PDA

View Full Version : Custom Symbiotics and Custom Tuterras Wrath or Plat??

rapturerobb
02-29-2012, 05:08 PM
OK have a couple questions for my fellow ops, or even those with ops alts. I was wondering with my full regular symbiotic and tuterras wrath along with condor eye implant I have 178 dps unbuffed. Those that have full custom symbiotics with custom tuterras wrath and condor have 190 dps, but the thing is when i check each piece in auction house i dont see a dps increase by any single piece really at all. can someone tell me what piece or pieces might give that extra dps? also how does full plat gear with dodge implant and weapons ops fare against those with full custom sym and custom tut wrath or even nova and blackstar shield? let me know guys, ive been wondering these questions for a while now lol.

rapturerobb
02-29-2012, 05:16 PM
also would you guys suggest getting custom sym custom tuterras nova or even razer before update?

Wolves
03-06-2012, 06:19 PM
That extra dps (+12 to 190 with condor implant) comes from the custom set bonus. I FELT a big difference after I got that bonus.
Custom tuts only give + 1dex 1mana and 6health. They sure are purrty tho. The lasers change from yellow to purple.
Electorazers are crit machines +4 vs tuts giving u 27 or 28 crit. If you have precision maxed that will give burst of crits in the high 80s. It will also keep your dps around 150. And u can carry a plat shield for plus 210 armor. I just saw one in auction for 22k. I bought mine for 40 2 months ago. No regrets.