PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

TatsuRage
08-08-2020, 11:05 AM
Ebon aegis vs skull aegis. Which is betyer in boss and pve?

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

conat
08-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Ebon aegis vs skull aegis. Which is betyer in boss and pve?

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkI prefer skull aegis because it's an endgame weapon, now ... skull aegis has better stats than ebon aegis and the proc easily raises your damage to 12k + if you combine this with ultimate rage + skull dozer axe you have a good advantage.
As for ebon aegis, I feel that when you pass level 71 onwards, the reflection of the ebon aegis decreases ... that is, the percentage of damage when reflecting damage received decreases as you level up.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-08-2020, 11:22 AM
If u only have budget for either ebon aegis or skull aegis.. 100% EBON AEGIS(skull aegis alone can't do a lot of work) but ebon can clear mobs even with any trash gears just with its proc.
If u have around 30-35m for a wep go for skull axe.
This is what I did:
Ebon aegis>skull axe>skull aegis>Chas armor>ebon armor>glint aegis>other stuff like buried/good aa ect..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
08-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Actually id say skull aegis no matter what even if ebon aegis is op in maus and other low maps but it's trash in front of boss in valley it's basically very bad in front of skr,skull doz boss coz they are basically reflect immune and plus skull aegis has better stats and if u stack up with the ultimate it's basically op.ive tried using just the doz aegis before upgrading to chas and axe.but ebon aegis is good as a secondary weapon.was op but not anymore.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Ebon aegis is more viable than skull aegis in killing mobs.. In almost any maps except fester I guess.
In evg don't even think about soloing with skull aegis cuz u cNt go above round 11 imo.
If party evg ebon will do better job cuz it's hard to stay alive after round 30 without it.. Ebon aegis proc makes u almost invulnerable till 60th wave(or more idk.. I never die when it procs) . Skull aegis is hard to proc without axe. And it'll take more time to kill mobs(making it hard to stay alive again)
Most rogs/mages have death engine gear nowadays so mostly u can kill boss anyways.
Im saying ebon is more viable overall as solo weapon.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk