PDA

View Full Version : The Jesters Court of Love Contest!

Titanium
08-14-2020, 09:25 AM
Hello STS,

Since OG Jester has disappeared from the surface of Arlor due to banning or retired people then would be possible to make a comeback of this forum contest: The Jesters Court of Love Contest!

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138037-The-Jesters-Court-of-Love-Contest!

Maybe even holding an event so people can get this beautiful vanity untradeable?

Thank you!

flashio
08-14-2020, 09:45 AM
I wouldn't mind it making a comeback, but some players would disagree since the item would loose it's "exclusivity".

So if the jester vanity came back with a different color pattern I think everyone would be happy (but the pattern should make a big contrast unlike the jester design sts proposed for the tour of arlor part 2 event).

Maybe a blue/orange, red/white, pink/green, are mixtures that may sound awkward at first but imo the main point of a jester suit is to stand out.

xpcoolboy
08-14-2020, 09:47 AM
Ofc not

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

crackdown
08-14-2020, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't mind it making a comeback, but some players would disagree since the item would loose it's "exclusivity".

So if the jester vanity came back with a different color pattern I think everyone would be happy (but the pattern should make a big contrast unlike the jester design sts proposed for the tour of arlor part 2 event).

Maybe a blue/orange, red/white, pink/green, are mixtures that may sound awkward at first but imo the main point of a jester suit is to stand out.+1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

RedeZy
08-14-2020, 09:54 AM
+1 wouldn’t mind another contest or it being obtainable through a lb reward this time around.

Overbear
08-14-2020, 09:57 AM
In general I would say +1
Would like see what the current jester owners think about it though.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-14-2020, 10:09 AM

Everything STS labels as "exclusive for this event in that year", shouldn't be back ever.

Its Sts fault why individuals turn a blind eye wanting every exclusive thing to make a return, and make the use of "it happened in the past" narrative excuse.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
08-14-2020, 10:43 AM
I bought a set like a month ago so its possible to get them still. Recolor - yes, rerelease - no.

crackdown
08-14-2020, 10:56 AM
I bought a set like a month ago so its possible to get them still. Recolor - yes, rerelease - no.Yeah a recolor version will be fine for all

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
08-14-2020, 12:06 PM
+1 for this contest!! But yes Recolor it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaeden.
08-14-2020, 05:29 PM
They could use the blue jester they made already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride AL
08-14-2020, 06:55 PM
+1 for this idea!!!!!