PDA

View Full Version : All new players look here!

Fabz
08-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Welcome to Pocket Legends! This is a fun and easy played game with alot to offer.

Just want to announce to all new players that you could add and contact "Fabz" or "Merchanter" in game (both me) to recieve help, tips, guiding and a little money to help you get up on your feet!

* My first tip is to start your lvling with big groups of people you like (big groups = fast xp and people u like because its way more fun if u do!)
* Save the items that are pink or purple colored because they might be worth a lot of money
* Dont go around towne begging for money, try lvl up first and then earn money by farming or merchanting

Good luck and remember my name if you need guidance!

/ Fabz

Benstayeah
08-06-2010, 05:58 AM
thanks that was helpful

Soffan89
08-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Help me out babe :)

cjchad
08-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Hey can you help me? I'm new and I cant figure out trading. I know how to start a trade, but when I get an on-screen message saying 'someone wants to trade with you' what do I do?

KingFu
08-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Hey can you help me? I'm new and I cant figure out trading. I know how to start a trade, but when I get an on-screen message saying 'someone wants to trade with you' what do I do?

You find that person, and click on them, then click on the trade tab. Need any help with how to trade? Once the trade window is open, click the blue question mark and it'll explain everything. Enjoy the game bro!