PDA

View Full Version : Hell-Comm vs Comm Tournament

Hells
02-28-2012, 09:40 PM
1V1 Commando Tournament
Ok, heres a quick story Caaap(frend on sl) thinks hes the strongest comm in the game. I waz like hmmm... im pretty sure theres plenty comms out there that can beat. Ok so im holding this tournament to see if he can really beat all those comms.

Rules:ok... i dont really like rules... so all it is that you have to be a commando and level 40 or 41.
There will be 16 people joining all together.
Ok so the 16 people will fight 1v1 and the final person will fight Caaap.
I will be the judge of the game just pm me in game i will arrange it,Name is Hells.
If i am not on u guys can pm each other and fight,3/5 fights is the winner.
I will be announcing who fights who in the forum below after 16 people joined.
If you fight each other on your own time announce who won below plz be honest, or post a picture.
If you want to join just tell me your name in the forum underneath.
After i get all 16 peoples entry fee i will announce here that the tournament begins.

Rewards:
Ok so the entry fee is 5000c.
The reward for beating him is 80k.

He is a custom comm so try to get custom or borrow it from someone else if you cannot we'll figure it out:D

This is my first actual post so hope u guys join and beat Caaap lol :P. Lookin foward to this.(i have his aproval for doing this lol)

Zaltiar
02-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Soo.... I haven't been on sl for about two months.
Went on for a while and he challenged me immediately, Lol that guy needs to get off his high horse.
I'm in for sure :)

Hells
02-28-2012, 10:32 PM
wait ur hc ryt????

CAAAP
02-28-2012, 10:34 PM
hc i never said that lol. he just wants ppl to wanna own me. I guess it worked.

Hells
02-28-2012, 10:36 PM
ok... he sed something like tht, he sed no1 can beat him or something... cap admit u sed something liked tht(if caps chickens out im deeply srry ROTFL)

CAAAP
02-28-2012, 10:39 PM
deleted post. is there a way i can delete my own posts

Hells
02-28-2012, 10:41 PM
He sed something like tht.... 2 the pro comms out ther if u think u can beat cap plz join, dont be scare that hc joined lol we'll split da money ull get mor then 5k if u win for sure

Ardon
02-28-2012, 10:48 PM
Lol Caaap isn't that conceded
Just wants to fight the best and see who he can do. Who doesn't do that? Lol

Hells
02-28-2012, 10:59 PM
btw i only held da tourney 4 run not 2 hurt each others feelings or anything(dont hate cap i may hav over exagerated a little) have fun:D

Gluttony
02-28-2012, 11:04 PM
I think you need to revisit how this contest works, or at the very least explain it (to me) better. As I understand it, contestants need to wait for 16 willing participants to shell out 5k each and they take ordered turns at Caaap and the first one to beat him gets the entire pot. If that is correct then that is insane. Why would anyone want to pay 5k for position 16 and never get a shot at beating your champion or at the reward?

You should set it up more like make a list of challengers, have each pay 1k. They would then take ordered turns and if they win then they double their money or better if there is more in the pot. This works more like that television show the Weakest Link, if the first player loses, then you add 1k to the pot, if the second challenger loses then there would be 2k in the pot... and so on until the first winner takes it all and it resets. However, if the first player wins then you would have to come out of your own pocket 1k. It's just a suggestion as I am no expert, just reading how you have it setup doesn't seem like an optimal plan.

CAAAP
02-28-2012, 11:17 PM
gluttony i tried telling him that his setup wouldnt work lol. THAT IS A MUCH BETTER IDEA. and thank you hells --.....---

razerfingers
02-29-2012, 12:49 AM
5k man thats an arm and a leg dude!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hells
02-29-2012, 01:01 AM
... i changed it glut read it again...

Hells
02-29-2012, 01:09 AM
shhh i sed i dnt post much lol, and i really dnt care about da money i jus wanna c cap fyt pros lol, i wud do da entry fee 4 free but then ill hav no reward 2 giv im usin 2 entry fee as da reward im broke anyway, jus tire of cap acting like he can beat every1 lol no offence cap.( btw jus incase 4 some reason da post didnt get change ill sed ill split da money 4 da winners and if ur share gets lower then 5k ill giv u money from my own pocket:D)

iAmPain
02-29-2012, 01:56 AM
i sed i dnt post much lol, and i really dnt care about da money i jus wanna c cap fyt pros lol. jus tire of cap acting like he can beat every1 lol

lmao..u mad on him or something bro? cus as far as i can see ur taking it personally lol

CAAAP
02-29-2012, 02:08 AM
pain great comment :)

Hells
02-29-2012, 03:44 PM
-_- nope not mad at all lol...*ignore caps hes weird lol jk* guys sign up!!!!!!!! so cap can die lol

Hells
02-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Changed rules guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, some said it didn't make sense and i read it and it really didnt make much sense loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cero
02-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Edit: Change my mind. Ill join. Need something to do . other than farming PVP deaths.

IGN: Scotchtape

Hells
02-29-2012, 05:57 PM
shhhh let ppl join, y dnt u let ur comm join?;)

Cero
02-29-2012, 06:33 PM
1V1 Commando Tournament

Rules:ok... i dont really like rules... so all it is that you have to be a commando and level 40 or 41.
There will be 16 people joining all together.
Ok so the 16 people will fight 1v1 and the final person will fight Caaap.
I will be the judge of the game just pm me in game i will arrange it,Name is Hells.
If i am not on u guys can pm each other and fight,3/5 fights is the winner.
I will be announcing who fights who in the forum below after 16 people joined.
If you fight each other on your own time announce who won below plz be honest, or post a picture.
If you want to join just tell me your name in the forum underneath.
After i get all 16 peoples entry fee i will announce here that the tournament begins.

Rewards:
Ok so the entry fee is 5000c.
The reward for beating him is 80k.

ok, so IF I Beat Caaap ill get the 80k? *cough* easy *cough*

so the problem will be the 15 Coms .. is that what this is?

-------------
i wish you'll split the prize. like 10%(8k) for the semifinalist.
Or do what Glutton suggested.

And OH, if it happens like Caaap wins, thus he gets 80k? i know it can be answered by common sense.
but i just want u to say it on ur own words... Teehee

Hells
02-29-2012, 09:25 PM
hehe thx:D

Hells
02-29-2012, 09:28 PM
ok so jus basically, beat all the other 15 comms and then if u beat cap u get da 80k...semi... ill think about that im kinda broke lol, im farming squid buddy and if i get it i can take out the entry fee ;) o shhh cap dosent get any money lol, he never asked for it anyway lol and if he wants the money he has to pay the entry fee also lmao

Zaltiar
03-01-2012, 07:14 AM
why do we have to fight caap last? Just make it like a normal tournament.

Each person fights an opponent allocated to them, if they win, they move on forward, if they lose, they get out. Simple.
Edit: Also, click on the "Forums" Tab, then go to competition, make it there if you can so we know who has joined.
I'll take this competition as a substitute for the end com pvp competition that never happened.

CAAAP
03-01-2012, 04:32 PM
why do we have to fight caap last? Just make it like a normal tournament.

Each person fights an opponent allocated to them, if they win, they move on forward, if they lose, they get out. Simple.
Edit: Also, click on the "Forums" Tab, then go to competition, make it there if you can so we know who has joined.
I'll take this competition as a substitute for the end com pvp competition that never happened.

i told him that. i told him to delete this topic lol. he is just obsessed with people beating me, which is weird cus i die every day to certain people lol. I never said i was the best. i told him make a normal tourny or none.. he doesnt listen he wants it his way

Hells
03-01-2012, 05:21 PM
shutup dont listen 2 cap, o cuz this tourney is design for cap lol, -_- i dont no how 2 do tht

ninjaduck
03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
This thread lacks a very trollish meme.

One will be with you shortly.