PDA

View Full Version : What would you think about bind items?

Riccits
02-29-2012, 07:58 AM
hiya!

i saw in O&C that the most important items binds to your char when u pick it up after killing a dungeon boss. That means afterwards u cant sell it anymore in CS or to some other guy. This make having much gold useless, and would make ppl play more. But drop rates needs to be higher.
Another advantage would be, if there is also a dice system for the loot. If drops a certain legendary item, ppl wich already has that or dont need can just let the others have it. U cant sell anyway. All items shoudnt be like that, but maybe some speacial weapons.
Another kind of bind could be when items beeing equipped the first time, so u can sell ur loot, but the first one wichs equip to his char cant sell it anymore.
Items for crafting could be bind when pick up, so to craft ur set u need to play play play. If u already have ur set craftet, just dont dice for those loots. With such system, gold would loose much worth.
I must say i like this system very much

worldpeace
02-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Tbh I hate when an item binds to u cause you can't give to your alt or u can't sell.. So imo "binding items" is and still is a horrible idea

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

zeusabe
02-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Sorry...I don't agree with your idea. It sounds too tedious, a little bit of this and that...you know, it's 2012...we want things more simple and effective. I agree with you though that when that system is implemented, value of gold will go down...but why would you want that? You're suggesting that people should play play play, but isn't the steepness of the prices in CS pushes players to play play play as well? I mean...c'mon, if it ain't broke, why fix it? We can improve it, but to make things more complicated and get the same result...I mean, isn't that a little backward? That's just for me. Thanks.

ninjaduck
02-29-2012, 11:37 AM
A non-plat non-tradeable item that drops would be great. It would encourage more of the 'personal achievement' part of the game.

Beanmachine
02-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Binding items is a horrible and useless idea that really annoys me, BUT the dice system is very handy and fair, and would totally love to see it in PL.

Aveea
02-29-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm not wild another the binding items idea, but the dice thing is a cool idea. :adoration:

Sryyoulose
02-29-2012, 12:12 PM
I see the value in this however maybe just give more questing items! That's it! Instead of binding can we have more items to quest after like a new cyber or mystery set to go after!

Rare
02-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Binding items is a horrible and useless idea that really annoys me, BUT the dice system is very handy and fair, and would totally love to see it in PL.

Maybe I misread, but what would be the point of the dice system if there is no binding?

Rare
02-29-2012, 04:06 PM
A non-plat non-tradeable item that drops would be great. It would encourage more of the 'personal achievement' part of the game.

I've been wondering why there aren't more lootable vanities in PL like there are SL.

XchilangopwnX
02-29-2012, 04:18 PM

I've been wondering why there aren't more lootable vanities in PL like there are SL.
Hooch Hats are vanities that can be looted :)

Rare
03-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Hooch Hats are vanities that can be looted :)

Sl had about 10 different lootable vanities

worldpeace
03-01-2012, 08:29 AM

Now the dice idea I love, it makes thing more fair but altho u do have elixers that boost your luck rate so it wouldn't seem fair if your paying for the elixer but than u get a rare drop and you loose at the dice, just my opinion...

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Rare
03-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Now the dice idea I love, it makes thing more fair but altho u do have elixers that boost your luck rate so it wouldn't seem fair if your paying for the elixer but than u get a rare drop and you loose at the dice, just my opinion...

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

If I'm understanding this dice thing right, I could a LOT of people starting to boot right before boss dies

worldpeace
03-01-2012, 09:20 AM
If I'm understanding this dice thing right, I could a LOT of people starting to boot right before boss dies

Now that's also another problem.. Booting, its so easy to boot like 1,2,3 see as the facts this dice system probably won't work :-/
It will cause to much drama, which will lead to disbandedment of the game...

~ wp(worldpeace) ~