PDA

View Full Version : Can you

Mindyaownbaby
08-09-2020, 11:19 PM
My friend told me that you can’t play with the same account on different devices because they will think you are sharing account? I play on my phone when my iPad dies , now I’m sure he’s wrong but I just wanted to make sure and ask

conat
08-09-2020, 11:22 PM
My friend told me that you can’t play with the same account on different devices because they will think you are sharing account? I play on my phone when my iPad dies , now I’m sure he’s wrong but I just wanted to make sure and askI have used up to 4 devices and have never had problems.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Mindyaownbaby
08-09-2020, 11:24 PM
I have used up to 4 devices and have never had problems.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
Thank you ^_^

Encryptions
08-09-2020, 11:42 PM
As long as you don't use his account/device and he doesn't use your account/device then you are fine. I have used about 50 different devices to play al on so using multiple devices is fine, just not other ppls accs.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
08-10-2020, 05:13 AM
What if we play in computer shops, next time we visit we played in a different pc. Then you logged in a pc where in the last person using it was also playing AL. Will you get ban or?

avaunt
08-10-2020, 05:20 AM
What if we play in computer shops, next time we visit we played in a different pc. Then you logged in a pc where in the last person using it was also playing AL. Will you get ban or?I've never seen anyone play AL in a gaming cafe [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
08-10-2020, 08:22 AM
I've never seen anyone play AL in a gaming cafe [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

We can play on google chrome or nox emu. i think its illegal because your using different ip. I think thats the reason of my year 2018 acc ban. Like as sharing account i accept its my fault.