PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

trixie
02-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi my ign is misstrixe and I am currently a level 9 mage.

I have been playing SL since it came it on android market, but since my toon is capped in SL I decided to play PL. I play just about every night for at least 1 hour and anytime during the day that I can get play time in. I am looking for a guild that is friendly and active. I am not really into pvp becuase I never could get the hang of it. I want a drama free guild and I promise to bring no drama your way. :)

If interested in me, please reply. I am dedicated and loyal, so I would really like to join a good guild and just stay there. :)

Thanks for taking the time to look at me.

trixie
03-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Well I guess no one interested :(. I will level as fast as I can and see what happens.!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Shellkaz
03-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Trixie, I'm sorry I didn't see this last night, but I did catch it on my lunch hour. I don't know what level you are but xplicit is a level 55 plus guild. We also have a friendly helpful sister guild called xplicits. I have toons in both of them :-). We are relatively drama free. With over 100 players no place is entirely drama free but for the most part we are helpful and friendly and pretty active especially on the weekends. :-). We have husband and wife teams, and a whole family parents n child, and my adult son and I play as well.

Look for my main in game Lyrrlynn lvl 66 Mage.

Swords
03-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Well I guess no one interested :(. I will level as fast as I can and see what happens.!

Judgement! 50+ new guild and friendly members :)

trixie
03-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Trixie, I'm sorry I didn't see this last night, but I did catch it on my lunch hour. I don't know what level you are but xplicit is a level 55 plus guild. We also have a friendly helpful sister guild called xplicits. I have toons in both of them :-). We are relatively drama free. With over 100 players no place is entirely drama free but for the most part we are helpful and friendly and pretty active especially on the weekends. :-). We have husband and wife teams, and a whole family parents n child, and my adult son and I play as well.

Look for my main in game Lyrrlynn lvl 66 Mage.

Ill look for you ig. :) sounds good to me!

magicfanjordan
03-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Look for dark flames...they are good

Jvmes
03-09-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm on the same boat as you trixie. I added you on PL. I'm currently Lv.1 but that's going to change in a few minutes. I plan on recording my leveling and uploading it to youtube. I messaged Fireboyeddy to join Xplicits guild. Waiting on confirmation on that. Seems like a good guild to advance in and move on to their main guild once high enough.

Add me! IGN: Jvmes

trixie
03-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Thanks I will add u when I go ig. I joined xplicits and I love them :)

Jvmes
03-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Yeah I joined too. I plan to switch to the main guild as soon as I hit the required level. Seems like a lot of inactives though.