PDA

View Full Version : More spirit gears

Achates
08-09-2020, 11:17 PM
That will be fun to have another spirit gears since we already have weaps and Armor+Helmet. I think it will be more fun to have more spirit gears like Ring, Amu, Belt, and Arti too in the next expansion. As Spirits are simillar to mythic the Amu and ring needs a little proc too i think. For example the ring replinish small amount of health and the amu gives a dot damage to the enemies with small amount for damage/tick, since other mythic gears has procs too. And this will help free players like me so much and will be fun to play with those spirits. XD

conat
08-09-2020, 11:24 PM
That will be fun to have another spirit gears since we already have weaps and Armor+Helmet. I think it will be more fun to have more spirit gears like Ring, Amu, Belt, and Arti too in the next expansion. As Spirits are simillar to mythic the Amu and ring needs a little proc too i think. For example the ring replinish small amount of health and the amu gives a dot damage to the enemies with small amount for damage/tick, since other mythic gears has procs too. And this will help free players like me so much and will be fun to play with those spirits. XDthe fun is having to lvl up all those items XD

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Achates
08-10-2020, 12:09 AM
the fun is having to lvl up all those items XD

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Yup, thats what i mean. Leveling up those gears will be fun. Hahaha Grinding everyday XD