PDA

View Full Version : What would you say about this...?

gst
03-01-2012, 07:49 AM

Thanks for seeing :)

WoundedEagle
03-01-2012, 07:59 AM
I wouldn't trade. It sounds like a scam waiting to happen. I'm sure that there are others that will buy your set... Eventually.

JaytB
I'd say... SCAM!!!

Edit: Ninja'd

XghostzX
I understand that you think it's best for the community to see, but if you have an questions regarding scams or reports, please send this to spacetimestudios(at)aol.com They'll always reply and have useful feedback :)

Bilaxman
03-01-2012, 08:29 AM
I understand that you think it's best for the community to see, but if you have an questions regarding scams or reports, please send this to spacetimestudios(at)aol.com They'll always reply and have useful feedback :)

Actually, the support email is: support@spacetimestudios.com

gst
03-01-2012, 09:03 AM
I wouldn't trade. It sounds like a scam waiting to happen. I'm sure that there are others that will buy your set... Eventually.

Wounded, I am the one Buying it.... The one who is trying to scam is not me.... Hope you can see my forum name.
:livid:

Rare
03-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Sounds to me like the person is confused. I get that a lot too. Not everyone I guess knows what the 'B)'/'S)' prefixes mean.

gst
03-01-2012, 09:05 AM
I'd say... SCAM!!!

Edit: Ninja'd

Yes, he was trying to scam...
:)

gst
03-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Sounds to me like the person is confused. I get that a lot too. Not everyone I guess knows what the 'B)'/'S)' prefixes mean.

IDK but he asked me to pay him 1.7M... That means he is not confused..

Rare
03-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Hmm. Maybe I just read it wrong. I read it as... "Another character will pay you... then you give me the set".

But maybe the Engrish was just bad on their side.

Walkhardd
03-01-2012, 09:11 AM
He thought you were selling. And yes, he was trying to scam.

gst
03-01-2012, 09:17 AM

Dont have any questions regarding this... Its clear he wanted to scam me... I just needed to post it hear coz I dont want other players to fall for this and also I heard from some of the AoA's that scam reports are almost ignored and I should post a screen shot at forums,if I want some strict actions to be taken against any scammer..

Like 15-20 days ago a fellow player scammed me out of 100K.. Then he tries to scam others but I warned others, then he tells me to stop doing it and mutes me..
That day he managed to scam 2-3 other players too, its obvious everyone reported him but he still plays the game and maybe still scams....

Thanks for reading :)

LwMark
03-01-2012, 09:22 AM
theres GoldCrusader!!!!

gst
03-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Hmm. Maybe I just read it wrong. I read it as... "Another character will pay you... then you give me the set".

But maybe the Engrish was just bad on their side.

Well idk,he opened me for trade, then I waited for like 2 Mins but he puts nothing up and when I asked him "?", "where?".. He says 1.7Mil.. And when I exit the trade, he types the last PM...

If, it was bad english then,I guess I gotta delete this post before any dev sees it :smiley_simmons:

gst
03-01-2012, 09:30 AM
theres GoldCrusader!!!!

Yep, He is still seliing that Expert...