PDA

View Full Version : When it rains it pours

trixie
02-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of the mind than the outword circumstances. Bejamin Franklin

I keep this on my desk at work. Seems like that is where I need it most. Lately, life has been so hectic thats why I havent posted any new threads.

The saying "when it rains it pours" is so true. Seems like life has been pouring down one thing after another on me. It is so easy to get lost in the midst of the storm. It is not really what is going on that determines your mood, it is what you think about it. If you think you can't handle it, then you probably won't be able to. On the other hand, if you can say bring it on you can't bring me down, then you will weather the storm and come out better than ever.

Someone came into my job today and he said that he is grateful that last night he didn't have to sleep under a bridge. It can always be worse. No matter is going on in your life, look at what you do have instead of what you don't. There is always something to be grateful for.

Praise the bridge that carried you over. ~George Colman

aphrodisiac
02-29-2012, 04:56 PM
So true Trixie! :applause:
Remember life as a roller coaster, some days are the best of your life and others... well they may seem not so bright.

Wretch
02-29-2012, 10:26 PM
One thing I have always told myself through thick and thin, and some have been really bad, self induced and not.

When you hit bottom.... Stop digging... Look around... You have nowhere to go but up!

Best wishes!