PDA

View Full Version : "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Overbear
08-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Yeah, "inflation".
Keep in mind this only shows the rogues. It's probably just as bad for mages/warriors.
Don't try and argue supply and demand, because many of these items aren't even hard to get or rare at all. Some are, yeah, but the majority arent.

Also, if this post annoys you:

- It's probably because you are one of the price manipulations.
- You're a dev and don't like drama (Sorry)
- You're insanely rich and don't care about those who arent.

Btw Emc, dw you get a pass.

Can't wait for all the "b-But.. CinCo SaId.. said.. PiRaTe b.. BooTy adDeD 100 BIlLioN to ThE gaMe!!!" :apathy:

Encryptions
08-08-2020, 05:52 PM
People always over list items on auc. What they do is list 1 item 3 times for super high and go around towns selling the same item to people claiming its merch price then scamming them.
I made a thread warning about this, cryogem molds worth 80k ea. Someone buys them out lists 3 for 6m 5m 5.5m in auc then goes around towns pming people selling the molds for 3m each claiming its merch price. For them to be listing vanities on the auc that high. I don't know.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hel
08-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Yeah, "inflation".
Keep in mind this only shows the rogues. It's probably just as bad for mages/warriors.
Don't try and argue supply and demand, because many of these items aren't even hard to get or rare at all. Some are, yeah, but the majority arent.

Can't wait for all the "b-But.. CinCo SaId.. said.. PiRaTe b.. BooTy adDeD 100 BIlLioN to ThE gaMe!!!" :apathy:I predict rich saying it's okay lol

Gamegrog
08-08-2020, 05:59 PM
All we can do is sit and watch.
Hands of jaguar lol 250 mil.
Not even the ultra rich would say a yes to that.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Hel
08-08-2020, 06:00 PM
People always over list items on auc. What they do is list 1 item 3 times for super high and go around towns selling the same item to people claiming its merch price then scamming them.
I made a thread warning about this, cryogem molds worth 80k ea. Someone buys them out lists 3 for 6m 5m 5.5m in auc then goes around towns pming people selling the molds for 3m each claiming its merch price. For them to be listing vanities on the auc that high. I don't know.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalkbut I saw some prints, weren't you trying to manipulate the prices in the mail house that were posted days ago? sorry if i'm wrong.

Hel
08-08-2020, 06:03 PM
All we can do is sit and watch.
Hands of jaguar lol 250 mil.
Not even the ultra rich would say a yes to that.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TapatalkReally, we can do nothing about prices.

conat
08-08-2020, 06:03 PM
yisus ... those prices are too excessive, since they increase the maximum amount of gold they think that they are all richs ... and the worst thing is that the players who do that already have too much gold

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Gamegrog
08-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Really, we can do nothing about prices.Hope so bro coz I'm really tired of seeing this devs don't even care about this after repeatedly posting abt this.this is not inflation this is basically price manipulation check the account items of these selling ppls theyd prob have 60 or 20 of them.

Overbear
08-08-2020, 06:09 PM
yisus ... those prices are too excessive, since they increase the maximum amount of gold they think that they are all richs ... and the worst thing is that the players who do that already have too much gold

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Yeah, and this is only 5 minutes of searching...

Redjellydonut
08-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Idk what to say...survival if the fittest at this point? [emoji23][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jausa
08-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Thanks for making this post Overbear. I tried telling people the same but you already know how it went. This is just overpricing and manipulating the market, hopefully nobody falls for it, hope Devs do something about it too since auction is barely usable, something worth 100k is listed for millions. People screaming "INFLATION" while some vanities that aren't in the overpricers radar are still the same price, same about gear.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
08-08-2020, 06:24 PM
All ill say is that shiny shamrock banner is one of the ugliest banners out there and should be worth less than 1m.

championboost
08-08-2020, 06:26 PM
u are making more threads about how every player is cheating, is a scammer and is manipulating prices than i did on my records

Stephencobear
08-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Yes raising the cap can cause things to get more inflated prices as players think 99m+ is normal (which it isn't).
-me from the past

Yeah ik it's more complicated, but get over it, I'm psychic
X'D

Redjellydonut
08-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Thanks for making this post Overbear. I tried telling people the same but you already know how it went. This is just overpricing and manipulating the market, hopefully nobody falls for it, hope Devs do something about it too since auction is barely usable, something worth 100k is listed for millions. People screaming "INFLATION" while some vanities that aren't in the overpricers radar are still the same price, same about gear.

I get it completely trust me. Buts just gonna be hard to control tbh. You cant just force people to list at a certain price or tell them to not merch.

For example...1) they x10 the gold cap, 2) Booty event made me millions, 3) House event made me even more millions!!, 4) Plat sale (i dont have to explain that one). Not to mention the players that farm like crazy 24/7, because i dont even farm like that tbh.

Everyone has gold at this point and everyone wants to invest it or flip things. Now THAT is very hard to control unless devs make up some rule where people are now allowed to buy more than 5 items a day or something very oppressive... what they need to do is make gold sink and drain that gold. Such as event that requires gold instead of energy/plat. Or More vanites like Solid gold vanities.

Hel
08-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Hope so bro coz I'm really tired of seeing this devs don't even care about this after repeatedly posting abt this.this is not inflation this is basically price manipulation check the account items of these selling ppls theyd prob have 60 or 20 of them.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalkit is difficult to know, there are many players, and it is difficult to "force" someone to lower the price, they are like event boxes, the more extinct they are, the more they go up, in this case we do not know if they are stocking or something like that, I just know that players who there is not much gold now it is almost impossible to buy, and before they say the same as always, please understand, not all people have time like us to play or spend in the game, I am speaking for a whole, let's see if things get better, but prices have really increased a lot in recent times, and I am not saying that those who do not work hard have the same vanitys as those who work hard or spend, I am talking about "simple" vanitys.

Giant bench
08-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Another genius. I bet if STS got rid of Gold Loot completely, and BB hooks dropped to 2m. Everyone would still cry and complain about prices of items. Smh no one is ever happy.

jaeden.
08-08-2020, 07:20 PM
How is this affecting you? Who cares, you act like it’s gonna sell

Pinklips
08-08-2020, 07:30 PM
I agree there are some price manipulators here but normal prices of items in AL is never predictable. Today if it's high, tomorrow it might be low.. The price of a particular item rises, when people realize it's value.. Let me give u example of few vanities.. Till 7/8 months ago, Desert set was hardly 15-20mil, Balloon banner 30-40mil, Lucky jack set 8-10mil.. People never cared about this items when their prices were low and were affordable.. I myself saw desert vest rogue getting expired in auction when it was listed for 14mil (I'm sure Devs also noticed all this if they keep track of what happens in auction).. And see today people are going crazy for desert set and willing to pay 100mil+..Same goes for red balloons.. Why ? Cos suddenly they realized its a very underrated and gorgeous vanity.. So price increasing and people spending their hard earned gold to own those exclusive vanities.. Marvelous villian vanity was less old and rarer than desert vanity, still it's price went up from 20mil to 280mil+ now

People never cares when an item is easily available and affordable.. They don't bother to buy it.. But once it's price starts increasing, they starts complaining.. Many people requested Devs to bring back Green arlor set rogue and they did.. And now see, it's still cheap as heck and nobody bothers about it and rarely someone wears it.. Before it came back, people were crazy for it.. And also you can't force people to list an item in auction for 'cheap' price.. If someone wants, they might list Red jester set for 500mil but all u need to do is ignore it cos no one will buy anyways.. I do agree there are some greedy price manipulators here but Prices are also increasing cos people are actually buying in higher prices, afterall it's their gold their wish.. If people stops buying, prices of an item will automatically go down..

Overbear
08-08-2020, 07:55 PM
u are making more threads about how every player is cheating, is a scammer and is manipulating prices than i did on my records

Shhhhh, I'm just exposing the truth.
And you're wrong I'm pretty sure I've only made one on cheating, one of scamming, and one on price manipulation. Oh well I probably need a break.

Encryptions
08-08-2020, 08:16 PM
but I saw some prints, weren't you trying to manipulate the prices in the mail house that were posted days ago? sorry if i'm wrong.Ss was from 2018 when I was told if I did that then I could make 15m profit from my banner. 15m was alot to me back then. I sent the mail because I wanted profit but nothing happened to the prices, I only got trash talked a lot. Every year someone posts that ss to forums saying I was the reason for items rising. I wasn't banned because I did not take action in that, I only sent a mail. If I knew that was bad to do then I wouldn't of even used my main ign to send the mail.

Hel
08-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Ss was from 2018 when I was told if I did that then I could make 15m profit from my banner. 15m was alot to me back then. I sent the mail because I wanted profit but nothing happened to the prices, I only got trash talked a lot. Every year someone posts that ss to forums saying I was the reason for items rising. I wasn't banned because I did not take action in that, I only sent a mail. If I knew that was bad to do then I wouldn't of even used my main ign to send the mail.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalkright, saving an item to sell later is totally accepted, and very good by the way hehe, sad to see prices rising in 1 month.

gilsooon
08-08-2020, 08:35 PM
I agree there are some price manipulators here but normal prices of items in AL is never predictable. Today if it's high, tomorrow it might be low.. The price of a particular item rises, when people realize it's value.. Let me give u example of few vanities.. Till 7/8 months ago, Desert set was hardly 15-20mil, Balloon banner 30-40mil, Lucky jack set 8-10mil.. People never cared about this items when their prices were low and were affordable.. I myself saw desert vest rogue getting expired in auction when it was listed for 14mil (I'm sure Devs also noticed all this if they keep track of what happens in auction).. And see today people are going crazy for desert set and willing to pay 100mil+..Same goes for red balloons.. Why ? Cos suddenly they realized its a very underrated and gorgeous vanity.. So price increasing and people spending their hard earned gold to own those exclusive vanities.. Marvelous villian vanity was less old and rarer than desert vanity, still it's price went up from 20mil to 280mil+ now

People never cares when an item is easily available and affordable.. They don't bother to buy it.. But once it's price starts increasing, they starts complaining.. Many people requested Devs to bring back Green arlor set rogue and they did.. And now see, it's still cheap as heck and nobody bothers about it and rarely someone wears it.. Before it came back, people were crazy for it.. And also you can't force people to list an item in auction for 'cheap' price.. If someone wants, they might list Red jester set for 500mil but all u need to do is ignore it cos no one will buy anyways.. I do agree there are some greedy price manipulators here but Prices are also increasing cos people are actually buying in higher prices, afterall it's their gold their wish.. If people stops buying, prices of an item will automatically go down..

Yeah why all of a sudden everyone is buying/looking for this stuffs its because a lot have the money and that is the effect of inflation, I cnt even sell my red loons 50m last month.

Spooked
08-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Am not one of those “op rich” people youre talking about.
But doesnt this inflation also have roots within goldloot farming itself?
Seeing as people can make 2m/hr these prices arent that insane anymore, atleast not for goldloot farmers.
Now, i am not saying these prices are reasonable, far from it, but its not just pirate booty’s fault or whatever, the roots of inflation lie deep within all the goldloot farming done in E.G gates and DM.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Am not one of those “op rich” people youre talking about.
But doesnt this inflation also have roots within goldloot farming itself?
Seeing as people can make 2m/hr these prices arent that insane anymore, atleast not for goldloot farmers.
Now, i am not saying these prices are reasonable, far from it, but its not just pirate booty’s fault or whatever, the roots of inflation lie deep within all the goldloot farming done in E.G gates and DM.

I’d prefer they remove or extremely nerf gold loot. Gold Loot is the reason why gold is losing value, to mention it’s the main cause of inflation as-well.

Azerothraven
08-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Ss was from 2018 when I was told if I did that then I could make 15m profit from my banner. 15m was alot to me back then. I sent the mail because I wanted profit but nothing happened to the prices, I only got trash talked a lot. Every year someone posts that ss to forums saying I was the reason for items rising. I wasn't banned because I did not take action in that, I only sent a mail. If I knew that was bad to do then I wouldn't of even used my main ign to send the mail.

You have matured a lot since then :)

Redjellydonut
08-08-2020, 09:06 PM
I’d prefer they remove or extremely nerf gold loot. Gold Loot is the reason why gold is losing value, to mention it’s the main cause of inflation as-well.

+1 foreal! Get rid of these lame gold loot awakens [emoji58]

Freckert
08-08-2020, 09:13 PM
im tired of ppl making this thread, just send email to support, or pm to futumsh if you find some price manipulators
Done.

Pinklips
08-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Yeah why all of a sudden everyone is buying/looking for this stuffs its because a lot have the money and that is the effect of inflation, I cnt even sell my red loons 50m last month.

Many people had money before too but since those vanities were cheap than, none cared much about them.. The people who didn't buy balloons when it was 30mil or those people who didn't buy desert set when it was 10mil, are now crying cos price is increasing.. Now don't tell me that 10mil was a lot. They had the money before too but they didn't buy cos it was not "trending" than.. They were busy buying villian set/Medusa/frank/lepre-banner etc than.. Obviously an old or rare item's price will increase over time.. It happens in real life too.. Now red balloon or desert set/Marvellous villian/bullion bowl or bb/kershal/maul are trending so everybody wants them to make themself look rich.. That being said I do agree that the recent house party event made a lot of people rich, specially the house owners who hosted back to back parties.. But a lot of op players don't use good vanities cos vanity is just for show off.. You can avoid it if you can't afford

Yureadingthis
08-08-2020, 10:04 PM
Yeah, "inflation".

Can't wait for all the "b-But.. CinCo SaId.. said.. PiRaTe b.. BooTy adDeD 100 BIlLioN to ThE gaMe!!!" :apathy:Déjà vuhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200809/3b1ac9bab7c574a9177df982973c31f4.jpg

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

gilsooon
08-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Many people had money before too but since those vanities were cheap than, none cared much about them.. The people who didn't buy balloons when it was 30mil or those people who didn't buy desert set when it was 10mil, are now crying cos price is increasing.. Now don't tell me that 10mil was a lot. They had the money before too but they didn't buy cos it was not "trending" than.. They were busy buying villian set/Medusa/frank/lepre-banner etc than.. Obviously an old or rare item's price will increase over time.. It happens in real life too.. Now red balloon or desert set/Marvellous villian/bullion bowl or bb/kershal/maul are trending so everybody wants them to make themself look rich.. That being said I do agree that the recent house party event made a lot of people rich, specially the house owners who hosted back to back parties.. But a lot of op players don't use good vanities cos vanity is just for show off.. You can avoid it if you can't afford

Yeah its just vanity no stats only people put value in it like if the original jester was red none would care about the pink jester, rarity makes it special.

Archugejackmen
08-09-2020, 12:10 AM
The price of items will only rise if they are players willing to buy it at that price. If an item is clearly overpriced, and no players want to buy it at that price, then inflation won’t happen in the first place.
Solution for those who want the prices of items to drop : Don’t buy them, decrease demand.
For those who want it to rise : Don’t sell them, create scarcity
No one will win in this xD

emc_al
08-09-2020, 01:14 AM
about those Jaguars in auction

As i said before, i listed them to advertise cause im busy irl and i won't be online much. Not that i think they're gonna sell

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Bundlos
08-09-2020, 02:09 AM
Removal of gold loot completely can never help. It only removes the source of gold loot. The gold accumulated from it won't get dissolved, it will only move from player 1 to player 2.

The only solution is gold sinks. Awakening event has been a good gold sink. Spendsalot isn't a great gold sink anymore, the goodies are outdated there, so we need new sinks. Also if gold loot is completely removed, it will give the merchants complete monopoly over the market. Not like they don't have it already, but still. It would be naive to believe that prices would fall back to place without gold sinks. No merchant would sell you bbhooks for 2m when they invested more in it.

There are other stuff like, it it's removed how will players be compensated? It won't affect just one or two players, it would affect hundreds and thousands of players.

Roycedamagnet
08-09-2020, 02:46 AM
I can understand people saying it's just inflation since there's been a tonne of gold generated from the booty event. But what I don't understand is the fact that only vanities are rising up, not eggs/gear. It's weird and suspicious how an inflation could affect a single portion of the economy rather than the economy in its entirety.
And the people making an argument that blotto event contributed more to the inflation are wrong. In booty, we farmed pure gold but during the blotto event, there was a classic "loot item, sell, repeat" scenario which balances out the economy. Sure, people looted upto 100k every hour but even dm and evg can drop millions in an hour.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-09-2020, 03:31 AM
Denying that Inflation is a thing, and that its mostly influenced by "Manipulators" etc.. is beyond delusional.

Like as if those trillions of generated gold from the past 4yrs of gold farming, circulating around ain't a thing.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hel
08-09-2020, 03:41 AM
let me see if i understood, people were suddenly rich, and people were suddenly interested in several vanitys, all at the same time, even though there was an awaken event where a lot of gold was spent and without having increased the drop rate in the main ones farm maps ... I don't think so much explanation made a lot of sense ...

Encryptions
08-09-2020, 04:06 AM
I think armors aren't rising due to the fact they are looted in locked chests constantly by people rather lb items have a limit of how many are in game. Armors don't have a limit.

Drae12
08-09-2020, 04:12 AM
I would like to see an item listed in auc that worth 1b :$.

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 04:54 AM
Yeah its just vanity no stats only people put value in it like if the original jester was red none would care about the pink jester, rarity makes it special.

Yes exactly and if all the rare vanities becomes cheaper than everyone will own them and wear them..Than will there be any speciality or value left in them ? The game itself will have no value if that happens.. There are still many cheap vanities which price will rise after few months but instead of collecting them, some people are busy complaining about the past vanities becoming expensive

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 05:35 AM
I can understand people saying it's just inflation since there's been a tonne of gold generated from the booty event. But what I don't understand is the fact that only vanities are rising up, not eggs/gear. It's weird and suspicious how an inflation could affect a single portion of the economy rather than the economy in its entirety.
And the people making an argument that blotto event contributed more to the inflation are wrong. In booty, we farmed pure gold but during the blotto event, there was a classic "loot item, sell, repeat" scenario which balances out the economy. Sure, people looted upto 100k every hour but even dm and evg can drop millions in an hour.

Who told u eggs are not rising ? All op pet eggs are rising.. Guinevere was 28mil last month, now it's 50mil.. Antonio was 14mil some days before, now 30m.. Lancelot went from 5 to 9m in a matter of few days..This are just few examples.. Almost all the arcane eggs' prices are increasing rapidly.. Not just eggs and vanities, other items are increasing in price too

Susanne
08-09-2020, 05:48 AM
AL is just mirroring real life. It's all psychological..people are easily manipulated into thinking if something is expensive then it must be necessary.
People who are super rich irl do it with antiquities and it's quite ruthless at times.
Buying cheap and selling expensive becomes an addiction to them. They love the thrill of seeing something they put in auction sold. They don't need the gold and some don't even play the game anymore.
I know a few who only come online to check the auction. They like to flex and make others feel inferior.
I keep the vanities I like and I will wear 'cheap' ones if I like them. What does it matter what pet, vanity, weapon as long as it's functional?
Some of the vanities I see in auction are downright ugly but because they are as rare as hen's teeth people will want them.
I happen to like the green arlor and was glad when I could actually afford it. I wear it in the winter, it looks classy unlike some recent items but each to their own.
Same with hideout, I swapped my tavern for it because I don't need to buy carpets and I don't need as much furniture i.e. windows.
I also hate the wrenching vanity so I got rid of it and someone got a bargain.
Don't buy rubbish looking stuff and I won't buy the death engine armour because it's way too expensive.
I did get zhulong quite cheap during eggzavier event but wish I'd not opened it. I listened to the wrong advice but it's ok with a werewiger egg stuck in it's aa.

Roycedamagnet
08-09-2020, 06:23 AM
Who told u eggs are not rising ? All op pet eggs are rising.. Guinevere was 28mil last month, now it's 50mil.. Antonio was 14mil some days before, now 30m.. Lancelot went from 5 to 9m in a matter of few days..This are just few examples.. Almost all the arcane eggs' prices are increasing rapidly.. Not just eggs and vanities, other items are increasing in price too

Guen was 85mil before that and Lancelot around 20mil. The reason those prices dropped in the first place was because of eggzavier. They're just naturally picking back up which has nothing to do with the "inflation" right now imo.

Sherlocked
08-09-2020, 09:18 AM
What’s funny with these price manipulators is they define inflation through basic economic theories. Moreover, the so-called government of this game “aka STS” does not do anything about this while in the real world a healthy economic system of a country is controlled by PRICE CEILINGS. That’s why people can hoard and sell for more. Too much “inflation” ideologies, but such a mere concept to the totality of economics. Plus, how is vanity inflated all throughout without manipulation lol. Betrayer armor, shamrock and jaguar wouldn’t even reach that price even if 2T was added to the game through the two said events.

It’s a simple, buy everything that’s cool then resell afterwards (either in a group or individually)+ fake c/o’s. Clearly not the balance sts wanted. 😅

Giant bench
08-09-2020, 09:33 AM
What’s funny with these price manipulators is they define inflation through basic economic theories. Moreover, the so-called government of this game “aka STS” does not do anything about this while in the real world a healthy economic system of a country is controlled by PRICE CEILINGS. That’s why people can hoard and sell for more. Too much “inflation” ideologies, but such a mere concept to the totality of economics. Plus, how is vanity inflated all throughout without manipulation lol. Betrayer armor, shamrock and jaguar wouldn’t even reach that price even if 2T was added to the game through the two said events.

It’s a simple, buy everything that’s cool then resell afterwards (either in a group or individually)+ fake c/o’s. Clearly not the balance sts wanted. 😅
So prices rose when half a trillion was added Into the game within 3 weeks, now imagine 2 trillion added into the game in 3 weeks...

You must have a PHD as a Conspiracy Theorist.

Also STS doesn’t touch item prices because it’s very difficult for them to list a price of the item. Don’t believe me? Look at the
Plat-to-Gold converter XD. 3,400 plat=10m...

If you really do want to stop “price manipulation” or “inflation”. STS should just get rid of GoldLoot completely, or nerf it so hard, no one would want to farm gold. “Simple” solution...

Jausa
08-09-2020, 09:48 AM
So prices rose when half a trillion was added Into the game within 3 weeks, now imagine 2 trillion added into the game in 3 weeks...

Also STS doesn’t touch item prices because it’s very difficult for them to list a price of the item. Don’t believe me? Look at the

If you really do want to stop “price manipulation” or “inflation”. STS should just get rid of GoldLoot completely, or nerf it so hard, no one would want to farm gold. “Simple” solution...You are quite the interesting human. Ignore every point the post you quoted made, then proceed to type the most basic sentence with points that have been proven wrong already. Inflation is fixed with rules. STS should take action, not set item prices but not let others manipulate either. Even fake offers should be bannable. They didn't take any action, so today we have 25 play vanity listed for millions ( just as an example of how outrageous the situation is with overpricing ) , a single awakening gem for 30m, fake offers on 70% of items.

Giant bench
08-09-2020, 09:51 AM
You are quite the interesting human. Ignore every point the post you quoted made, then proceed to type the most basic sentence with points that have been proven wrong already. Inflation is fixed with rules. STS should take action, not set item prices but not let others manipulate either. Even fake offers should be bannable. They didn't take any action, so today we have 25 play vanity listed for millions ( just as an example of how outrageous the situation is with overpricing ) , a single awakening gem for 30m, fake offers on 70% of items.

I don’t have time for this Moron, all I said is STS should get rid or nerf gold loot. That’s all I said, but since your little mind can’t comprehend that, you want to start drama smh. Just leave me alone already.

Jausa
08-09-2020, 10:27 AM
I don’t have time for this Moron, all I said is STS should get rid or nerf gold loot. That’s all I said, but since your little mind can’t comprehend that, you want to start drama smh. Just leave me alone already.Leave you alone? Crying crocodile tears now? Wasn't it you who was calling me a Moron constantly before and now ( in my own thread, purely because of my point of view in inflation )? Looks like you know one other thing except ignorant posts, denying facts and that's crocodile tears.

Giant bench
08-09-2020, 10:33 AM
Leave you alone? Crying crocodile tears now? Wasn't it you who was calling me a Moron constantly before and now ( in my own thread, purely because of my point of view in inflation )? Looks like you know one other thing except ignorant posts, denying facts and that's crocodile tears.

I’m just going to end this right now.

Didn’t you make a whole thread telling people not to buy the “overpriced” items, and have a few people agree with you to try and lower the value of the items?

In other words, didn’t you and a group of individuals agree to not buy the overpriced items to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth?

Yeah thats price manipulation too. Now be quiet moron, you ain’t gone win this one.

I’m sorry I don’t agree that the earth is flat, just because a few of you think the earth is flat and they agree with you, does not mean the earth is actually flat. I’m sorry, but you’re still a moron.

Sherlocked
08-09-2020, 10:57 AM

If you really do want to stop “price manipulation” or “inflation”. STS should just get rid of GoldLoot completely, or nerf it so hard, no one would want to farm gold. “Simple” solution...

Aaaand the cycle goes on and on again arguing with people who hate gold loot. :/ I’m suggesting a tested and INTERNATIONALLY applied solution but meh, kk have some fun with a ruined market. Srsly keep talking about demand and supply but haven’t truly computed the ratios between items based on how much gold added/gold cap there is. Not a conspiracy theorist though but enjoy manipulating or enjoy being manipulated. :D if u believe prices should be this high then I can’t blame ur lack of capacity to do the maths. Sigh

Giant bench
08-09-2020, 11:28 AM
Aaaand the cycle goes on and on again arguing with people who hate gold loot. :/ I’m suggesting a tested and INTERNATIONALLY applied solution but meh, kk have some fun with a ruined market. Srsly keep talking about demand and supply but haven’t truly computed the ratios between items based on how much gold added/gold cap there is. Not a conspiracy theorist though but enjoy manipulating or enjoy being manipulated. :D if u believe prices should be this high then I can’t blame ur lack of capacity to do the maths. Sigh

Another genius, Cinco said “half a trillion has been added into the game“... he also said “don’t be surprised if you start to notice an economical impact”.

Inflation Is a real thing... not a myth or a theory, those who give the arguments of saying “why hasn’t DM or EVG have this much impact into the economy”, the answer is simple they did...

Those maps probably added a few billions in the matter of months to years. As why maul 6 months ago was 30-40m and 1 month before these 2 events hit, they were 45-55m.

There’s a difference between adding 500 billion within 6-12 month time span and adding 500 billion within a 3 week period :).

There’s a reason maul vanity in 2016 was 5-7m and in 2019 it went up to 30-40m and in 2020(before the 2 gold events) it hit 45-55m. Everyone turns blind eye to goldloot, even though gold loot is the main source of this “price manipulation”. But you “tinfoil” hat people think it’s price manipulation :)))
Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price :).

Jausa
08-09-2020, 11:52 AM
I’m just going to end this right now.

Didn’t you make a whole thread telling people not to buy the “overpriced” items, and have a few people agree with you to try and lower the value of the items?

In other words, didn’t you and a group of individuals agree to not buy the overpriced items to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth?

Yeah thats price manipulation too. Now be quiet moron, you ain’t gone win this one.

I’m sorry I don’t agree that the earth is flat, just because a few of you think the earth is flat and they agree with you, does not mean the earth is actually flat. I’m sorry, but you’re still a moron." to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth" that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen on these forums. Essentially what you are saying is: don't get back what a thief steals from you because then you are stealing too. What I suggested was not manipulative. I didn't say a certain item was worth 1m so don't buy more. What I said was don't buy at a manipulated/overpriced price. I did not manipulate, I suggested people to buy the items for what they ACTUALLY ARE worth, and not a FAKE MANIPULATED price. You are so dumb, so so so incredibly dumb.

Giant bench
08-09-2020, 12:05 PM
" to try and devalue them. To try and PRICE MANIPULATE the items to make them worth less than what they’re actually worth" that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen on these forums. Essentially what you are saying is: don't get back what a thief steals from you because then you are stealing too. What I suggested was not manipulative. I didn't say a certain item was worth 1m so don't buy more. What I said was don't buy at a manipulated/overpriced price. I did not manipulate, I suggested people to buy the items for what they ACTUALLY ARE worth, and not a FAKE MANIPULATED price. You are so dumb, so so so incredibly dumb.

Trying to defend yourself now? It’s the exact same thing. It goes both ways, either you’re trying to devalue the item or your trying to increase the value of the item. Either way it’s price manipulation and you made a whole thread about it too lol, moron smh.

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-09-2020, 12:38 PM
GG Overbear [emoji23] Humorous post. Flower Circlet 20m... Hands of Jaguar 250m [emoji23] Emc said he posted it to advertise it. What kind of advertising is that [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-690F using Tapatalk

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 12:44 PM

Whether you agree or not but the insane high gold loot system is indeed causing a lot of inflation. I know players who earns around 10mil per day by grinding in Evg/Dm. Also the seller who listed jaguar for 250m or the one who listed shamrock banner for 70m are either idiots or trollers. Cos no sane person will buy at that price.. Someone already listed shamrock banner much lower for 19mi but still it's not selling. Even jaguar hands will not get sold for more than 70/80mil.. Tomorrow if I list blue witch vanity for 100mil in auc, that doesn't mean that it will get sold or that the vanity's price will reach 100m.. Buyers know which vanity is worth what and where to spend 100mil or 1bil.. Sts can't force people to list item for lower price.. Auction fees is already there as a punishment for those idiot players.. Let people list items for ridiculous prices at auction..Just ignore it and don't buy. Also like high prices, someone trying to lowball a worthy item is also price manipulation..So If you find someone manipulating price, report to sts email support with valid proof.

Nuties
08-09-2020, 02:27 PM
It is very simple to understand.
Due the high incoming of gold in game:

- Everyone can make enormous amounts of gold by EVG or DM with a gold loot gear, also events like Pirate Booty gives us a unnecessary boost on it.

- Items that were rare, starts to get even rarer because now "everyone" have gold to buy "whatever" they want. So now we have LESS DEMAND and MORE NUMBER OF OFFERS.

- NORMAL vanites get rarer and exepensive, compared to the past time. And Vanities that were already RARE gets INSANELY rare and expensive. Its pure logic. The rarity of the vanity has to do with they quantity/need.

- A big number of players starts to buy those things and keep them, because gold its not that valuable anymore.

- We also have bad character players in game that see it as an oportunity to buy EVERYTHING from auc, and monopolize so they can sell for how much they want.

If you ever played Arcane Legends Test Server you know how crazy things are there. Since everyone have bilions of gold, trash items costs a fortune. It's a dramatic way to explain how this is going on.

And yes. You can make enough gold to buy whatever you want by farming all day long during months, or by merch, or even loot. But that still not solving the problem that if things continue going this way, people won't sell items because it will be better have rare vanities instead of gold, gold that you can easily make by farming some. For exemple: it's very difficult for me as mage find some vanities that were 3m 2 months ago. Now people simply doesn't sell it...they say "no". I offered 20m, 30m for like..5 different players and still get a "no". Why? Is everyone soo in love woth their Vanity? I dont think so...it seems like people started to understand how rare things can get and how crazy is our economy rn.

How to solve? Since not all vanities are "farmable" STS need:
- Increase the supply of vanites, as they did on Green Arlor and we all still fine, no one died.

- Or reduce the gold loot efficiency and take a very slow road to normalize(which wouldn't solve the problem of hoarders and monopolize manipulators)

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 03:44 PM
How to solve? Since not all vanities are "farmable" STS need:
- Increase the supply of vanites, as they did on Green Arlor and we all still fine, no one died.

- Or reduce the gold loot efficiency and take a very slow road to normalize(which wouldn't solve the problem of hoarders and monopolize manipulators)

Lol u want them to bring back all the rare and exclusive vanities bcos u cant afford to buy a particular vanity ? Ok suppose they did and than everyone will wear those "rare" vanities.. So will those vanities remain rare and valuable than ? You have given the example of green arlor set rogue which came back ok.. And what happened after it came back ? It was one of the most hyped and dream vanity before it came back.. And now do u see anyone wearing it ? No, cos now everyone can afford it and no longer holds any value so it just became a trash.. And yes it didn't affect you.. The people who spent millions of gold to buy those vanities suffered and many of them quit too.. Apart from some recolor, Devs releasea great vanities each and every event.. Its your fault that u didn't buy when it was cheap.. Majority of AL players don't care about vanities.. They rather invest in eggs, gears, locks, gl, housing items etc.. I don't know who told u that now players are more interested in vanities than gold..

Many people play Al for different reasons.. Some loves to buy op gears/gl items/pet eggs while some like to collect vanities or rare low level weapons/armors and some likes to collect housing furnitures etc.. If a rare vanity comes back than you or the merchants won't suffer.. Those people will suffer who paid a lot to buy them for use.. And that particular "rare" vanity will ultimately become a trash just like green arlor rog.. Vanities are NOT essential for you to survive in AL.. If you can't afford one vanity than leave it and buy the cheap one.. If you really want it bad, than work hard and earn it.. I earned my dream vanity after working hard for 3.5 years.. I never asked Devs to make them cheap bcos i know if they release it back than it will lose its value and will no longer be appealing.. Price manipulation is another thing.. All we need to do is report the player who is doing such illegal price manipulation and not to ruin the entire game

Nuties
08-09-2020, 04:02 PM
Lol u want them to bring back all the rare and exclusive vanities bcos u cant afford to buy a particular vanity ? Ok suppose they did and than everyone will wear those "rare" vanities.. So will those vanities remain rare and valuable than ? You have given the example of green arlor set rogue which came back ok.. And what happened after it came back ? It was one of the most hyped and dream vanity before it came back.. And now do u see anyone wearing it ? No, cos now everyone can afford it and no longer holds any value so it just became a trash.. And yes it didn't affect you.. The people who spent millions of gold to buy those vanities suffered and many of them quit too.. Apart from some recolor, Devs releasea great vanities each and every event.. Its your fault that u didn't buy when it was cheap.. Majority of AL players don't care about vanities.. They rather invest in eggs, gears, locks, gl, housing items etc.. I don't know who told u that now players are more interested in vanities than gold..

Many people play Al for different reasons.. Some loves to buy op gears/gl items/pet eggs while some like to collect vanities or rare low level weapons/armors and some likes to collect housing furnitures etc.. If a rare vanity comes back than you or the merchants won't suffer.. Those people will suffer who paid a lot to buy them for use.. And that particular "rare" vanity will ultimately become a trash just like green arlor rog.. Vanities are NOT essential for you to survive in AL.. If you can't afford one vanity than leave it and buy the cheap one.. If you really want it bad, than work hard and earn it.. I earned my dream vanity after working hard for 3.5 years.. I never asked Devs to make them cheap bcos i know if they release it back than it will lose its value and will no longer be appealing.. Price manipulation is another thing.. All we need to do is report the player who is doing such illegal price manipulation and not to ruin the entire game

1st of all: chill yourself.

2nd: who the hell told you that I can't afford what I want?

3rd: I am not complaining or anything, if you read again what I have wrote I am just EXPLAINING how things are happening...

4th: Yes, my spouse is a rogue and she uses Green Arlor for rogue everyday because unlike you, some people doesnt care about being the last coke on the desert. We are not selfish and greedy, we don't care if rare items come back as ALREADY happend, with the example that I've just said. And I have some rare items for myself! If they comeback or not, I dont give a damn.

5th: I didnt said that people are more interested on vanities instead of gold, if you read it well you can see that I said "it WILL be better have vanities instead of gold" in the FUTURE. And that's MY opinion, I dont get why you are so hurted...I didnt said you had to agree.

And the 6th point that I want to write for YOU, it's 2 words that I can't write here in forum cos it will get me banned. Have a nice day!

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 04:28 PM
1st of all: chill yourself.

2nd: who the hell told you that I can't afford what I want?

3rd: I am not complaining or anything, if you read again what I have wrote I am just EXPLAINING how things are happening...

4th: Yes, my spouse is a rogue and she uses Green Arlor for rogue everyday because unlike you, some people doesnt care about being the last coke on the desert. We are not selfish and greedy, we don't care if rare items come back as ALREADY happend, with the example that I've just said. And I have some rare items for myself! If they comeback or not, I dont give a damn.

5th: I didnt said that people are more interested on vanities instead of gold, if you read it well you can see that I said "it WILL be better have vanities instead of gold" in the FUTURE. And that's MY opinion, I dont get why you are so hurted...I didnt said you had to agree.

And the 6th point that I want to write for YOU, it's 2 words that I can't write here in forum cos it will get me banned. Have a nice day!

Woah so much hatred that you want to use those two words for me bcos i didn't agree with you and countered your nonsense logic with facts ? Well well it shows who is more hurt and also shows your upbringing :D.. You are not selfish and greedy ? Lol if you weren't selfish or greedy than you would have thought about those players who spent all their gold to buy rare items.. Your spouse is wearing it doesn't mean that it's not trash.. And you yourself said that you couldn't buy a vanity which was 3mil before.. Hypocrisy unlimited.. Your frustration level shows how much "non greedy and selfish" you are.. And who told u I'm hurt ? Countering someone's facts doesn't means that a person is hurt.. You are not a Dev and why will your nonsense opinion hurt me ?.. Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal.

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend :)

Nuties
08-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Woah so much hatred that you want to use those two words for me bcos i didn't agree with you and countered your nonsense logic with facts ? Well well it shows who is more hurt and also shows your upbringing :D.. You are not selfish and greedy ? Lol if you weren't selfish or greedy than you would have thought about those players who spent all their gold to buy rare items.. Your spouse is wearing it doesn't mean that it's not trash.. And you yourself said that you couldn't buy a vanity which was 3mil before.. Hypocrisy unlimited.. Your frustration level shows how much "non greedy and selfish" you are.. And who told u I'm hurt ? Countering someone's facts doesn't means that a person is hurt.. You are not a Dev and why will your nonsense opinion hurt me ?.. Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal.

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend :)

This can't be real hahahahaha, If you can't understand a simple text I won't waste my time with you anymore zzzzzz

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 04:38 PM
This can't be real hahahahaha, If you can't understand a simple text I won't waste my time with you anymore zzzzzz

So funny Omg I just died laughing.. And yes I'm not worthy of your time so don't waste your time with me.. Take care^^

Jausa
08-09-2020, 04:51 PM

The last thing I would like to say is that your frustration and toxic mind is worrisome.. If by bringing back the rare vanities makes your life happier, than I would request the Devs to bring it back so that your frustration and hatred ends and u can be a good person.. Have a nice day friend :)"Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal" is that a passive "threat" to STS with "WE WILL QUIT!!!"?

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 04:59 PM
"Everyone will have to move on in their life in some point of time so its not a big deal" is that a passive "threat" to STS with "WE WILL QUIT!!!"?

Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game.. And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ? And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ?? I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event.. From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs ?

Kaeldo
08-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Whenever the economy inflates, I just hold onto my money and let the people who list things for ridiculous prices waste their money putting them on the auction block. Certain items, such as LB vanities, will always yield ridiculous prices and they're usually worth it, but new items, such as the Wrangler belt being listed at 99 mil+, yeah, I just wait until they go down which they always eventually do. If others wouldn't but the items for ridiculous prices, then eventually they would go down in price. If you oil the machine, it keeps turning. Dry up the oil for a while and the machine stops.

Sherlocked
08-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Another genius, Cinco said “half a trillion has been added into the game“... he also said “don’t be surprised if you start to notice an economical impact”.

Inflation Is a real thing... not a myth or a theory, those who give the arguments of saying “why hasn’t DM or EVG have this much impact into the economy”, the answer is simple they did...

Those maps probably added a few billions in the matter of months to years. As why maul 6 months ago was 30-40m and 1 month before these 2 events hit, they were 45-55m.

There’s a difference between adding 500 billion within 6-12 month time span and adding 500 billion within a 3 week period :).

There’s a reason maul vanity in 2016 was 5-7m and in 2019 it went up to 30-40m and in 2020(before the 2 gold events) it hit 45-55m. Everyone turns blind eye to goldloot, even though gold loot is the main source of this “price manipulation”. But you “tinfoil” hat people think it’s price manipulation :)))
Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price :).
So what’s ur point? You reiterated every single happening but not even know how it goes. You just “go with the flow” and let “inflation” do it’s part without respecting the true meaning of demand and supply. Inflation is caused by the correlation of demand and supply of an item (from basic economic theory) and a person/group of persons could hoard all these items and sell them for an unreasonable price because they manipulate not only the prices, but the supply as well. It ruins the game for the majority of lower to middle classes with net worths of 1-100m. Is that what you want? Everyone to go with the flow of inflation which is impacted upon by mass hoardings then reselling after a day or two in 2-3 times the price? Then people keep sayin’ “if you really want the item badly, farm for it”.TAKE NOTE a person with 300gl and one death engine wep could farm max 4m a day (12hrs on dm with a non-op pt because who wants to run with a person using dug bow/skr gun only with clean gears right?) then the prices of each items could rise 2x or 3x it’s original price. Is this what you are in favor of? Working your butt 12hrs a day catching the so-called inflated price of an item? I doubt not. That would not be a worthy game of your time plus it’s not healthy in the midst of a pandemic like this. Connect real-world ideologies please, don’t just state the history of prices lol.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-10-2020, 01:30 AM
If its all price manipulation then explain all those genuine buyers who are still all competing, and still willing to pay said "fake prices", ultimately pushing the prices even further.

Narratives such as "unreasonably priced" "too expensive" are all subjective.

Fact still stands that those trillions of gold pumped in circulation for the past years by means of gold farming is the main driver of all these prices.

Susanne
08-10-2020, 02:36 AM
I know people may probably disagree with me but I do think there's too much gold looting going on and it's boring.
The events were good, I enjoyed pirate and houseparty but maybe gears, pets etc. should drop instead of all that gold.
Is it too late to rectify because the damage has been done?
It was such an innocent and interesting game but now it's become like a Wall Street Crash game.
How can anyone enjoy running dm and Vardan all the time and still call it fun? I hate Vardan..I hate people telling me what gears to use..which pet to summon, when to load out my gears to good luck gears. I've news for the people who do that..I don't have good luck gears and I hate hiding behind the wall.
I play AL because my in-game friends are there and I like to chat, help people and look for ikku but wow, the nastiness and greed is palpable, you can cut the atmosphere on here with a knife.
I'm not super rich, I have enough and enough is good.
Anyway, I'm happy enough with what I have and do, seems to me all this gold looting is making a lot of people miserable.

Jausa
08-10-2020, 03:16 AM

Not saying “price manipulation” isn’t a real thing, it is. But it’s not the cause it why these items sky rocket in price :).Just so you know. The past booty events have been much much more profitable than this event. This booty event DIDN'T even give out as much as dm or deepmarsh. This means, past event added much more gold, and still caused only 10% of the inflation. I already explained to you why this event added much less gold to the game but it's like I am talking to a hollow brick.

Jausa
08-10-2020, 03:40 AM
Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game.. And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ? And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ?? I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event.. From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs ?-Moving on doesn't alone mean Quit.. It might also mean less interest in a game

Nobody cares. Honestly, players like you, that openly talk about "quitting" if some item is added to the game are usually the most obsessed with the game. Your obsession with these items speaks magnitudes.

-And not "WE" ..I am talking about myself alone.. And threat Lmao ? Why you think I will "threat" someone over a simple thing like a game ?

You are a player, STS is a game company. Players quitting = a threat to STS. You said: Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. EVERYONE will move on at some point. So no you aren't talking about yourself.

-And why you think the Devs would care if I quit ??

Devs are good people as far as I have seen, maybe they wouldn't care, but maybe they also want players to be happy with the work they put in their games.

-I am not like you, who makes a thousand post whining and complaining about price rise and also want 1mil per run in booty event..

This just just hilarious.
It's not price rise, it's price manipulation.
I didn't make a thousand posts. I made one thread where I suggested to players to NOT PAY overpriced. There are items that are worth a few plat listed for millions in auc. And you sure as hell are nothing like me, you got that one thing right.
What a hypocrite. You call me a whiner for what I said, and not agreeing to price manipulation, sharing an opinion, but you say things like "Also if Sts decides to bring back old or rare vanities, along with many other players, I will also suffer but it will be ok cos its their game and is their wish.. EVERYONE will move on at some point" You are the whiner here obviously, as you showed with your own post.

-From past few days you are continuously engaging in posts crying about price rise.. Will I take that as a threat to Devs

I made a few posts in my thread and here like everyone else. Yes I engaged, shared my opinion like everyone else including you, what's wrong with that?
Engaging in a threat about an issue that players created is in no way a threat to Devs. I just talked about price manipulation by players. I am not the one saying people will quit and suffer, that's you Pink Lip [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Such a hypocrite. Saying "PEOPLE WILL QUIT AND SUFFER!!!!!" Is not a threat to gaming company, but me engaging in a thread, discussing with players will be taken as a threat by you? Come on bruh, you can do better. Won't reply to any of you trolls again. You are a waste of my time.

Reywin27
08-10-2020, 04:29 AM
Does medusa set owners counted as price manipulators?

Giant bench
08-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Just so you know. The past booty events have been much much more profitable than this event. This booty event DIDN'T even give out as much as dm or deepmarsh. This means, past event added much more gold, and still caused only 10% of the inflation. I already explained to you why this event added much less gold to the game but it's like I am talking to a hollow brick.

I also explained how Cinco’s numbers are not “fake/irrelevant” either. What do you want STS to do? Ban every player in AL who merch? Or just the rich players only? There’s over 10k players in AL. What’s your solution to solve this problem?

Mine is extremely nerfing goldloot. What’s yours genius?

Giant bench
08-10-2020, 07:52 AM
So what’s ur point? You reiterated every single happening but not even know how it goes. You just “go with the flow” and let “inflation” do it’s part without respecting the true meaning of demand and supply. Inflation is caused by the correlation of demand and supply of an item (from basic economic theory) and a person/group of persons could hoard all these items and sell them for an unreasonable price because they manipulate not only the prices, but the supply as well. It ruins the game for the majority of lower to middle classes with net worths of 1-100m. Is that what you want? Everyone to go with the flow of inflation which is impacted upon by mass hoardings then reselling after a day or two in 2-3 times the price? Then people keep sayin’ “if you really want the item badly, farm for it”.TAKE NOTE a person with 300gl and one death engine wep could farm max 4m a day (12hrs on dm with a non-op pt because who wants to run with a person using dug bow/skr gun only with clean gears right?) then the prices of each items could rise 2x or 3x it’s original price. Is this what you are in favor of? Working your butt 12hrs a day catching the so-called inflated price of an item? I doubt not. That would not be a worthy game of your time plus it’s not healthy in the midst of a pandemic like this. Connect real-world ideologies please, don’t just state the history of prices lol.

What’s the point of your post? What’s your solution? Instead of making a book for me to read, and telling me the wrong way of how supply and demand works. Come up with a solution?

Mines to extremely nerf goldloot. What’s yours?

Overbear
08-10-2020, 03:10 PM
Regret making this post... since you are all *cough* here though *cough* subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0hKz2TFz6RyxEmULMg13Q

Ah yes, the Jack-o-lantern helmets. The most beautiful helmets in the game! How are they only worth 7m? They should be like 100m!!!
I assume Emc is also"advertising" the straw hat lol

emc_al
08-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Regret making this post... since you are all *cough* here though *cough* subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0hKz2TFz6RyxEmULMg13Q

Ah yes, the Jack-o-lantern helmets. The most beautiful helmets in the game! How are they only worth 7m? They should be like 100m!!!
I assume Emc is also"advertising" the straw hat lol

okay when are ppl gonna just stop bsing about everything i list in auction

Just check how many threads been selling Straw hat for 28-30m before calling out my name.

I bet u be checking auction every hour to see if i auctioned something new to bump your thread with

Overbear
08-10-2020, 09:08 PM
okay when are ppl gonna just stop bsing about everything i list in auction

Just check how many threads been selling Straw hat for 28-30m before calling out my name.

I bet u be checking auction every hour to see if i auctioned something new to bump your thread with

nah I checked auction like twice this entire day
sorry <3

Sherlocked
08-15-2020, 03:48 AM
What’s the point of your post? What’s your solution? Instead of making a book for me to read, and telling me the wrong way of how supply and demand works. Come up with a solution?

Mines to extremely nerf goldloot. What’s yours?

Lol check out this guy here. I provided theories, facts, internationally recognized idealogies anchored with real micro and macroeconomic principles. XD is it too much for you to handle? Plus I love Jausa’s references on the profitability of the past booty to this booty. If you apply ratio and proportion, the percentage of inflation isn’t the same because people monopolize the market. I suggested price ceiling based on real-world knowledge and you haven’t provided any information as to why gold loots should be nerfed xd.

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. 🤣 smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean 🤣)

Ilove_Poopoo
08-15-2020, 04:22 AM
Lol check out this guy here. I provided theories, facts, internationally recognized idealogies anchored with real micro and macroeconomic principles. XD is it too much for you to handle? Plus I love Jausa’s references on the profitability of the past booty to this booty. If you apply ratio and proportion, the percentage of inflation isn’t the same because people monopolize the market. I suggested price ceiling based on real-world knowledge and you haven’t provided any information as to why gold loots should be nerfed xd.

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. [emoji1787] smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean [emoji1787])

Besides those groups who monopilize the market .

Inflation also occurs when the gold economy grows faster than supply. In the case of discontinued, limited vanities, they would still naturally escalate (even when monopolization doesn't occur) due to gold farming while expenditures of the community still retain to these vanities.

AL is a player market system, an implementation of a price cieling would restrain this.

Nerfing goldloot is not necessarily good, as it interrupts the whole farming community to lose resale value of their items, with no alternative.. A better approach are more effective and constant flows of goldsinks that is enough to equalize or depreciate items in general.

Giant bench
08-15-2020, 08:01 AM

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. 🤣 smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean 🤣)

It took you 5 days to come up with 2 paragraphs??? Lmao.

Anyways, if you get rid of gold loot, people will stop making 1-10m a day, meaning since there is no new generated gold being Implement, give it a few weeks even months for deflation to hit, the only reason why item prices are high is because of goldloot. My proof, 2016-present day you can see inflation seeping through, making item prices rise as STS added more awakenings gold loot slots available, so gradually item prices raised with it.

So what happens if people stop making 1-10m a day??? That’s right deflation’s hits, why? Because people don’t have as much gold anymore.

Ps. You dropped your tinfoil hat.

Overbear
08-15-2020, 02:18 PM
It took you 5 days to come up with 2 paragraphs??? Lmao.

Anyways, if you get rid of gold loot, people will stop making 1-10m a day, meaning since there is no new generated gold being Implement, give it a few weeks even months for deflation to hit, the only reason why item prices are high is because of goldloot. My proof, 2016-present day you can see inflation seeping through, making item prices rise as STS added more awakenings gold loot slots available, so gradually item prices raised with it.

So what happens if people stop making 1-10m a day??? That’s right deflation’s hits, why? Because people don’t have as much gold anymore.

Ps. You dropped your tinfoil hat.

*snatches the tinfoil hat*
MWAHAHAH NOW I CAN SPEAK TO ALIENS

MiruZetu
08-15-2020, 09:06 PM
Some true shlt thread!!!
I started to ignore vanity for looks n started to get better in gear n Makin character op..
Well if u die in evg with medusa set is a big disgrace!!!

Gamegrog
09-04-2020, 08:08 AM
Some true shlt thread!!!
I started to ignore vanity for looks n started to get better in gear n Makin character op..
Well if u die in evg with medusa set is a big disgrace!!!Hah bro same bro I started focusing on gears rather than vanities and ye it's a huge disgrace I'd rather wear 100k worth vanity and be op on maps xd

Inozuke
09-04-2020, 10:07 PM
I buy 3 dearys in 70m

profmsb
09-06-2020, 04:37 AM
since the vardan gate gold buff n esg nerf...n many event after,that drop decent gold n loot,nowdays...its not rare to see someone with 300m++ gold...have seen few of them..especially since the stack limit gold is buff...so,if u notice..some vanity suddenly pricey...either due hoardness n merch or many plyer quit/banned so the amount of vanity reduce...but my opinion is due to hoard n merch...with 300m+..let say u buy n buy n hoard specific vanity that only drop once or twice in previous old event...so..checkmate..u can set the value once almost all that specific vanity in ur stash...