PDA

View Full Version : Brand new (sort of)!

Sigune
03-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm Siggy and kinda new to SL :) I'm playing a commando and trying to learn the ropes for tanking but I'm still getting used to some of it. I have some experience tanking in other games, so I know what to keep in mind!

Also, if you try to talk to me in-game and I don't respond, it's usually because I'm playing at work (because I'm naughty like that), or I'm still figuring out how to actually respond!

I've met some nice people so far, and hope to continue the trend!

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the forums, hope you continue to enjoy SL.

harm
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm Siggy and kinda new to SL :) I'm playing a commando and trying to learn the ropes for tanking but I'm still getting used to some of it. I have some experience tanking in other games, so I know what to keep in mind!

Also, if you try to talk to me in-game and I don't respond, it's usually because I'm playing at work (because I'm naughty like that), or I'm still figuring out how to actually respond!

welcome and enjoy sl.
add me maybe i can help u sometimes :p:rolleyes:
IgN harm

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Rittik
03-03-2012, 08:35 PM
I love naughty players :P
Add me IGN:- Rittik

~Rik(Rittik)

Sigune
03-03-2012, 10:41 PM
:o I'm not naughty on purpose, it just happens when I'm around..

TYRANTO
03-03-2012, 10:48 PM
welcome siggy :)

Mitchturbo
03-04-2012, 02:09 AM
Hiya and welcome to the Forums! Hope to see you around in game sometime ;-)

Sigune
03-04-2012, 01:43 PM
You know, I tried adding some of you as friends, but I can't seem to do it..

Iron Hand
03-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Hey everyone!

HI SIGGY welcome to Star Legends fellow tanker. If you need someone to show you the ropes of a Commando i would be glad to help you out. Let me know your IGN and add you so i can show you how to operate. To add players goto your menu hit the "social button" then hit "add friends" tab. from here hit the button top middle that say "+add friend" then the typing screen should pop up then type the name of the person you wish to add such as me "ironhand". Now if a player does not accept right away don't be discouraged just means they might not actually be on line or if they are they may be away from the key board or AFK. If you got that down then add my lower level IGN "ironhandz" and i will do some runs with you to show you the ropes. Have fun friend.. btw i naughty too by playing at work... just don't tell anyone. :wink:

Zraorizer
03-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi welcome if you try adding people go to the friend list and if you press one of those 2nd top buttons you type their names and enter and thats how u send a request if you like add me Zraorizer and u can tell me ur ign