PDA

View Full Version : Race Mode after this event

championboost
08-06-2020, 06:32 PM
I would love to see a racing mode coming after this event.

Things needed to be fixed:

- The chance to overtake more ( especially for 1st) -> cuurently when u are in the lead the others cant really catch up to u cause there is only 1 good boost and that one is being taken by the person in 1st.
-> to fix this add more good positioned boosts, so there isnt just one boost that will be taken by the 1st and maybe add other powers ups

-maybe mix up the format and go for more laps or a tournament or maybe also add other powers besides the boost

- the boost bug where u just drive through the boost (this bug is happening to everyone but there is barely any1 complaining on forum about it)

THE GOLDEN KING
08-06-2020, 07:14 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninjahere
08-07-2020, 10:40 AM
What about racing duel or guild-race battle the guild Who has more better placement wins

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Let’s not. This is RPG.

Jairus980
08-08-2020, 10:46 AM

- The chance to overtake more ( especially for 1st) -> cuurently when u are in the lead the others cant really catch up to u cause there is only 1 good boost and that one is being taken by the person in 1st.
-> to fix this add more good positioned boosts, so there isnt just one boost that will be taken by the 1st and maybe add other powers ups

-maybe mix up the format and go for more laps or a tournament or maybe also add other powers besides the boost

- the boost bug where u just drive through the boost (this bug is happening to everyone but there is barely any1 complaining on forum about it)

I downloaded AL for MMO RPG, not racing game. I hope I'm in the correct category
Facts for you, this racing event is trial and error for developers

Gamegrog
08-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Bro this is an RPG game

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Jtflorencio
08-12-2020, 04:06 AM

I agree so much with you, I don’t want to wait 1 year to run again at this Awesome!!! event, I wanted a “pvp mode of racing" so much, or that it’s possible to ride a car at home!

Stephencobear
08-12-2020, 01:03 PM

I’d prolly hate racing less if it fit into the game, like we should be riding dragons, horses, or some fantastic monster thingie

avaunt
08-13-2020, 01:52 PM
-1 lol, sts might as well release a racing game for this [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-13-2020, 01:54 PM
When it returns it will definitely have fixes and updates along these lines :-)