PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

RaptorBlitz
02-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum! I started playing PL a long time ago (when casting spells didn't cause a universal recharge, when you could only get to lvl 18 for free, and when you could get 2 character slots for free when starting out), but stopped for almost a year. Now I've come back and I find PL is more fun than ever! I've got 3 accounts; my main, a 33 bear by the name of Aikillu, my former main, a 25 Mage by the name of TheRapture, and a 12 bird called Whodachicken. Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you see any of those 3 characters in game, but make sure to tell me you're from the forum or I might not add you. So, I'm off to take my first few tentative steps into the legendary AO, home of mighty Gurgox and the Overlord! (I reached 33 just a while ago) Hope to see you around! :)

Rittik
02-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Ooolala Welcome Back...Dont forget to add me :)
IGN:- Rittik 35 bird
Love to see old people returning back :)
Am super happy :)

RaptorBlitz
02-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Hi there! I'll be sure to add you if I see you in game. I mostly use my bear, just look for dat blue floating name saying 'Aikillu'! And I'm not really an old player, lol. Enough to get the Centurion set of vanity tho :P

fuzzylazer
02-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums!!! If you have any questions, just post a new thread and there will be some nice and helpful people to answer them.

Thank You

RaptorBlitz
02-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Ok, thanks! I'll be sure to visit these forums a lot because I'm pretty nooby :P