PDA

View Full Version : Guild: "Ressurection"

Rebel
08-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Alright, this isn't for sure yet, but Venom has basically died, and I would really like another guild to come around with some of the older still active players (especially old Venom members still hanging around). Anyway, the guild would be called Resurrection. Basically named for the "resurrection" of the old Venom and hopefully some of the older players.

So, I don't want to start on details of the guild until I know whether it will be atleast somewhat popular. But I will get some key points out there.

This guild will follow the same basic guidelines of Venom. Just a little less "hardcore". Members must be level capped, active, and mature. You can not be a member of another major guild. (the twink guilds and "guildless", and other such guilds are fine)

As I said, this is just some basic info. I'm not going to start the nitty gritty until I know of some people who would want to join. If I do have a few willing volunteers I will start the process of making a website. I would really like to start off with some firm ground of a few "oldies". You guys know who you are. A backbone of active oldies would jumpstart the guild and add great support throughout growth. So anyway, post if you're interested. And if I get enough people I'll kick off the guild.

Cascade
08-05-2010, 12:11 AM
I think we need the old guilds like "Venom" and "Legends" Need to merge!

Rebel
08-05-2010, 12:19 AM
I think we need the old guilds like "Venom" and "Legends" Need to merge!

There really isn't a Venom anymore. Is Legends still around? That was Richie's guild correct? Anyway, I don't know if these two guilds merging would be so great. Venom was leaned toward hardcore gameplay. I'm pretty sure Legends was more pointed toward casual. "Resurrection (I'm hoping) can get right in the middle of casual and hardcore gaming.

Casual---Resurrection---Hardcore

DIAGRAM----------^^^

Violentsaint
08-05-2010, 03:10 AM
ive been in legends guild, aussie pride guild, the avengers guild then back to legends (because of richie)

but i havnt seen richie on for ages and he was the main reason i joined legends again so im kinda lost when it comes to guilds at the moment (dont use legends website)

i really wish guilds would be released ingame.

if you need an oldie to join im kinda intrested in your guild idea. i really liked the venom logo and i love resurrection as a guild name. and i like to consider myself a hardcore gamer but i still have that casual side to me that just likes helping out noobs and such.

if u get a couple of odies intrested then i might join, ive played with you a bit rebel and ur a good player and have alot of knowledge of the game. and overall its enjoyable to farm with you. so im verry intrested in your guild.

let me know if the idea picks up ;)

Rebel
08-05-2010, 11:32 AM
ive been in legends guild, aussie pride guild, the avengers guild then back to legends (because of richie)

but i havnt seen richie on for ages and he was the main reason i joined legends again so im kinda lost when it comes to guilds at the moment (dont use legends website)

i really wish guilds would be released ingame.

if you need an oldie to join im kinda intrested in your guild idea. i really liked the venom logo and i love resurrection as a guild name. and i like to consider myself a hardcore gamer but i still have that casual side to me that just likes helping out noobs and such.

if u get a couple of odies intrested then i might join, ive played with you a bit rebel and ur a good player and have alot of knowledge of the game. and overall its enjoyable to farm with you. so im verry intrested in your guild.

let me know if the idea picks up ;)

Sounds good. Yea, I'm not going to start anything until I can get a good backbone for the guild. I'll let you know if anyone else is interested.

On a side note, DANGIT! Due to making this thread at 1 in the morning, I misspelled Resurrection. And it just had to be misspelled ONLY in the title. Me and my sleepiness...