PDA

View Full Version : Immigration

Elyseon
03-02-2012, 10:49 AM
I guess this would kinda go under suggestions(or possibly 'dreams')...but theres not one...So I'll post here :D

Anyways impretty sure i will be moving over to DL to mainly play. I was thinking it would be cool if we could transfer our money over to DL for SL to PL. Obviously the money values would not match up so it would be converted, probably using the money-plat rate. And for a fee, say 100 plat maybe, we could talk to a newly added Customs Guard npc guy and deposit our gold, then it would be redeemable in DL.

I know this is highly improbably and would probably be a pain for STS to do, just thought it was a cool concept Id share ^.^

Commanderkeen
03-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Interesting...

worldpeace
03-02-2012, 11:38 AM
This would be very interesting to do, but also very hard... Still a little bit confused on how its going to work :-/

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Taipan
03-02-2012, 11:43 AM
But then all the millionaires in PL could become super rich in SL.......

worldpeace
03-02-2012, 12:20 PM

Qft

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Ardon
03-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Well it won't happen lol

If there was an incentive for playing another STS that would be cool. Like if you've had an Account for PL and after a minimum of a month of playing, and you make a SL account with the same Pl account email you get something like the premium package but without alot of those things like the auction slots and plat gear. A litte bit of help but not as good as the premium character.

Elyseon
03-02-2012, 12:34 PM

Well they did earn it, switching to a new game basically means they lose it all.

Ardon
03-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Well they did earn it, switching to a new game basically means they lose it all.

But that's exactly why. They earned it in one game.

The games' economies are different and some are easier to make money in and what not. It would be pretty easy starting out with millions in SL because you were rich in PL. That and we don't even know what the rate from gold to credits is so that would be decided on by the devs.

I would only really agree if plat was able to be switched since that is real world money and platinum holds the same value in all STS games

Vhigdo
03-02-2012, 12:53 PM
You don't really lose it all if you start playing Dark Legends because STS still works on their other games, and all of the games are different. If they allowed people to transfer virtual currency some kid would transfer all of his money to Dark Legends because it's the "new" game, then he would find out he doesn't like it and return to Pocket Legends whining for some way to transfer it all back. Not to mention the headache STS would have to go through to get the transfers working properly, and sorting out the ones that didn't.

Don't all you people that have been playing forever grinding in their previous titles want a fresh start in a fresh game...

Noobified
03-02-2012, 01:02 PM
STS already knows that current PL'ers are going to invest in DL, so why make anything transferable? Knowing that many PL'ers are going to continue playing PL while playing DL, even if only for the sake of not getting their accounts killed off due to inactivity, STS stands to make a lot more money keeping things completely separate. Allowing any kind of currency transferring would almost guarantee killing off PL once DL comes out.

Plus, the big iPhone maker prefers it this way :) I

Elyseon
03-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Nvm didnt realize that the games had the same plat:gold/credit rates

My intention was to trade over an equal amount like if u have 3 mil in PL you would maybe get 150k 'vamp coins' in DL
Or if u had 200k in SL you would get like 75k 'vamp coins' in DL

Elyseon
03-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Plus, the big iPhone maker prefers it this way :) I

Well Apple wouldnt let constant plat sharing between games a 1 time transfer would be different.

Reguardless my idea was kinda flawed so I will just let this die...plz dont post here anymore unless u have some catastrophic mind blowing plan lol

Darkfader
03-02-2012, 02:45 PM
So mess up game economy all the way from beginning? I say no thanks.

Elyseon
03-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Reguardless my idea was kinda flawed so I will just let this die...plz dont post here anymore unless u have some catastrophic mind blowing plan lol...

PersianLord
03-03-2012, 12:51 PM
I guess this would kinda go under suggestions(or possibly 'dreams')...but theres not one...So I'll post here :D

Anyways impretty sure i will be moving over to DL to mainly play. I was thinking it would be cool if we could transfer our money over to DL for SL to PL. Obviously the money values would not match up so it would be converted, probably using the money-plat rate. And for a fee, say 100 plat maybe, we could talk to a newly added Customs Guard npc guy and deposit our gold, then it would be redeemable in DL.

I know this is highly improbably and would probably be a pain for STS to do, just thought it was a cool concept Id share ^.^

BAD Idea NO.

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Reguardless my idea was kinda flawed so I will just let this die...plz dont post here anymore unless u have some catastrophic mind blowing plan lol......

The Flash
03-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Why not just buy coins with plat 250k for 700 plat isnt bad in a game thats just starting. It is how ever bad in a game like pl where i can make that in a day. Just buy it with plat and help sts. I would if i didnt think pl was infinite times better then both sl and dl.

PersianLord
03-03-2012, 04:59 PM

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Reguardless my idea was kinda flawed so I will just let this die...plz dont post here anymore unless u have some catastrophic mind blowing plan lol.........is it that hard to read...

PersianLord
03-04-2012, 03:24 PM
...is it that hard to read...

Are kuni :)