PDA

View Full Version : just chill bro, chill

Kushout
08-13-2020, 10:09 AM
We've come to a point where now in the game you're being accused of manipulating market prices just because you turn down offers, wow

Roycedamagnet
08-13-2020, 10:49 AM
Lmao yeah, everyone's guilty now xD

Oakmaiden
08-13-2020, 10:57 AM
Came to the point of useless thread posting as well.... like daily..smh..

Faotblack
08-13-2020, 11:10 AM
Came to the point of useless thread posting as well.... like daily..smh..This forum is literally a drama creator. By the way, if you comment with a bad intention, you just start/create more drama. Your comment is kind of useless too...

Oakmaiden
08-13-2020, 11:14 AM
This forum is literally a drama creator. By the way, if you comment with a bad intention, you just start/create more drama. Your comment is kind of useless too...

Lol, and yours is now “useful”...mmmno.

xsilentninjax
08-13-2020, 11:22 AM
Lol, and yours is now “useful”...mmmno.

just chill bro, chill

BaronB
08-13-2020, 11:22 AM
Did you know the word "Set" has 464 definitions in the Oxford English Dictionary making it the word with the most different definitions in the English language... with the word "run" coming in second with 396 different definitions...

Besides teaching you all something new and showing off the beautiful sig, I came here with my Tea and Popcorn just minding my own business

1 <3

xsilentninjax
08-13-2020, 11:25 AM
Did you know the word "Set" has 464 definitions in the Oxford English Dictionary making it the word with the most different definitions in the English language... with the word "run" coming in second with 396 different definitions...

Besides teaching you all something new and showing off the beautiful sig, I came here with my Tea and Popcorn just minding my own business

1 <3

sharing is caring, anyways welcome back

BaronB
08-13-2020, 11:26 AM
sharing is caring, anyways welcome back

Thank You ^.^

1 <3

Kushout
08-13-2020, 11:29 AM
I don't want to create drama I just want to have fun when I launch Arcane Legends. That's why I ask people to be less aggressive, chill

thread closed ty

BaronB
08-13-2020, 11:41 AM
I don't want to create drama I just want to have fun when I launch Arcane Legends. That's why I ask people to be less aggressive, chill

thread closed ty

You know your original post, however, isn't informative/productive/positive at all tho... clearly someone didn't like the price you wanted to sell whatever you were selling and they had a cheeky pop at you and seems more like you were looking for confirmation that your price you set is actually a fair one...

Firstly always remember don't let anyone tell you or dictate to you how much you should sell your items for! that's all down to your discretion and a right you get to exercise!

If some actually buys is another matter, if you want to sell something expensive cheap just to get rid of it or short on cash then just do it! someone will no doubt buy... if you take a chance to put a higher price on something then do that as well!

will be a chance most won't buy it however always a chance someone but at the end of the day, it's your prerogative and doesn't worry about what anyone else thinks!

If your hoarding a lot of the same item and increasing and decreasing the prices in AH then that's market manipulation so don't stress ya self over petty little comments made by people you'll likely never speak to again an just continue enjoying yourself as that's what's important ^.^

Doing that is how you'll keep having fun and looking forward to logging in every time if you ask me ^.^

1 <3

Oakmaiden
08-13-2020, 12:25 PM

1 <3

You must look up the word snow in Native Alaskan... who knew?

Xyv.io
08-13-2020, 01:12 PM
YoU nO SeLl imMo dAGGers 12m Ok bcH I RaPort yoU PRicE MaNipULatOR

Faotblack
08-13-2020, 01:14 PM
Lol, and yours is now “useful”...mmmno.Something is wrong with this life...

|Ares|
08-13-2020, 01:21 PM
You must look up the word snow in Native Alaskan... who knew?

Interesting since you were actually calling me a "snowflake" on the chatbox the other day. Who knew?

Oakmaiden
08-13-2020, 03:25 PM
Interesting since you were actually calling me a "snowflake" on the chatbox the other day. Who knew?

I was sharing trivia with Baron... just can’t mind ya own shat can ya...

Lynisterr
08-13-2020, 11:16 PM

1 <3

LOL i love this im fr rofl

Polarux
08-14-2020, 03:58 AM
Chill dudes chill

The balde of shakuras
08-14-2020, 04:17 AM
Came to the point of useless thread posting as well.... like daily..smh..

and here is another one :(

|Ares|
08-14-2020, 07:26 AM
I was sharing trivia with Baron... just can’t mind ya own shat can ya...

I don't know, can't you?