PDA

View Full Version : TITLE YOUTUBER suggestion

Jtflorencio
08-06-2020, 04:30 AM
I Will give a suggestion of the title youtubers your possible requirements and your advantages for arcane legends.

Not is the best edition but you can see

The requirements are just my suggestions. If accepted, they could be something else.

- 1.500+ subs on youtube.
- 50+ videos on Arcane Legends.
- 50.000+ Views Videos on Arcane Legends.

Now my opinion as to why you should do this

- Arcane Legends grow on youtube because there would be people wanting this title.

I hope you liked this suggestion share to make it real thanks

Mid AL
08-06-2020, 04:49 AM
I liked it a lot, Congratulations sir.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Jtflorencio
08-06-2020, 04:51 AM
Thanks for your comment

Faotblack
08-06-2020, 05:00 AM
Maybe just give the titles only to people who do useful videos (there aren't many)? This can be like a reward for them, since sts doesn't give them anything.

QuaseT
08-06-2020, 05:58 AM
Everyone feels different about how useful a video is. Most youtube videos arent even supposed to be useful but to entertain. You can either give everyone the title who reaches for example 1k subs or nobody.
I believe AL has nothing to do with youtube and most people are doing videos to gather fame. 90% of the videos are people showimg off. Im totally fine with that but I dont see how a title ingame should promote this. In my opinion many other people deserve a custom made title much more than youtubers, for example the managers of that unofficial AL discord with 1k+ members.

Oakmaiden
08-06-2020, 09:33 AM
No not interested, it’s annoying enuff when ppl promote themselves here or ingame.

PatD
08-06-2020, 10:22 AM
-1 i really don't like watching yt video and i hate when people spam chat or forum with yt links

Tiger Mike
08-06-2020, 11:10 AM
+1 yes why not

Encryptions
08-06-2020, 11:29 AM
The issue would be spammers. People would want the title so they would be spamming the hell out of towns and their friends as well their guild chats telling people to sub to their channel. I do own a youtube channel and I post a ton of helpful things and a lot of other types of videos, but I can care less how many subs, views, or likes I get.

Stephencobear
08-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Nty would cause more;
Spam in towns, spam on forums, spam on discord, Spam on gc, & spam on friends list (until I defriend them).
There would be more you tube sigs (gross)

Don’t forget the fake contests for subs where the “prize” is given to an alt.

championboost
08-06-2020, 06:47 PM
it could help to promote al tho. Ytubers are probably the best promotion a game can geet and its freee for the company, to reward the biggest al ytubers with those titles could help a lot

Jtflorencio
08-07-2020, 06:00 AM
it could help to promote al tho. Ytubers are probably the best promotion a game can geet and its freee for the company, to reward the biggest al ytubers with those titles could help a lot

Right for that very reason I made this suggestion the other games for example minecraft has these titles youtubers and I thought it might be a good idea to promote the game, but it seems that the thing is 50/50 in the reviews here

Snowdager
08-08-2020, 01:11 AM
Everyone feels different about how useful a video is. Most youtube videos arent even supposed to be useful but to entertain. You can either give everyone the title who reaches for example 1k subs or nobody.
I believe AL has nothing to do with youtube and most people are doing videos to gather fame. 90% of the videos are people showimg off. Im totally fine with that but I dont see how a title ingame should promote this. In my opinion many other people deserve a custom made title much more than youtubers, for example the managers of that unofficial AL discord with 1k+ members.

While I appreciate the thought, I think I speak for my team when I say we don’t run the discord server for fame or recognition. We don’t need a “Reward” for what we do. Seeing the Discord server help players find new friends and better enjoy their game experience is a reward in itself.

Oakmaiden
08-08-2020, 07:18 AM
Zero outside stuff nothing to do with game. Make yourself a sign and walk around your neighborhood. It will be just as useful.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-08-2020, 08:35 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliva
08-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Zero outside stuff nothing to do with game. Make yourself a sign and walk around your neighborhood. It will be just as useful.Hahaha! This had me dying

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Remiem
08-11-2020, 09:31 AM
We LOVE the content creators in our community and we do want to find new ways to recognize really good quality content. :) So thank you, and keep the ideas coming!

Jtflorencio
08-16-2020, 06:09 AM
600+ views and only 25 comments? please the people who are liking i ask you to give your opinions that sometimes this is missing a lot: 3

Oakmaiden
08-16-2020, 09:11 AM
600+ views and only 25 comments? please the people who are liking i ask you to give your opinions that sometimes this is missing a lot: 3

575 people knot interested.

Jtflorencio
08-16-2020, 09:37 AM
on the contrary in almost all posts nobody speaks and those who make noise are usually those who do not like

Faotblack
08-16-2020, 12:09 PM
on the contrary in almost all posts nobody speaks and those who make noise are usually those who do not likeWell yes, but actually no.

wraithmourne
08-17-2020, 03:01 PM
I Will give a suggestion of the title youtubers your possible requirements and your advantages for arcane legends.

The requirements are just my suggestions. If accepted, they could be something else.

- Arcane Legends grow on youtube because there would be people wanting this title.

I hope you liked this suggestion share to make it real thanksYou know whats missing?
I believe
Its interaction with your viewers...

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

wraithmourne
08-17-2020, 03:07 PM

I hope you liked this suggestion share to make it real thanksPay me, ill tell you how to get subs fast.......

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Microzackx
08-21-2020, 12:49 PM
+1i think it's a good idea to promote this game

Freckert
08-21-2020, 01:00 PM
The issue would be spammers. People would want the title so they would be spamming the hell out of towns and their friends as well their guild chats telling people to sub to their channel. I do own a youtube channel and I post a ton of helpful things and a lot of other types of videos, but I can care less how many subs, views, or likes I get.

i agree with u, but if sts can give system to mute people who spam in chat, for example.
he chat more than 2 within 5 seconds and he can get mute
just like system chat in other platforms
you can get notice if you spam, first notice, and then second notice you got muted

Jtflorencio
08-29-2020, 07:37 AM
dump .

Nocturnus
08-30-2020, 11:24 PM
i agree with u, but if sts can give system to mute people who spam in chat, for example.
he chat more than 2 within 5 seconds and he can get mute
just like system chat in other platforms
you can get notice if you spam, first notice, and then second notice you got muted

There is already an option in which you can ignore everyone who is not friends or people from the guild, something like that, you should check in options.