PDA

View Full Version : 2020-08-06 Content Update (277286)

asommers
08-06-2020, 01:29 PM
+ The Shimmering Shores Event runs from August 6th to the 20th with a 3-day cooldown.
+ Collect new Vacation Voyager vanity items and a selection of classic vanity weapons!
+ Earn points by defeating skeletons and bosses in the Shimmering Shores event zone.
+ Collect 15k points for Bronze Tier, 25k for Silver, and 50k for Gold Tier.
+ Tier winners can enjoy discounted Enchantments and Gold Farming Zones when the event ends.
+ Top 25 Ranked players on the event leaderboard will receive the new Vacation Voyager set!
+ Check out the details here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?516946-Preview-Shimmering-Shores-Event-Returns!

3pc
08-06-2020, 02:35 PM
So right off the bat what i noticed is the tokens are way to high. 30 minutes and i already have everything the vendor offers.. prehaps adding chests that hold slim slim chances of these new vanitys. I only spawned myxx once in 30 mins which is good meaning drop rates are low but we dont want it to the point where there is only 3 of each in the game. If we add them to chests it gives a better chance to get what we want since there is so much to pick. Also the myxx ticket price and golden skeleton arent really fair for a 2 week event, the timers are far too short.

Flambladom
08-06-2020, 05:55 PM
Consider adding a free boss like the xmas event with exclusive drops that will keep everyone playing since this is a 3 week event. It kept everyone playing trying to drop the CHIP pet