PDA

View Full Version : Are these true?

Achates
08-06-2020, 07:08 PM
Hi everyone, i heard some rumor but i dont believe them just want to know if these rumors are true or not.
1. Some people says that if you have clean item you would get banned.
2. Some people says that if you dont play for certain amount of time you will be banned.
3. Some people says that if someone sell plat items (For example Pirate king weapon vanities) in the auction, then you buy it you will get banned.
For me these rumors are illogical but there are people that still believe it. I hope someone can clarify these to make it clear :)

Abdu ._.
08-06-2020, 07:09 PM
Hi everyone, i heard some rumor but i dont believe them just want to know if these rumors are true or not.
1. Some people says that if you have clean item you would get banned.
2. Some people says that if you dont play for certain amount of time you will be banned.
3. Some people says that if someone sell plat items (For example Pirate king weapon vanities) in the auction, then you buy it you will get banned.
For me these rumors are illogical but there are people that still believe it. I hope someone can clarify these to make it clear :)Wdym "clean item"

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

jaeden.
08-06-2020, 07:09 PM
Naw false info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GucciBang
08-06-2020, 07:10 PM
lmao

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

sir farm
08-06-2020, 07:12 PM
Who's "some people"?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Achates
08-06-2020, 07:14 PM
Wdym "clean item"

They told me clean items are banned for example clean ebon helm with no awake and jewel. Thats annoying when someone spread these nonsense rumors. But the truth is people believe it. Thats weird

Achates
08-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Who's "some people"?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

People, when i played i often heard these. Even in Arcane Legends social media groups people talks about these and they believe it without asking first. Thats why i am asking here :)

Argoub
08-06-2020, 07:16 PM
In nutshell : dont believe things that devs didn't say

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Abdu ._.
08-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Na these are lies how do u get banned for having a clean item or simply buying something from auc? Weird

Achates
08-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Naw false info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew they were false. Thanks for answering. I wish sts be more concerned with this matter so there won't be more false rumors circulating.

xfrarjjise
08-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Olfols

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

darrh
08-06-2020, 07:25 PM
No, the most fastest when they r (sts) getting banned account is when you report ign, email, and password for selling account. so try it (selling account) your previous account will be getting banned as soon as possible.

Desoulad
08-06-2020, 08:11 PM
I knew they were false. Thanks for answering. I wish sts be more concerned with this matter so there won't be more false rumors circulating.

STS does the best they can. Like with the reroll rumors, they have constantly shot down false claims. Unfortunatly they are easily triumphed by the stupidity of the masses. So these type of rumors and the people who believe them will never go away. Dont blame STS, blame people for not teaching their children.

Faotblack
08-06-2020, 11:11 PM
These people telling these rumors are the same which say that if you use luck on Sir. Spendalot you will get better loot.

Spooked
08-07-2020, 08:52 AM
You can also get banned for clicking on the app icon and starting up the game.
Trus

To the neanderthals amongst us, its not serious.

Abdu ._.
08-07-2020, 08:52 AM
TrusLmáœ

avaunt
08-07-2020, 09:46 AM
Idek what to reply xd, I'm leaving a 'Lol' here [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

The balde of shakuras
08-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Trus

To the neanderthals amongst us, its not serious.

well, you can't get banned if you dont have account, so you have to start the game at least one time.

Faotblack
08-07-2020, 10:12 AM
well, you can't get banned if you dont have account, so you have to start the game at least one time.Well, well, you can't get banned if you are not alive.