PDA

View Full Version : 3/1/2012 - Joined today!

HeyLeanne
03-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Hello all! I just got this game on my Android tablet and I'm loving it. No McDonalds. Anyways, I got to level 10 in no time.. My current level is 11 but I'm taking a break to sign up here and post. I'm going pure Intelligence since I played a healing Druid in WoW. I quit that game though so yeah. Glad to be back playing an mmo.

I'm also on the lookout for a guild to join. I'm getting random invited but I've declined them since they never respond back to my questions. If there's a leveling guild that would accept me let me know. I'm interested in a leveling guild that actually runs together and isn't just a guild that invites random people just to have them in the guild. Thanks :)

IGN: Heyleanne

Walkhardd
03-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Hey! Welcome to pl and the forums. :) there's a lot of info here, so youre definatly a step ahead. Feel free to add walkhardd in game. Id be happy to answer some of your questions.

Wonkering
03-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks for joining! Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay :cheerful:

IceDasher
03-01-2012, 08:29 PM
For the guild part...The intense lvling guilds will want you to be around 40 before helping u lvl but there are always exceptions.
Try Fallen Angels dont know for sure but i think they help lower lvls

Kiwihawk
03-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Welcome to Pocket Legends and the Forums i will be happy to add u and help u in game

Ayc2000
03-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Welcome! add enikazie, acehelper, kaziebird, or acehearts
I'd be happy to help :)

Thasaint
03-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Welcome to the game and to the forums! Feel free to add Thasaint or Wraithsfury :) .

fuzzylazer
03-02-2012, 05:35 AM
Welcome to the game! I'm sure there is also a lot of helpful people around here to answer your questions! Good luck on your characters!

Shellkaz
03-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Try xplicits. It is a sister guild to my high level guild, xplicit. They are a smaller new guild but the guild master is a friend of mine and his main is in xplicit. Look for Silenteddy or Fireboyeddy in game. As soon as I see him I'll let him know you are looking for a guild. I will also let him know that he might want to advertise the guild on forums.

Taipan
03-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Welcome!
And add Raolaur and send her a pm about joining when she's online you'll have to look at the rules on the official site but
i don't think theres a level requirement

trixie
03-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Welcome! Add me ig my ign is misstrixie and ill be happy to level with you. I'm also a level 13 so we can rum together. :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Swords
03-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Welcome to forums! Pm me if you need help or questions to be answered!