PDA

View Full Version : Guild Allies

Entertaining
02-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Hello it's Entertaining!!! Ok so...basically i believe having guild allies would be a great idea. the following will go deeper in depth to what i mean:
1. Guild Master will send other Guild master request
2. Once the GM accepts the request the guilds will become allies
3. Allied Guilds should be able to talk into the others guild chat by typing something like /GA (then the message) (GA being Guild Allies)
4. Guilds should be able to ban other guilds members from there chat if they wish to do so
5. This would mainly be fore PvP

Alright so that my suggestion...I hope you take it to consideration and thank you for you time

Shellkaz
02-29-2012, 07:17 PM
I have considered this idea myself. However more along the lines of pve. By using the /ga chat command, a player would have a better chance of filling up a run during slow times. It however could be abused by players spamming trying to sell or trade items. But the idea is a sound one.

I like the idea of being able to connect with a larger pool of players. And in all honesty I would also expect that there would be some migration of players between allied guilds. And guild masters should be prepared for this, and not be upset if it happens. As long as both guild agree not to "poach" each others members, it should go well.

Late
02-29-2012, 07:19 PM
<CAREFREE> by carefreeboom

Entertaining
02-29-2012, 07:22 PM
I have considered this idea myself. However more along the lines of pve. By using the /ga chat command, a player would have a better chance of filling up a run during slow times. It however could be abused by players spamming trying to sell or trade items. But the idea is a sound one.

I like the idea of being able to connect with a larger pool of players. And in all honesty I would also expect that there would be some migration of players between allied guilds. And guild masters should be prepared for this, and not be upset if it happens. As long as both guild agree not to "poach" each others members, it should go well.

Like i said before...The GM will have the ability to mute the other guild members from there chat

Swords
02-29-2012, 07:27 PM
nice idea! u should patent this :O

ghost.mw
02-29-2012, 07:36 PM
And how many guild allies could a guild have??

Entertaining
02-29-2012, 08:06 PM
And how many guild allies could a guild have??

I think 3 should be the max

StompArtist
02-29-2012, 08:48 PM
How about guild ennemies?

Entertaining
02-29-2012, 09:55 PM
How about guild ennemies?

....? I'm not following you lol....I'm pretty sure those already exist

StompArtist
02-29-2012, 10:00 PM
....? I'm not following you lol....I'm pretty sure those already exist

oh I didn't mean the drama folks. I meant flag another guild as enemies, could (perhaps) make for fun PvP tournaments...

Entertaining
03-01-2012, 06:54 PM
hmmm....ya that sounds cool...maybe have a red X over the enemies?...lol