PDA

View Full Version : GoldN Foundation "Like"

Swords
03-01-2012, 06:33 PM
please go to this page if u have facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GoldnFoundation?skip_nax_wizard=true
This page will be needed of service to help the new players become better players. If u want to donate gold to the foundation then PM me, I will have someone keep hold of the gold. Then we will go to towne and give all the money away to the needy :)

I will pick a random person who liked my page and wins 30k and good luck!

pocketlegendshq
03-01-2012, 07:32 PM
How do we know you won't just keep the gold......

Swords
03-01-2012, 07:42 PM
How do we know you won't just keep the gold......

thats why i said: someone trustworthy to hold the gold :O

pocketlegendshq
03-01-2012, 07:49 PM
thats why i said: someone trustworthy to hold the gold :O

This is a good idea, but it probably won't work, everybody is greedy, don't say no, it's just human nature...

Swords
03-01-2012, 07:55 PM
This is a good idea, but it probably won't work, everybody is greedy, don't say no, it's just human nature...

everything is possible, Everything is the limit! And i know a few people on PL and forums who are trustworthy

pocketlegendshq
03-01-2012, 08:03 PM
everything is possible, Everything is the limit! And i know a few people on PL and forums who are trustworthy

I know, just saying that it won't really work with no OFFICIAL AND SECURE system. If Spacetime Studios was to make a donation box in Forest Haven that new players could take maybe 5-10k from, then that would be pretty cool, but this is not secure even though you want it to be.

darkmagesun
03-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Give the gold to the needy haha how needy are they to need gold in PL

RedRyder
03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Lol.

Sryyoulose
03-06-2012, 03:46 AM
Let EM earn it or... Let them learn atleast or give them items! They'll never learn if u just give EM gold...