PDA

View Full Version : Update the Crate Token Vendor in Garetta

Silly Lily
08-11-2020, 11:43 AM
It would be nice to see updated items in the crate token vendor in Garretta. Most of those items are no longer as useful ( i.e. Fang of Fenrir). Perhaps they can add items like awakenings gems, house slots, crafting slots, or even hotbars. I wouldnt even mind if the aforementioned items were bound to character. It just would be nice to have more useful options to spend crate tokens on rather than letting them sit there in inventory.

Motherless_Child
08-11-2020, 01:29 PM
It would be nice to see updated items in the crate token vendor in Garretta. Most of those items are no longer as useful ( i.e. Fang of Fenrir). Perhaps they can add items like awakenings gems, house slots, crafting slots, or even hotbars. I wouldnt even mind if the aforementioned items were bound to character. It just would be nice to have more useful options to spend crate tokens on rather than letting them sit there in inventory.

Good suggestion...... Needs updating......

Silly Lily
02-16-2021, 11:03 AM
I still stand by this :>

MasterSan
02-17-2021, 02:11 AM
+1
Helpful with increasing the quantity of house slots or crafting slots in market as they get extinguished pretty quickly and it'll help dissolve the unused crate tokens for something to develop the profile character.
Also making them tradable would help improve the price rate of the items since there has been a gold sink.