PDA

View Full Version : [PVP] Level 50 Pure DEX Bird Build please?

JessicasBird
03-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey I'm sorta new to the whole PVP thing, so can anyone help me by telling me whats the best build for lvl 50 also whats the best Armour, I've been searching for awhile now and not many people seem to inquire about the lvl 50s. Please reply just trying to enjoy the game more.

Zapoke
03-01-2012, 03:12 PM
First of all, I'm going to assume you have a lot of gold to spend. Secondly, if you're going to twink here, you might want to consider going to 51, because it's cheaper and some of the armor might be better. But anyway, this is what I would use as a 50 Pure Bird:

Items
Death Helm
Death Shotgun
Death Leather
(Any) Head Vanity
Level 20, 10 plat armor ring (8 armor, 2 dodge)

Skills
6 Evade
6 Focus
6 Blast Shot
6 Shattering Scream
6 Break Armor
6 Blinding
6 Repulse
6 Thorn Root
1 Thorn Wall

That's all I can say for sure. I don't remember 50 very well. I passed through using a friend's Death set, and found it was still best to level 54. Then I went warbird, and have stayed that way since. :D
Good luck, and have fun. :3

Walkhardd
03-01-2012, 03:36 PM
You wouldnt put a point into avian? Besides that, I agree. I also think you might be better off going to 51 and using sewer gear. Gl! :)

Zapoke
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
You wouldnt put a point into avian? Besides that, I agree. I also think you might be better off going to 51 and using sewer gear. Gl! :)

I try to avoid avian scream, lol. It doesn't really help me until it can free from things.. Which I think is level 4? :c

JessicasBird
03-02-2012, 03:32 AM
First of all, I'm going to assume you have a lot of gold to spend. Secondly, if you're going to twink here, you might want to consider going to 51, because it's cheaper and some of the armor might be better. But anyway, this is what I would use as a 50 Pure Bird:

Items
Death Helm
Death Shotgun
Death Leather
(Any) Head Vanity
Level 20, 10 plat armor ring (8 armor, 2 dodge)

Skills
6 Evade
6 Focus
6 Blast Shot
6 Shattering Scream
6 Break Armor
6 Blinding
6 Repulse
6 Thorn Root
1 Thorn Wall

That's all I can say for sure. I don't remember 50 very well. I passed through using a friend's Death set, and found it was still best to level 54. Then I went warbird, and have stayed that way since. :D
Good luck, and have fun. :3

Alright but what about the combo, how would a pro use those skills in perfect order

Guys debate with me on this.

fuzzylazer
03-02-2012, 05:28 AM
People normally wouldn't tell you their combo... If they do, its not there own!

Zapoke
03-02-2012, 01:19 PM
People normally wouldn't tell you their combo... If they do, its not there own!

I always give away combos for my builds, or to people without them. The combo hardly matters in most cases; it's mostly your own timing/items/skill build that makes the combo.

Alright but what about the combo, how would a pro use those skills in perfect order

Guys debate with me on this.

Vs Dex birds: Thorn root, shattering, blast, thorn wall, break, shining, repulse.

Vs warbirds: Thorn root, shattering, break, blast, shining, repulse, thorn wall.

Everything else is up to you. It's impossible to have a combo for any other class as warbird, because circumstances change your combo.

Sryyoulose
03-02-2012, 01:36 PM
A universal combo against everything accept war birds and early shield mages is: buffs, Break, blast, blinding, root, repulse! For shield mages: buffs, blast, repulse, break, blind blast.
For war birds: Blind, root, break, Shattering, blast, repulse.

AbsolutePally
03-02-2012, 03:31 PM
50 birds are quite op with void and death gun sets. The damage, range, and ability to kite is tough to overcome for other classes at that level.
If you cant afford 50 sentinal gear, go for void. If not get in cyber.
All dex usually works well. Depending on your play style you can mix in a little str and go with anp dodge/armor ring and face. That is if kiting isnt your thing. I wouldnt suggest that style w a bird but it is a common one.
If you can kite id go with crit face (eagle) w a 2% crit 10 dmg ring.
When fighting str types or mages, blind always goes first. It reduces their hit % and will increase your survivorability.
Combo will differ depending on your opponents build/gear/style/class. Typically str ppl warbirds, pallys, tank bears you want blind break then both roots at 10m. Avoid bears beckon and warbirds roots and youll be fine. Pallys present a problem but if you are quick you can turn em inside out quickly utilizing blind root root shattering break blast repulse. A key may also lie in the poor mana reg pallys have in rift and hate gear. So make good use of your auto to knock that mana bar down and keep it there once they shield.
Against dex birds speed and accuracy is key. First to land at the furthest range usually wins unless dodges come into play.
Mages should be easy, open with repulse back away then blind em. If they shield first blast shot is your go to skill.
Try not to advance as a dex bird. But stay in the pocket.

SkillFullGamer
10-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Nice Info....

D-:
10-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Where's Micah when you need him? :)

revengeofjaws
10-25-2012, 11:47 PM
I hear mason was a good death bird. Might try asking him. Micah is also a good death bird!

Zapoke
10-26-2012, 07:44 AM
I hear mason was a good death bird. Might try asking him. Micah is also a good death bird!

Except that this is an old thread, and I doubt the OP needs help anymore.