PDA

View Full Version : New Quest(s)Like the Famous Cyber and Mystery

XchilangopwnX
02-29-2012, 04:17 PM
What about giving PL players a new long-term quest(s) like Cyber, Mystery and Black Ice Quests (Frozen Nightmare Campaign)! I enjoyed doing these quests and they are all very rewarding. So how about it? :D (Light bulb came to mind after reading someone else's post to another thread)
Here is the quote :p

I see the value in this however maybe just give more questing items! That's it! Instead of binding can we have more items to quest after like a new cyber or mystery set to go after!

fuzzylazer
02-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Good idea! But what lvls are those quests?

XchilangopwnX
02-29-2012, 04:24 PM
It would be awesome if devs could eventually make quests for 5 or 10 level intervals. Since Mystery and Cyber are level 50 and Black Ice are level 30 those intervals would be fine with me. So level 10, 20, 30 (already have black ice), 40, 50 (already have cyber and mystery), and 60.

Late
02-29-2012, 06:02 PM
10-20 will be big

XchilangopwnX
02-29-2012, 06:37 PM
10-20 will be big
I don't understand sorry. Mind elaborating please?

Wonkering
02-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes, but they should not go up to the point to where it is overly repetitive. I personally thought the Alien Oasis ones were full of decent rewards and experience that lasted until I finished all the long-term quests there; yet, I found the frozen nightmares ones to be repetitive, too difficult for level 30's - 40's, not that decent of drops, over-excessive (1000), low drop rates, and a not-so-good reward :/. Just a thought, don't repeat the frozen nightmares :D

XchilangopwnX
02-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Yes, but they should not go up to the point to where it is overly repetitive. I personally thought the Alien Oasis ones were full of decent rewards and experience that lasted until I finished all the long-term quests there; yet, I found the frozen nightmares ones to be repetitive, too difficult for level 30's - 40's, not that decent of drops, over-excessive (1000), low drop rates, and a not-so-good reward :/. Just a thought, don't repeat the frozen nightmares :D
Hmm you have a point. How about if they made it in a way that would force us to dedicate some time into the quest and make the quest itself diverse. Let's say a chain of 4 quests to obtain each piece of gear. For helm let's say a total of 100 items to loot so it would be 25, 25, 25, 25. Each in a different area. It would continue on to armor. Armor would be like 80 total so 20 per place. Shield would be 60 total and would be 15 per area. And finally weapon could be (unless it is like cyber void and cyber cosmos) total of 40 so 10 per area :)

JTZ
02-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Many people want more quests like this, but it must have tooken a long time to design and create them.
(and theres another long quest in Fort Blackstone where u have to kill and open over 1000 mercanaries and chests)

XchilangopwnX
03-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Many people want more quests like this, but it must have tooken a long time to design and create them.
(and theres another long quest in Fort Blackstone where u have to kill and open over 1000 mercanaries and chests)
Well they could create new quests and use already existing bosses.
They could make contests to get ideas for what to make the new reward sets.
I don't know how hard it would be to implement but it could be like the Doom level 10 weapons that were created from a designing contest.

Elyseon
03-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Sets should just be available for endgame for those who have farmed alot (it would also be nice, cuz it would lower normal endgame prices). Specialty items such as black ice should be for elite dungeons like the shadow caves, to show your eliteness :D
For example:
The 100 shadows(5/100) Kill 100 shadow djinn

TEOKILLO
03-02-2012, 01:05 AM
I think it'd be cool if they made like a alternate colored glyph set with a lil weaker stats but kinda like the cyber sets

Fyrce
03-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Sooo funny, because actually there were tons of complaints about these, particular the FN ones.

I agree these are fun quests and we could use them prob every other campaign or so, just to give those 'pauses' something to do.

fuzzylazer
03-02-2012, 02:57 AM
I think it'd be cool if they made like a alternate colored glyph set with a lil weaker stats but kinda like the cyber sets
These quests has to be better than the original sets like cyber is better than cosmos, rift and void.

XchilangopwnX
03-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Well I enjoyed the long term quests because the rewards offer good twink items and they also serve for show. Not all players have them and they are kind of like the elite cap level. The good thing about them is that you can pursue them even after level cap raises. IMO that is wonderful. It gives current and future players the possibility to earn them. They offer an alternative to farming while players wait for new content.

Sryyoulose
03-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I agree!

XchilangopwnX
03-02-2012, 08:31 PM
I agree!
Lol I'm glad you made my light bulb get a spark :p
Anyone have anymore opinions to share?