View Full Version : Offer of the day

n00b13st
03-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Dear great and powerful (and beautiful and glorious and wise and brilliant and hygienic...) STS Deities,

If I may humbly beseech your shining greatnesses, this unworthy one has a tiny consideration perhaps you may deign to give a moment of your invaluable time. When I am logging in to any of your amazing and splendiferous games, while I am on the character selection screen I am rapidly presented with the offer of the day.

I always buy this offer, of course, because every one of them is a bargain at any price. Because of this I sometimes find myself presented with offers I can't buy - like access to an area I've already bought. Though I can't buy it again, as much as I wish I could, it is still presented.

I am sure I'm doing something wrong - there must be some way for me to buy it again or it would not leap onto my screen every time I go to the character selection screen. If you can please enlighten me - or if by some chance there has been - not a mistake, but perhaps a logic far beyond my abilities to comprehend, could you suppress the offer or maybe have alternate offers?

With abject abasement,

n00bi3st

Chickenrunnn
03-01-2012, 05:15 AM
Hm.. You wanna know hos to buy twice the same maps..? What would be the use? :O

U can buy items by changing characters and clicking on deal of day again i guess o.o

LoL.. Just say "awesome devs" :)

Appleisaac
03-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Err...no you can't buy the same map twice on the same account. Sorry to disappoint u... If that's disappointing... :-/

Roc
03-01-2012, 08:56 AM
He wants offers he can't buy to be blocked so that they don't keep popping up on the log-in screen. Alternatively he would like an offer he can buy to be presented. Sounds good to me! :biggrin:

Samhayne
03-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Guys, I think he's trying to tell us that it would be nice if the Deal of the Day didn't display stuff you already had purchased, in a fun, if sarcastic, way :D

Entertaining
03-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Guys, I think he's trying to tell us that it would be nice if the Deal of the Day didn't display stuff you already had purchased, in a fun, if sarcastic, way :D

HaHa i thinks that's exactly what hes trying to do

Elyseon
03-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Yeh im always sad when its a map, tho, its only fair for the new players

Swords
03-01-2012, 08:00 PM
lol couldnt understand wisdom language but anyways the offer isnt just for u, its for all of us who havent purchased it. And also if people didnt get the chance to buy it then they will have another chance! remember, The most important thing you can give someone is a chance

n00b13st
03-01-2012, 08:56 PM

Your perspicacity is indeed the stuff of legends (pocket, star and dark, of course!) Indeed that was my intent - I was actually surprised anyone thought otherwise.

n00b13st
03-01-2012, 09:03 PM
lol couldnt understand wisdom language but anyways the offer isnt just for u, its for all of us who havent purchased it. And also if people didnt get the chance to buy it then they will have another chance! remember, The most important thing you can give someone is a chance

Most honorable Swords, I am most happy for others to have the chance for offers I already purchased. The fantasticalicious :vwink: Samhayne hit the dead hobo on the head (I just read on Facebook the quote file that roughly said "There's a dead hobo near the door. I can't open it.") - I would like for the offer to be hidden or to have an alternate offer come up when it's something I've purchased.

It would be good all the way around - good for the people who've already purchased an area to get a different offer, good for STS because it means every user gets an offer they can actually purchase every day - i.e. more chances to buy.

Love the vampire smilies btw.

fuzzylazer
03-02-2012, 05:43 AM
What if someone wants the same item at a discounted price but on another character?

Chickenrunnn
03-02-2012, 07:26 AM
What if someone wants the same item at a discounted price but on another character?

U can buy the same item discountined as many times as u want :) ... CHange character and you'll be able to get it another time :D

Roc
03-02-2012, 09:04 AM
I ninja'd Sam and he is...teh heroz...lol, but I suppose his interpretation was clearer ;)