awarded me one :)

oh and i cant wait for 1.3, i ordered an ipad so i can play the new update on a big screen!

GET OUTTA HERE <pushing you>

Me too... I ordered an ipad also to play.... ur such a bitter

Violentsaint
08-05-2010, 03:28 AM
GET OUTTA HERE <pushing you>

Me too... I ordered an ipad also to play.... ur such a bitter

woot ipad brothers! ;)

Raxie
08-05-2010, 04:25 AM
i also have an ipad.:)