PDA

View Full Version : Manibulators eveyrwere

xXxrriottxXX
08-06-2020, 05:40 PM
People buying all market uhm deciding and price of items like they have to right to do and they farm gold and play game more than me its like unfair like uhm my friend have 3 maul ollerus uhm and he dont sell these mauls sts should detect and ban him also detect the others like uhm i mean who needs more than one maul?? Maybe

Abdu ._.
08-06-2020, 05:43 PM
People buying all market uhm deciding and price of items LIKE THEY HAVE RIGHT TO DOHOW DARE YOU UHM?? and uhm its like unfair like uhm my friend have 3 maul ollerus uhm and HE DONT WANT SELL them uhm STS should BAN him and detect the others like uhm i mean who needs more than one maulUhm uhhh uhm uhm uhm shush

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Vearnis
08-06-2020, 05:47 PM
People buying all market uhm deciding and price of items LIKE THEY HAVE RIGHT TO DOHOW DARE YOU UHM?? and uhm its like unfair like uhm my friend have 3 maul ollerus uhm and HE DONT WANT SELL them uhm STS should BAN him and detect the others like uhm i mean who needs more than one maulYour friend should give me maul for free!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Giant bench
08-06-2020, 05:49 PM
This guys a genius! Must be praised and protected at all costs.

conat
08-06-2020, 05:49 PM
if it is true that there are players who monopolize many items and alter the price market ... but it is not a reason for a ban either, let's just live in peace my bro

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-06-2020, 06:05 PM
"Ban him"
You should develop a game bro! That an example of an example developer[emoji7]

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Abdu ._.
08-06-2020, 06:06 PM
"Ban him"
You should develop a game bro! That an example of an example developer[emoji7]

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀHe's asking for attention he made like 2 posts already [emoji2357]

Argoub
08-06-2020, 06:15 PM
Everyday .. i wake up to a new topic people gotta cry about ... ban people for keeping an item ? Like come on

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Abdu ._.
08-06-2020, 06:15 PM
Everyday .. i wake up to a new topic people gotta cry about ... ban people for keeping an item ? Like come on

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkHe's trolling for attention zzz

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-06-2020, 06:20 PM
everyday .. I wake up to a new topic people gotta cry about ... Ban people for keeping an item ? Like come on

sent from my sm-g610f using tapatalkargoooo!!!
I wanna ban you

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Jemstroyer
08-06-2020, 09:47 PM
People buying all market uhm deciding and price of items like they have to right to do and they farm gold and play game more than me its like unfair like uhm my friend have 3 maul ollerus uhm and he dont sell these mauls sts should detect and ban him also detect the others like uhm i mean who needs more than one maul?? Maybe
You should buy from others if he doesnt want to sell it to you

xsilentninjax
08-07-2020, 01:09 AM

if banning him is an option there'll be fewer mauls and hence price will rise by a scale.
Congratulations, you just played yourself

championboost
08-07-2020, 01:13 AM
what does uhm mean

The balde of shakuras
08-07-2020, 03:07 AM
if they have the money to do so, then let them do it. let them buy all the best vanity, all the best arcane weapons. the prices will be high, none will buy them anymore, then they will have a bunch of items they will never use, let them be happy with their unused items.

Motherless_Child
08-07-2020, 02:15 PM

Kumsaati
08-08-2020, 04:26 PM
This guy is a genius

profmsb
08-08-2020, 11:59 PM
true...every player has to given a same vanity,egg,gear,stat...then it will be fun game...and fair for all...

#done comment with my brain left at home

treddeza
08-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Come on people where is the fun in playing the game if you are thinking like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk