PDA

View Full Version : XP gain isnt working

ZeusJR
02-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Plz spacetime sudios with my player called twinkzeus ive disabled xp gain but whenever i kill, i dont get any kills counted. Plz help

JaytB
02-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Disabling xp gain, disables kills. This change has been there for months.

Swords
02-29-2012, 07:29 PM

IT should be CHANGED :O

Yaranas
03-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Also next time if you think something is wrong with the "game", please put it in the appropriate section of the forums. which would be report a bug or glitch in the game. Be sure to include as many details as possible. This will enable them to find the source of the problem, if one is there.

This section of the forums is for site/forum feedback/discussion. Just a heads up.

EDIT: I'm not trying to insult anyones intelligence, but if you do not understand the whole point in what I said above. I'll shorten it up.

This post should not be here.

Samhayne
03-16-2012, 08:59 AM

JaytB has it right. Spacetime Games were updated so that when you disable XP, you do not count kills toward your kill count. This was done to prevent boosting on the leaderboard.

Appleisaac
03-16-2012, 04:37 PM
JaytB has it right. Spacetime Games were updated so that when you disable XP, you do not count kills toward your kill count. This was done to prevent boosting on the leaderboard.

Jw, how would that boost kill count? :-/ why not just disable leaderboards for twinked characters? :-/ doesn't seem right ecspecially since twinked characters can receive "deaths" -_-

drewcapu
03-16-2012, 04:45 PM
The main problem that players have complained about is that there's inconsistency between "prevent boosting on the leaderboard" for twinks and the ability for a high level player to pay for a plat elixir to boost kills on an easy map.

Swampy
03-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Just make a separate leaderboard for PVE twinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mageprodigy
03-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Just make a separate leaderboard for PVE twinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! That would be awesome 1 leaderboard for 51-...
one for 1-50

Elysony
03-17-2012, 02:42 PM
I agree
~Elysony~