PDA

View Full Version : Newbe Questions

NotYourAverageNinja
02-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Hey everyone!

I play Star Legends on Google Chrome, and I had a few questions:

1. Can I delete my character and re-use its name?
2. If I have not character will the items in my stash disappear?
3. Are the only ways to sell items in the Auction House, and Liquidating (the sell button in inventory screen)?
4. Can Google Chrome, iOS, & Android players all play and interact with each other?
5. Sorry wicked newb question but I can't look because I already joined one.. But how much does it cost to create a guild?

P.S. Any general information would be very helpful and very appreciated!

Thank you ahead of time! :eagerness:

Gluttony
02-29-2012, 10:58 PM
1. Yes, you can delete any character and re-use the name assuming that someone doesn't take the name in the time between these two actions.
2. No, you need to be L5 to gain access to the stash again, but the items, credits and stims will still be there.
3. No, you can also sell via player to player trade.
4. Yes, all three platforms play within the same server.
5. It's 10k creds or 20 platinum to create a guild charter (upgrades are extra).

NotYourAverageNinja
02-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Well thank you very much Gluttony! :emmersed:
Man this community rocks! And I'll test it out #2 in about three minutes

And DANG on #5... How long would it take to get 10k?

EDIT: So I was also wondering what class has the least important roll? Because I'm not to great at keeping everyone alive as an Eng (I've tried healers in many other games...).

Taipan
03-01-2012, 09:01 AM
i could probably get 10k in one or two days from merchanting but if u mean just from drops that would take a while.
And all three classes have important roles: if the commando doesn't keep aggression this will probably result in someone dying. if engineers don't spam heal many stimpacks will be wasted (which are expensive) or someone will die. And operatives need to take out enemies ASAP.
Hope this helped ;)

flashbackflip
03-10-2012, 05:04 PM
EDIT: So I was also wondering what class has the least important role?

Hey, NYAN, it's hard to say who is the least important, but i can tell u who is the most independent. The operative

As Taipan explained, commandos need to get mob's attention to themselves. Engies need to monitor other's health and heal. And operatives choose their targets and just kill them - fast and efficient

Yes, there are priority targets on different levels - the higher the level, the more prioritized some mobs get (on Voleria good operative always takes out 'pushing' scorns, coz those dudes can easily push teammates to mines). But even then it's you, who choose this priority at every given moment....

So for me - operatives are the most 'freeplay' team members

Esoul
03-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Engineer Beast!! commando Rock!! Operative Good balance!!
Engineer very useful and I like it :)

Engineer _commando: You can play alone~/(farming)~
When level40 get gold quickly :D

Iron Hand
03-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi friend just stopping by to check in on u and see how u r doing. Hope u r having fun if u have a question feel free to send a pm or in game add "Ironhand" "Scrapiron" n "Ironhandz" always willing to lend a helping hand.

To answer your question which class it depnds on how u want to play. For i rock the commando love being first in and blowing up the room. Which ever u choose a word of advice since all armor n most weapons are class restrictive be sure to use all ur atribute points in the attribute for that class as spliting up points here will only hinder the class u play. I.e. commando - strength / engineer - intellegence / operative - dexerity :) hope this helps.. if u need anything else feel free to ask me. Btw mandos rock n rule.

Rawrimafish
03-11-2012, 04:21 PM
1.Yes
2.No
3.Yes and going to town and say your selling
4.Yes
5.20 plat/10k credits

Swords
03-12-2012, 08:48 PM
1.ya
2.no
3.ya
4.ya
5. 20 plat/10,000 credits Per use of charter for guild

Copyrighted from rawrimafish.
Patented this idea before him :P

Sryyoulose
03-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Easiest way to get 10k farm numa or other places for greens. Also farm anywhere (Pracitcally) for a vanity supposedly Numa is a hot spot but I got mine at slouch.