PDA

View Full Version : Change the rarity of Elite golden chests

Spheresome
08-06-2020, 08:54 AM
They are of epic rarity right now so luck reroll doesn't really help since you can reroll from an epic rarity elite golden chests to a useless weapon of legendary rarity. Can you make the chests legendary/mythic rarity so that re-roll ensures we get better loot and avoids rerolling into items of lesser value?

Thx

Overbear
08-06-2020, 11:15 AM
mmmmmmm yes

Untaught
08-06-2020, 12:05 PM
+1https://media2.giphy.com/media/Ph2EUpM4KAmAM/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7jx2r9hoo2sft7pbayyz5gjf3tbzz 4n35xznf8zuu&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

jjperez
08-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Big Brain +11111

CHAOSSS
08-06-2020, 01:27 PM
×1

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-06-2020, 01:46 PM
They are of epic rarity right now so luck reroll doesn't really help since you can reroll from an epic rarity elite golden chests to a useless weapon of legendary rarity. Can you make the chests legendary/mythic rarity so that re-roll ensures we get better loot and avoids rerolling into items of lesser value?

ThxLegendary can only reroll from an epic. Whichever drops more, rare or epic gets to decide wether your suggestion is for the better or worse.

If rare is more frequent than epics, then that makes your suggestion of making them legendary harder to loot. Since you'll now have to aim for an epic for a legendary reroll. Also, a legendary is less likely as an initial drop than if it was an epic.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-06-2020, 01:52 PM
They could add an Elite platinum warchest iii, Elite platinum pirate chest ii, Elite platinum puzzle box ii. Legendary rarity, has a 1% higher chance of arcane and it does not cost plat to open.
If it costed plat to open then supply will increase a ton because no one with plat will open them and the chests would be 1k gold each thus making them useless to farm.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

|Ares|
08-06-2020, 02:03 PM
They could add an Elite platinum warchest iii, Elite platinum pirate chest ii, Elite platinum puzzle box ii. Legendary rarity, has a 1% higher chance of arcane and it does not cost plat to open.
If it costed plat to open then supply will increase a ton because no one with plat will open them and the chests would be 1k gold each thus making them useless to farm.

Nobody ever said anything about opening elite golden chests with plats. What are you on about with that suggestion? lol

Encryptions
08-06-2020, 04:01 PM
Nobody ever said anything about opening elite golden chests with plats. What are you on about with that suggestion? lolI am saying that it shouldn't cost plat to open if they add a platinum chest.

xXxrriottxXX
08-06-2020, 05:17 PM

I think they have to add baloon banners to these chests

The balde of shakuras
08-07-2020, 03:09 AM
actually, drop table decides the rarity, not the "rarity". like everyone have a ton of "arcane" mind relic.

Yureadingthis
08-07-2020, 05:38 AM
I think they have to add baloon banners to these chestsAnother one of warfreak lover attention seeker type of a guy

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-07-2020, 06:10 AM
I think they have to add baloon banners to these chestsWhats it like in Izmir Turkey?

biepit
08-14-2020, 11:51 PM
I have open many puzzle less more than 1000 puzzle but nothing
why you sts explane to our matter this you very bad me have frustasi