PDA

View Full Version : 2020-08-14 Content Update (277455)

TzatOps
08-14-2020, 10:58 AM
+ Reduced health and armor values for 'Multi' versions of Fel Taras event bosses.
+ Yric and Cyber Wolf have a chance to drop Level 51 equipment including Legendary and Relic gear!
+ Blood Armor of the Ancients and Trinity Pets have been added to Roujin's vendor list.
+ Loot the new Heavenly Chains vanity set from Fel Taras event bosses.
+ Wear all three pieces to unlock the Chains of Heaven Achievement and the "Heavenly" title.

Kittykittten
08-14-2020, 11:03 AM
+ Reduced health and armor values for 'Multi' versions of Fel Taras event bosses.
+ Yric and Cyber Wolf have a chance to drop Level 51 equipment including Legendary and Relic gear!
+ Blood Armor of the Ancients and Trinity Pets have been added to Roujin's vendor list.
+ Wear all three pieces to unlock the Chains of Heaven Achievement and the "Heavenly" title.

Thank you for the update makes the event more exciting :):02.47-tranquillity:

Uptosts
08-14-2020, 11:10 AM
Thanks for fixing, also for adding drops and pet and blood armor set is back ... event is now double fun and interesting.. =)

Thank you cinco and the team

Xxxtentacion
08-14-2020, 12:53 PM
Hey Cinco did you also add relic and elder drops?

Xxxtentacion
08-14-2020, 12:55 PM
Please add another gold event quickly please Cinco.

Gothik
08-14-2020, 01:56 PM
Im really enjoying these events we have been having. Im liking these new vanities as well!!! Keep up the good work!!

namca
08-14-2020, 02:05 PM
I still want a trendy pvp hat but ya thnks for the event nd the update xd

Gothik
08-15-2020, 03:27 PM
This is kind of a idea but i kinda like the looks of the cyber wolf. It could be a interesting pet to have incorporated in game. Smaller ofc lol but idk he looks really cool. Just a thought

Warzone
08-16-2020, 06:39 AM
Cinco can u maybe make the vanity more manly looking for men cause I don't think I even want that in my inventory period. the vanity looks like something men should not be wanting to wear period unless they gay/trans idk whats up with you thinking this is good vanity for mens version

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Droliam
08-16-2020, 07:03 AM
Anyone know what the event reward will be

BabyYoda
08-16-2020, 10:58 AM
$10,000,000 in Gold for 100k points is good farming! Character bound chain vanities also.

BabyYoda
08-16-2020, 11:00 AM
Drop rate for Heavenly items seems quite low in Solo mode. Not seen any yet in over 300k points between 2 of us?

Rumours of having to go Multi with really low level character to get them?

Unhxly
08-16-2020, 01:42 PM
Cinco can you pm me? I'd like to give you an idea that would help alot of people in dark legends dont worry im not complaining or asking to bring back old items

Everlights
08-16-2020, 04:47 PM
Cinco can you pm me? I'd like to give you an idea that would help alot of people in dark legends dont worry im not complaining or asking to bring back old items

You're such an attention seeker and it's triggering me awfully now along with what else I've seen from you. "Cinco pm me" who do you think you are for him to pm you to get your "idea" ? You could have easily private messaged him and said your idea or suggested in the compatible threads we have, but ofcourse not lol "hey everyone I have an idea and I'm telling it to cinco" can't you just stop

BabyYoda
08-16-2020, 04:50 PM
Just dropped a Sunrise Beast gem from the Wolf! Finally something that is not lvl 51 stuff I delete :)

Unhxly
08-16-2020, 05:22 PM
Fine ill just stay off forums since your being so toxic towards me and I don't even know you. I'm new to forums so I don't know how to pm him and second off all I wanted to ask was maybe we could have a system like al has where we can do the daily quests to get quest tokens we would get 10 a day and 100 tokens would get us 25 inventory slots it seems fair and I think alot of people would like it :)

Droliam
08-16-2020, 11:46 PM
That's a really suggestion I agree ��

Phosgore
08-17-2020, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the update.

Droliam
08-17-2020, 11:19 AM
Btw who's cinco every one is talking about him is he a programmer?

Teekeez
08-18-2020, 01:27 AM
Pet make realistic like animals[emoji23] or mythology like dragons

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Teekeez
08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
And please cinco make higher the good tier make it 30 or 50 millions,, 10 millions is not worth it cause is so hard to get the gold tier, when the gold tier is higher more events participants,,rawr haha

Teekeez
08-18-2020, 02:13 AM
#i love dark legends
#shout out to my lovable friends out there [emoji16],

-begiman
-litteeman lol
-cardybee
-smfipan
-phantomas
-xxxxpinayxxxxx
-memoryspades
-ozateous
And to my BFF bladedwrists [emoji23][emoji3577] stay safe guys muahhhhh

BabyYoda
08-18-2020, 01:45 PM
Heavenly Hat just dropped after 400k

Cinco
08-18-2020, 01:52 PM
Heavenly Hat just dropped after 400k

Rare item! Gratz ;-)

Warzone
08-19-2020, 08:31 AM
Cinco can you plz make event awards for men cause that set is not for men period sry if it seems like I'm complaining but chains set not good for dudes as reward at all

Teekeez
08-19-2020, 08:33 AM
Cinco make gold tier higher bro[emoji120]

Warzone
08-19-2020, 08:35 AM
Fine ill just stay off forums since your being so toxic towards me and I don't even know you. I'm new to forums so I don't know how to pm him and second off all I wanted to ask was maybe we could have a system like al has where we can do the daily quests to get quest tokens we would get 10 a day and 100 tokens would get us 25 inventory slots it seems fair and I think alot of people would like it :)I already have 500 inventory slots maybe use the points towards vanities and what not instead

Warzone
08-19-2020, 08:37 AM
Cinco make gold tier higher bro[emoji120]

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkLMAO u lost your mind 100k points is high enough not everyone has time to even make it to gold tier and u want Cinco to raise it?

Warzone
08-19-2020, 08:44 AM
And please cinco make higher the good tier make it 30 or 50 millions,, 10 millions is not worth it cause is so hard to get the gold tier, when the gold tier is higher more events participants,,rawr haha

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkOh I'm sry ignore my comment I though u meant raise gold tier points

WeAreBack
08-19-2020, 08:55 AM
Add any gold event pls

Teekeez
08-20-2020, 01:53 AM
Cinco dude come on I need your response regarding (gold tier) make it 30 millions or 50 millions, dude seriously 10 millions in gold tier right now is not worth it,is not enough,, 100k points for 10 millions not worth it, is so hard to get gold tier dude maybe days to get that..

#ilovedarklegends
[emoji350]Shout out to all Filipino players out there and to all DL players out there,stay safe and godbless,, peace [emoji3577]

Teekeez [emoji2957]-singning off. . . . . . .

Everlights
08-20-2020, 02:41 AM
Cinco dude come on I need your response regarding (gold tier) make it 30 millions or 50 millions, dude seriously 10 millions in gold tier right now is not worth it,is not enough,, 100k points for 10 millions not worth it, is so hard to get gold tier dude maybe days to get that..

#ilovedarklegends
[emoji350]Shout out to all Filipino players out there and to all DL players out there,stay safe and godbless,, peace [emoji3577]

Teekeez [emoji2957]-singning off. . . . . . .

Dude you are cringe "Dude". It's not hard at all to get gold tier especially that in this event its easy to get points

Teekeez
08-20-2020, 03:13 AM
Everlights,,for higher levels and having a good stuffs is so easy the events for them and for the rich peoples out there,how about the others they're effort about days to get that and having a reward for 10 millions only is not enough, you have no consideration to others to say that cause your rich? What ever

kiluax
08-20-2020, 09:33 AM
Dude you are cringe "Dude". It's not hard at all to get gold tier especially that in this event its easy to get points

What’s your in game name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katsu
08-20-2020, 10:42 AM

:calm:Before the event i suggest to bring back "Dynamo" because its rare nowadays , 500 Plats for tradable , and 35million for account bound . Ty

Evildantee
08-20-2020, 10:53 AM
:calm:Before the event i suggest to bring back "Dynamo" because its rare nowadays , 500 Plats for tradable , and 35million for account bound . Ty

No sir ...if you want a dynamo then you should work towards getting one not to come to forums to ask for stuff to come back basically because you're not ready to work at getting it

kiluax
08-20-2020, 10:55 AM
No sir ...if you want a dynamo then you should work towards getting one not to come to forums to ask for stuff to come back basically because you're not ready to work at getting it

Omd let him do what he wants

Evildantee
08-20-2020, 11:37 AM
Omd let him do what he wants

I'm not trying to tell cinco what to do with his game but fr understand that you can't just go asking for this or that item to return simply because you can't get it..prices have already dropped low already and dynamo isn't an exception .I bought it for 500m in February and it's going for half the price I paid for it currently in auction (you can even get it for as low as 190/180m off auction) .what more do y'all want ?for the value of everything to drop to nothing first before you all become satisfied ?
Like fr if you want something then farm and do events and sell stuff to get the gold for it .gold making is even easier these days but this whole asking for this or that item to come back is becoming annoying

kiluax
08-20-2020, 11:40 AM
I'm not trying to tell cinco what to do with his game but fr understand that you can't just go asking for this or that item to return simply because you can't get it..prices have already dropped low already and dynamo isn't an exception .I bought it for 500m in February and it's going for half the price I paid for it currently in auction (you can even get it for as low as 190/180m off auction) .what more do y'all want ?for the value of everything to drop to nothing first before you all become satisfied ?
Like fr if you want something then farm and do events and sell stuff to get the gold for it .gold making is even easier these days but this whole asking for this or that item to come back is becoming annoying

I understand but you don’t have to say it that way try attempt to anoy somome or start drama

Evildantee
08-20-2020, 12:13 PM
I understand but you don’t have to say it that way try attempt to anoy somome or start drama

My bad then and I apologize for that but I'm sure my point has been made.

Warzone
08-20-2020, 08:56 PM
Helix owners always cry when players bring up Helix coming back cause they wanna feel all high and mighty on a damn video game lmao and they feel the price will drop and cry even more on forums saying Cinco made a mistake and that he shouldn't have brang it back omg boo hoo. If it come back oh well just get over it or maybe rethink your real life and stop living in a dl fantasy world

Teekeez
08-21-2020, 12:00 AM
Cinco pet make realistic like animals like,wolf,dogs,cat,bird,etc or mythology like dragons or unicorn,and also can be attack on our mission being in our side that's cool bro,And don't stock at level 51 bro I want more map and adventure

Shinichivil
08-21-2020, 01:34 AM
Teekeez just play Minecraft bro or roblox

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

kingoo7
08-21-2020, 01:52 AM
@cinco bro can we have any vanity in 2 week of event?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Teekeez
08-21-2020, 02:00 AM
I don't know that game shin haha,but Im gunna try for you bro,By the way shin I'm a Filipino too,kamusta?

[emoji350]Shout out to all Filipino gamer's out there and to all DL players, stay safe and God bless (peace)

Teekeez [emoji2957]- signing off. . . .