PDA

View Full Version : Will Dark Legends have a founder's helm?

Urqui
03-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Like the title said. Will it?
First month giving founder's helm for DL players would be nice, since there was no founders anything for Star Legends

Commanderkeen
03-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Star Legends didn't, so Dark Legends probably won't have a founder helm either. But I do hope there is one.

Ardon
03-03-2012, 07:54 PM
There might be the veteran vanities since they were added to PL and are coming to SL.

The founder's only really makes sense for PL which was STS first mobile game. So those first people helped the company grow.

But I would like to see vanities that coincide with your join date so that the ones who were there since the beginning are rewarded

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Well when u consider the founders helm was made after one year of PL and that SL hasnt been around for a year yet, we dont really have a solid precedent to know. My guess is they will have something similar, but I wouldnt base my whole decision of whether to play or not on whether you will get a twinking boost in the game.

Rawrimafish
03-03-2012, 08:20 PM
SL hasn't been out for a year yet...DL hasn't even launched{BETA OR FULL GAME}

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 08:28 PM

Ikr

Sneak preview for DL lvl100 cap plzzzz

RedRyder
03-03-2012, 09:22 PM
SL, DL or any forthcoming game for STS shouldn't and most likely will not have a founders helm.

Exactly as Ardon said, PL was STS' first game and it was the first stepping stone that launched the company to where it is today. PL players went to SL, gave positive reviews, other gamers saw the reviews, played, gave even more reviews and the cycle goes onto the next game etc.

It all goes back to PL, the Founding game of STS

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 10:05 PM
SL, DL or any forthcoming game for STS shouldn't and most likely will not have a founders helm.

Exactly as Ardon said, PL was STS' first game and it was the first stepping stone that launched the company to where it is today. PL players went to SL, gave positive reviews, other gamers saw the reviews, played, gave even more reviews and the cycle goes onto the next game etc.

It all goes back to PL, the Founding game of STS
Didnt think of that, very true tho
I think to recognized those players they should get one in all the games (and no im not one of them) or maybe a little badge on their character page

RedRyder
03-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Didnt think of that, very true tho
I think to recognized those players they should get one in all the games (and no im not one of them) or maybe a little badge on their character page

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/b5aeffd0.jpg

n00b13st
03-03-2012, 10:26 PM

Lol, your keen grasp of the obvious rivals my own. (Technically I'd say the beta has launched - just not a public beta and you didn't say that.)

:vlol:

To the topic of the thread though - I suspect STS learned a lesson from the founder's helm and won't do something exactly like that again. Too much friction has arisen due to that helm. I would not be surprised at all though to see something similar for the other games - just without buffs and probably costing 500 plat.

Skeletonlord
03-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Red, well said, thanked your post! All the answers have been given but it would be nice to see founders for Dark Legends.

Gala-x
03-05-2012, 06:52 AM
how about a special vanity helm for like the first 40 people to sign up for the game?

XghostzX
03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Only reason that Pocket Legends awarded the old players with founders was a symbol to show them that these were the first of players to start making them money. Now that they're a very well known organization this probably won't happen.

nazgulking
03-05-2012, 02:37 PM
The founder's helm brought more trouble than anything else. I sincerely hope they don't bring it to SL or DL (and this comment comes from someone that have earned the helm)

ninjaduck
03-05-2012, 02:39 PM
how about a special vanity helm for like the first 40 people to sign up for the game?

Anyone who has the tiniest of advantages is going to be bombarded with jealousy and controversy. This sort of happens in pvp with a founders helm. It could also happen if DL comes out for android first, because the droid users will have a headstart.

Elyseon
03-05-2012, 02:58 PM

Anyone who has the tiniest of advantages is going to be bombarded with jealousy and controversy. This sort of happens in pvp with a founders helm. It could also happen if DL comes out for android first, because the droid users will have a headstart.
Already happened with SL, as someone that missed the SL beta, I can say entire blame was with Apple, and their like month long wait to approve the full game

RedRyder
03-06-2012, 02:47 AM
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/3105f611.jpg

There'll be veteran awards I'm sure. But of course, the majority of you aren't satisfied with anything.

*Zero*
03-06-2012, 07:23 AM

There'll be veteran awards I'm sure. But of course, the majority of you aren't satisfied with anything.
+Rep too.
Red hit it on the nail.

ninjaduck
03-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Love that meme Red. XD So true as well!

dugantale
03-06-2012, 07:57 AM

I do agree with this people will still want MORE, they will never be happy with what they have. Also agree where the founder helm has caused alot of problems, but its to show who played first, I was one month off from getting founders helm, im fine with that, please dont bring founders helm too DL!!!

Elyseon
03-06-2012, 12:46 PM

HA! I found a nickel!

Urqui
03-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Founder Helm for founding the game not the company >.<
doesnt need to have stats, just symbol of "I was there" lol

Elyseon
03-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Its really not a big deal, it would be difficult to determine now with the betas and all.
But also as Red said earlier the PL founders helm is for the STS founders, with out them the growth of SL and excitement of DL would be nothing, also why are you so worried about it, there will be plenty of discontinueds to get the sooner you start

Vhigdo
03-06-2012, 01:54 PM
I remember when I first started playing PL a couple years ago the only way I found it/learned about it was scrolling many, many times down in the app market on a boring day looking for an app worthy of playing. Such a good game so far down the list of apps :/ It was like a best kept secret... if only the "founders" gave it good reviews then maybe it would've been easier to find in the app market. I'd say the community in general is what deserves a reward, the people that start playing and stick with it, no matter when they start playing the game... whether it is the first month of release or a year after the release. That is why Veteran's gear is a way better idea and founder's gear is just for people who were in the right place at the right time.

ninjaduck
03-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Unless everyone is equal, people moan

If everyone is equal, people moan

Swords
03-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Star legends might have founders.. When PL came out, they didnt mention about founders and kept it a surprise

Elyseon
03-06-2012, 08:32 PM

Kinda like communism

But yeh so true

Cahaun
03-06-2012, 08:54 PM

Kinda like communism

But yeh so true
Too true...

Sounds more like Marxism then again they coincide in a way.

Elyseon
03-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Too true...

Sounds more like Marxism then again they coincide in a way.

Yeh they are kinda built off similar ideals

On topic(slightly): but yeh so many ppl not willing to work for anything always asking for gear, power leveling, gold. Everyone wants to be the most unique, however:

If anyone is unique, then everyone else should get it- Noob Flawed Logic Man