PDA

View Full Version : How can I upload multiple images in a forum thread from pc?

crackdown
08-12-2020, 07:02 PM
i always used tapatalk to interact in the forum but I'm starting to use the forum on pc but I don't know how to upload the schreenshots from the pc forum, could someone explain to me? Please

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Overbear
08-12-2020, 07:10 PM
You can't upload multiple images at once, you have to do it one by one.
It's quite simple. There is a button on the Reply section that you click that will allow you to place one.

Once you click that, you can attach a picture, hit the "upload" and repeat until you submitted them all!

crackdown
08-12-2020, 07:16 PM
You can't upload multiple images at once, you have to do it one by one.
It's quite simple. There is a button on the Reply section that you click that will allow you to place one.

Once you click that, you can attach a picture, hit the "upload" and repeat until you submitted them all!Thanks, Do you know how to put an image and then separate it with a text? as you did with the example

Cliva
08-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Thanks, Do you know how to put an image and then separate it with a text? as you did with the example

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante TapatalkType the text first then add the images

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Overbear
08-12-2020, 08:22 PM
The image will already be separate. You will see in the box it will look like " SOME RANDOM STUFF HERE, that is what will display the image. Any other text in the box will also show like mine.

crackdown
08-12-2020, 09:44 PM
The image will already be separate. You will see in the box it will look like " SOME RANDOM STUFF HERE, that is what will display the image. Any other text in the box will also show like mine.I can't see the screenshot bro

Desoulad
08-12-2020, 09:59 PM
I can't see the screenshot bro

I had to reduce the size of the screenshot to get it to post. You do that in the edit photo option. Do it to 80% amd see if that works. I know 60% works but might be hard to read. Remi said not to make them to small.

LifeSputnik
01-22-2021, 06:37 PM
I had to reduce the size of the screenshot to get it to post. You do that in the edit photo option. Do it to 80% amd see if that works. I know 60% works but might be hard to read. Remi said not to make them to small.
With wich program I can do this?