PDA

View Full Version : Staking

pocketlegendshq
03-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Since PvP has evolved from the rushing and carefree nature that it used to be to something serious where you actually have to say "go" to start a "duel" with your opponent, I thought of introducing this idea.

Staking is basically setting a bet against a player in PvP before you start the duel. After the duel, the winning player gets the bet.

It's a simple idea and it would be interesting to see how things go with it.

(Yes the idea is from RuneScape)

What do you guys think?

Ayc2000
03-01-2012, 08:17 PM
The reason they haven't done this is because it in an indirect way, is like gambling. I like the idea, not against it or anything, but they have to keep it age appropriate or something :/

pocketlegendshq
03-01-2012, 08:18 PM
The reason they haven't done this is because it in an indirect way, is like gambling. I like the idea, not against it or anything, but they have to keep it age appropriate or something :/

Not really gambling, but keeping this out will keep the community will be safer than with it, yeah I see your point.

Hankomachos
03-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Since the thread was locked I can't quote but thade said: "There will be no gambling in Star Legends."
So that most likely means PL as well.

pocketlegendshq
03-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Since the thread was locked I can't quote but thade said: "There will be no gambling in Star Legends."
So that most likely means PL as well.

Yeah, it did kind of mess up the RuneScape community, but it was fun risking stuff, made it more interesting.