then this :
then this (
no spaces

it said bootin somethin banned somethin
scrambly letters

Oh ya WHYYYYY

Futumsh
08-04-2010, 10:32 PM
It's showing you the list of commands, since you entered an invalid one.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Even if you just enter "/" it shows that:

Boot target_name
Respec
Something something something

Lol

Royce
08-05-2010, 07:46 AM
When are we gonna get /equip? That would be soooo useful :D

Jstizar
08-05-2010, 08:57 AM
When are we gonna get /equip? That would be soooo useful :D

you would rather type /equip then the name of the item then just going to the menu and pressing equip? :P What if you items with the same name but different levels?

Banned
08-05-2010, 09:20 AM
you would rather type /equip then the name of the item then just going to the menu and pressing equip? :P What if you items with the same name but different levels?

It'd be a way to quick swap weapons. You would just put /equip (weapon) in the quick message section, and let the chaos of variety unfold.

Royce
08-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Yes Jstizar, I would ;) I have 250 completely disorganized and mostly full inventory slots on each of my characters. Hunting through that to find and equip gear is very time consuming. Typing would be much faster, particularly if I could set up my quick chats like "/equip scarab bow of horus", "equip desert eagle talon of thoth", etc.
Good point about items with the same name though...

Jstizar
08-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes Jstizar, I would ;) I have 250 completely disorganized and mostly full inventory slots on each of my characters. Hunting through that to find and equip gear is very time consuming. Typing would be much faster, particularly if I could set up my quick chats like "/equip scarab bow of horus", "equip desert eagle talon of thoth", etc.
Good point about items with the same name though...

Oh, well I can understand why typing would be better in your case, or anyone who is loaded with that many items. I try to keep most of my items in stash and not on me. In general I get rid of items and keep very few other than the ones I really need. It isn't very helpful when I make new characters because at one point in time I probably had the items I needed but got rid of them. However, the lack of clutter is nice :P.

FluffNStuff
08-05-2010, 12:16 PM
It'd be a way to quick swap weapons. You would just put /equip (weapon) in the quick message section, and let the chaos of variety unfold.

Quick swapping between daggers and talons in PVP would be pretty epic.