PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 51 Avian

Buffedbear Pl
03-01-2012, 08:35 PM
So I'm nearly level 51 on my bird, then I'm going to lock exp. Should I be a full dex bird or 50/50 dex/str?

I'm leaning towards dex/str because I would like to use a Fury Plate, Fury Helm/Sewer King Helm, and either a Raid Recurve or Sewer King Scarab.

But is full dex better?

Also, are there better equips for a 51 bird, like as in full Fury over the Recurve/Scarab?

Basically I'm looking for some insight on either full dex or dex/str, and on the equips.

Thanks

*Gold is not an issue

Walkhardd
03-01-2012, 08:48 PM
I have a couple set ups I like. Keep in mind, I'm far from a good bird though. Lol.

I have enough str. For equips, and the rest dex.

1. Fury helm, royal plate, rr recurve (auto-bow to kite)
2. Fury helm,sword, and shield, royal plate

That's what I use, and I'm decent. Some may disagree. :)

Nick41324
03-01-2012, 08:57 PM
you should try:
dex/str (50/50)

Gear:
L51 drainers bow (noobish but its good) (about 5-10k max)
L51 fury helm (100k in cs ATM)
L51 sewer plate (225k in cs ATM)

Extra:
L20 def/dodge ring
+1 armor vanity helm

Most of this stuff is fairly cheap.

Riccits
03-02-2012, 02:47 AM
i would say at lvl 51 the dex weapons have huge output, so at those level dex/str wins. but everyone will tell u something else ;)

fuzzylazer
03-02-2012, 02:56 AM
If your gonna be str/dex bird, use royal sewer armor, royal sewer helm, fury sword and fury shield. These items may cost a lot... In my opinion, theres kinda no point being a str/dex bird if your gonna wear str armor and helm and dex weapon. If you want to be str/dex, use sword/axe and shield. warbirds are much easier.

Pure dex bird are much easier if your against up mages. They deal high damage which means mages are basically dead when they don't have their mana shield.

Hope this helps, Thank You!

Doogyplum ツ
03-03-2012, 10:47 PM
I like RS helm/plate, SK bow. I prefer it to the RR, but that is your choice. Basically Walkhardd summed it up. If you need help with a build feel free to ask >:) Fighting custom birds and Lv. 56 dex mages can be tricky, BTW you will be fighting a lot of 56's.

Sryyoulose
03-03-2012, 11:40 PM
I like RS helm/plate, SK bow. I prefer it to the RR, but that is your choice. Basically Walkhardd summed it up. If you need help with a build feel free to ask >:) Fighting custom birds and Lv. 56 dex mages can be tricky, BTW you will be fighting a lot of 56's.

And 60s who feel the need to feel cool by killing somebody 9/10 levels lowr... Sometimes you can surprise them and nail EM... XD or bring your 55/56 and kill them!

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Heres the build to be obnoxious but good:
Fury helm, royal sewer plate, raid recurve,
Also you can switch out the fury for royal or vice verse if u prefer more regen or dodge

Buffedbear Pl
03-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Thanks everyone for posting your suggestions. Just about done leveling to 51. I'm always open to more tips or suggestions! See you all in the arena!