PDA

View Full Version : Bd ed gears for mage, a question ( evg solo/party )

avaunt
08-08-2020, 03:27 AM
So I've been wanting to ask, is bd and ed mix better or 2 sets of bd and ed?

Right now I'm at around 140bd (bd set) and around 50-60 ed ( ed set ) im currently finding for ed gears, but I asked around and most ppls use a mix of ed and bd in a set instead of 2 sets, so I'm confused if I should mix em instead of getting Ed set..

If someone can answer, and tell me why is it better or the opposite, it gon be really nice, ty.

-avaunts

Trolzerkeinstein
08-08-2020, 10:48 AM
I have 150 BD and 40 EBD mixed with 5.8k damage in a single set (mage class).

All I can say is that if you have the budget to have a separate set for elite, then go for it but it’s kind of impractical imo. Why? BD works both in elite and non-elite maps while EBD just works in elite maps. Better to have a separate int set (for mobs) and boss damage set. :)

I’m happy with my current set. It does a decent amount of damage with combo as long as I proc in DM and EVG.

Hope this helps! :)

avaunt
08-08-2020, 03:16 PM
I have 150 BD and 40 EBD mixed with 5.8k damage in a single set (mage class).

All I can say is that if you have the budget to have a separate set for elite, then go for it but it’s kind of impractical imo. Why? BD works both in elite and non-elite maps while EBD just works in elite maps. Better to have a separate int set (for mobs) and boss damage set. :)

I’m happy with my current set. It does a decent amount of damage with combo as long as I proc in DM and EVG.

Hope this helps! :)I have Int set too, currently at 1780 int and 6.3k armor ( with lance ), was just asking if mixed or different sets for ED and BD is better ( mostly for solo evg lb not other maps ) cause I'm pretty much stuck in wave 10 solo evg most of the time with 1 spider or 1 boss remaining.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk