View Full Version : Awaken event

Helal
08-13-2020, 09:16 PM
Dear sts

Plz we need awaken event every month at least

Now i can not use new belt becouse my old belt has op awaken

For new players as well no chance for them to get op items

Why if i have item and if i want op awaken i sell my item to buy the other one !

If u can make it every month for tow days i am sure it will be worthable

Thanks

souchi
08-13-2020, 09:17 PM
Bruh

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L11 using Tapatalk

Kystone
08-13-2020, 09:21 PM
I stopped reading at dead

keepworkandhealthy7
08-13-2020, 09:38 PM
You are trash bro

xsilentninjax
08-13-2020, 09:49 PM
uh yeah.........

conat
08-13-2020, 09:58 PM
No again ._.https://media1.giphy.com/media/oxFDq4E9CHb7W/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7ucij3zptqzaouo48jl77y86gp7s1 05jacat1bi3d&rid=giphy.gif

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-13-2020, 10:05 PM
No to every month.. No.
They need to make gems atleast 15k each. 8k each is too low 30k each is too high. They do need another one soon after they release 76 arc pendant so that there is a big gold sink and items drop in value. If we do not receive another awake gem event before expansion then no doubt 81 arc items [if they are op] will be over 200m each.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
08-13-2020, 11:00 PM
This is one of the greediest threads iv ever seen [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congpheng1353
08-13-2020, 11:09 PM
No to every month.. No.
They need to make gems atleast 15k each. 8k each is too low 30k each is too high. They do need another one soon after they release 76 arc pendant so that there is a big gold sink and items drop in value. If we do not receive another awake gem event before expansion then no doubt 81 arc items [if they are op] will be over 200m each.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYeah I think that true 30k is to much for 1 awakes gem and 8k is way to low and sure we do need another awake event soon but not ever month

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Pinklips
08-13-2020, 11:38 PM
Dead sts
Lmfao I died reading this !

Lil sez
08-14-2020, 01:26 AM
I lost so many brain cells reading this but nah terrible idea lol

Jemstroyer
08-14-2020, 02:12 AM
Awake event every 4-6months is much more better. 3days limited or 1 week Id say

Lynisterr
08-14-2020, 02:14 AM
Dead sts lmaoooo

reyals
08-14-2020, 03:47 AM

+1, impossible to find good gears atm :/

Xyv.io
08-14-2020, 05:19 AM
Tbh now awake event should be every 2 months seeing the gold inflation because of 1B cap

RedeZy
08-14-2020, 06:11 AM
+1 need another one soon. At this rate new gears will cost 150m+, same with pets.

PostNoob
08-14-2020, 12:13 PM
Hopefully next month. I just feel bad for the newer players. They simply cannot afford to awaken gears.The price of blue gems...not even close to worth it..300% overpriced atm consider how crappy they are.

Mindyaownbaby
08-14-2020, 12:25 PM
People are mad because people will make gold off this lmao buy plat then? You have the same opportunity as everyone else, but I also think that 1 a month is wayyyy to much

Spooked
08-14-2020, 12:48 PM
They should honestly just make them available in the store permanently, either 15k or 20k is a fair price.
i genuinely don’t see why this would be bad for anything, except for the anual hoarders who only exploit the event to make millions on top of millions.
Keep the awaken extravaganza only as an event to boost better stat rerolls, and to have exclusive rerolls such as 125gl.
Blue awakening kits should be permanently available, this would also be a very good gold sink -which we need with all the people whining about inflation ;)-
Cheers

The balde of shakuras
08-14-2020, 01:20 PM
They should honestly just make them available in the store permanently, either 15k or 20k is a fair price.
i genuinely don’t see why this would be bad for anything, except for the anual hoarders who only exploit the event to make millions on top of millions.
Keep the awaken extravaganza only as an event to boost better stat rerolls, and to have exclusive rerolls such as 125gl.
Blue awakening kits should be permanently available, this would also be a very good gold sink -which we need with all the people whining about inflation ;)-
Cheers

I realy agree, without some kind of worthy item in the store, the gold will keep inflating

Skolking
08-14-2020, 02:22 PM
-100000 No our awakening event has been like it always has, awake gems get expensive after some time, wait for awake event and buy untradable awake gem kits simple.

PostNoob
08-14-2020, 03:04 PM
-100000 No our awakening event has been like it always has, awake gems get expensive after some time, wait for awake event and buy untradable awake gem kits simple.

Previous awaken events put gems at around 20k at this point. They are 60k right now. 300% increase. I couldn't care less about making profit or awakening my own gears atm, as i dont need it. I think the discussion should be focused on the up and coming end game players ect and how its now 3 x as expensive to use a basic blue gem outside of awakening event contrary to other times. At 60k each basic blue gem, its not worth even considering awakening your own gear(in which, the op gear is uncommon to find anyways) The Awakening Extravaganza should be converted to a mini event. That would get people to log on daily at least to see, and the uber rich wouldn't control your gold reserves, you yourself would.

avaunt
08-14-2020, 03:16 PM
+1, 1 or 2 months for every awake event gon be great, permament for like 15k ea in store gon be even better for blue gems. Gold sink is the only thing the game need right now.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Helal
08-15-2020, 04:29 AM
This is one of the greediest threads iv ever seen [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why greediest? 61k (100% profit) for blue gems is not enough for u guys?

I have very good awaken on my gears

but check in auction see if there is any of item that has op awaken? Sorry but All gone

I know many players just reached 76 lvl and they keep asking me about item That has good awaken they have no chance to get good gears just becouse they missed awaken event ? Is that fair ? Becouse some merchant refuse this idea becouse they want to sell blue gems for 500k? And thier op awaken over 100m?

Who is the greedy here ?

Thanks

Helal
08-15-2020, 04:40 AM

The idea to have a chance like other players to get good awaken on our gears

Lynisterr
08-15-2020, 05:28 AM
No to every month.. No.

tbh bro... even at 30k you double ur gold.. cause they rised to 60k at 1 point. so 30k aint bad but its a huge jump from 8k ;/

Encryptions
08-15-2020, 06:05 AM
tbh bro... even at 30k you double ur gold.. cause they rised to 60k at 1 point. so 30k aint bad but its a huge jump from 8k ;/Not about the merching part, for the price part. Gems for 30k ea, not many will be hoarded so they can keep a low price for a long period of time. Supply is low.
If it was about profit then I would ask for them to be 50k each so less supply is in the economy making them rise in value at insane speeds.

avaunt
08-15-2020, 01:54 PM
Took me a month just to find an amulet thats 17bd and it's from a quitting player, maybe 3 months to find a 20bd one [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Skolking
08-15-2020, 03:49 PM
Exactly why are people complaining now, they were given the option of untradable ones for 10keach, the price of the tradable ones is rising high cause no one bought it only a few, so cause its now high they want another awake event.

Skolking
08-15-2020, 03:51 PM
You were given untradable ones for 10k why didn't you buy that

PostNoob
08-15-2020, 04:25 PM
You were given untradable ones for 10k why didn't you buy that

You are expecting everyone to be able to be active during that time. Consider others before yourself sometimes, its good for the soul.

There are more reasons to be for this than against it.

Hel
08-15-2020, 04:48 PM
Dear sts

Now i can not use new belt becouse my old belt has op awaken

For new players as well no chance for them to get op items

Why if i have item and if i want op awaken i sell my item to buy the other one !

If u can make it every month for tow days i am sure it will be worthable

ThanksFor every month NO, for more times in the year yes.

Roycedamagnet
08-15-2020, 06:13 PM
At this point, we need as many gold sinks as we can get in order to even hope to deal with inflation. Maybe remove special awakenings such as 5% stat and 50% gl on Armor/helm (especially gl awakenings since that would be irrelevant to the cause). Awakening mini-events sound like a great idea. Besides acting as a gold sink, this also benefits newer players by giving them a chance to awaken their gear. Win-win.
However, the only liability I can see from having such an event is the fluctuation in the prices of gears, since people tend to panic-sell their items before awakening events in hopes of getting items with better stats during the event.
+1 to this idea, though.

Pulaxgang
08-15-2020, 06:56 PM
I believe awake event can destroy the gold market through gear. Which is what is needed atm. I also think sts should do discounts on awakes

Gnarsito
08-15-2020, 07:08 PM
Previous awaken events put gems at around 20k at this point. They are 60k right now. 300% increase. I couldn't care less about making profit or awakening my own gears atm, as i dont need it. I think the discussion should be focused on the up and coming end game players ect and how its now 3 x as expensive to use a basic blue gem outside of awakening event contrary to other times. At 60k each basic blue gem, its not worth even considering awakening your own gear(in which, the op gear is uncommon to find anyways) The Awakening Extravaganza should be converted to a mini event. That would get people to log on daily at least to see, and the uber rich wouldn't control your gold reserves, you yourself would.This is because awakes was 8k, cheap asf for everyone for keep or use, now they were 30k each, that's why they are at that price, and tbh with all the gold that exist rn in this game why y'all guys are crying for it?, Everyone know that ppl is crying for don't "waste the gold" when per day easy you make 10-15m, and another thing, awake at 8k in store is different of awake extravaganza (now sts make em both at same time) and this thread is about awake extravaganza ;)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

mrbatibot
08-15-2020, 07:31 PM
Cheersgood idea +1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
08-15-2020, 07:34 PM
This is because awakes was 8k, cheap asf for everyone for keep or use, now they were 30k each, that's why they are at that price, and tbh with all the gold that exist rn in this game why y'all guys are crying for it?, Everyone know that ppl is crying for don't "waste the gold" when per day easy you make 10-15m, and another thing, awake at 8k in store is different of awake extravaganza (now sts make em both at same time) and this thread is about awake extravaganza ;)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Easily make 15m a day? Why are you speaking about top tier elite players when the focus should be put on the lower tier end game players? Not everyone can farm for 10 hours a day, right? Or need to for that matter. I know the history of awaken event, no need to try and explain to me(my comparison was for contrast of the topic..) I know how supply and demand works. You actually answered your own question, not sure if you realised that. "With all the gold that exists in the game rn, why y'all cryin for it.." .Well it is the best gold sink(by faaar) we have right now, one of the reasons running more than less is a good option. Rereading your post leads me to believe you either are speaking to someone else or didnt understand my post.

Bluez88
08-16-2020, 04:02 AM
+1
There should be another awaken event soon which will act as a gold sink. Especially because of the current situation with prices increasing rapidly.

1 year between this event is far too long also, considering that the awaken event is not even a major event it should occur multiple times per year.

Kystone
08-16-2020, 07:39 AM
+1
There should be another awaken event soon which will act as a gold sink. Especially because of the current situation with prices increasing rapidly.

1 year between this event is far too long also, considering that the awaken event is not even a major event it should occur multiple times per year.

it already does occur multiple times a year

Player4L
08-17-2020, 12:28 AM
I need more power

Helal
08-26-2020, 04:27 PM
I need more power

All new lvl 76 need more powers

Now after the current event i think many who wear new arcane armor and helm wants to have op awaken on it