PDA

View Full Version : I do have secret alt's!

Elysony
02-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Just to let everyone know I do have secret alts . I have a 10,11,35,61,60,66. The reason I say this is because I go to a lot of Forest Haven games, Balefort, Nuri's, lots of places and listen to some people. I have figured out by doing this a lot of my '' Friends '' Have VERY bad mouths and aren't who I thought they were. They say lots of stuff I didn't know they did. Also my 35 is a Voodoo ( No name given ) and the things I hear there are just insane. Know that if you are my friend and you say stuff that is bad, cursing, not appropriate, you really aren't my friend. - Elysony!

Elysony
02-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Sorry for double post but, I also see/hear other bad things from people who aren't my friends .

Naonagotek
02-29-2012, 10:16 PM
i was in a ctf match and at the end of it i went to the chatbox and counted 23 swear words, and 53 "Noob!"

Appleisaac
02-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Sorry for double post but, I also see/hear other bad things from people who aren't my friends .

Edit button FTW ;)

Yeah... This happens to me a lot too... One of my best friends starting cursing/rushing me in a pvp match a few days ago when I was on my lv 10 pvp twink... -_-

Beanmachine
02-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Lol reminds me of To Catch a Predator show.

Roc
02-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Lol reminds me of To Catch a Predator show.

I was thinking of the "What Would You Do?" series kind of thing, when you don't know you're being tested and watched :disillusionment: (except these people weren't being tested...they just acted :grumpy:)

Wretch
02-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Sad that people are like that.... But it is what it is, and how people are in this world unfortunately.

Life and let live, be friends and I mean true friends with the great ones.... Let the others be their own demise.... Do not ignore even the slightest detail... You never know what(friend,love,family,pain,anything good or bad could be there(hopefully good))!

Econodeath
03-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Its funny you bring this up.
I have played on an alt no one knew about for a while and I actually got seriously insulted and cursed at by so called friends that I helped to no end as they came
up in the game. Needless to say they were knocked off my mains friendlist. I won't even say hello anymore.
Take people for what they are bud. People show their best side when they want to and when they get relaxed the rest comes to the surface kind of like oil and
water.... Not worth getting sad over. Its just the way it is.

Rare
03-01-2012, 09:06 AM
I have one secret alt, and its unknown to anyone. Maybe I'll start a contest.

Swords
03-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Undercover Boss!!! If anyone watch that shows then... you get the joke :/

Late
03-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Undercover Boss!!! If anyone watch that shows then... you get the joke :/

There could be a program led by the devs to catch those bad mouths guys like me I always say "noob" wait does that count??????

Suentous PO
03-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Lol well at least I know it wasn't me. Apperantly a couple of my friends do the same thing I do (incognito).
I've always assumed that the devs do this also, and even if they don't, it's a good thing to imagine they do.

Whisper72
03-02-2012, 07:15 AM
I too have secret alts. They are shadowing your alts continuously, looking for subversive behaviour.
The reports about your political reliability are troubling comrade. Soon they may have to act...
A new area is being built. Siberia it is called, code name humania... It has maps named Gulag and Guantanamo...
You'll meet a lot of your friends there...